She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
Find it harder to cum now unless really turned on. She is desperate to have a load up her that’s why I have told her it’s ok to go out and let someone else please her. Think that’s what she did the other night.

Farmboy said:
Find it harder to cum now unless really turned on. She is desperate to have a load up her that’s why I have told her it’s ok to go out and let someone else please her. Think that’s what she did the other night.
Shame we’re so far apart. Would love to help you. I hope she did go out and get some cock. I work away some and my wife always has cock lined up. Very pleasing for everyone. She loves sucking dick.

I’ve just shot my load every where thinking of you touching me as I fuck my wife.

Farmboy said:
I’ve just shot my load every where thinking of you touching me as I fuck my wife.
That’s great. Wish you had shot in my mouth. Been a few weeks since I sucked a cock.

That’s so hot. You got kik

Ok thanks got to go now spent out!!

Farmboy said:
Ok thanks got to go now spent out!!
Lol ok. We would both suck you hard again!!

Just woke up with a boner. And you are on to me straight away! Sounds good though.

Farmboy said:
Just woke up with a boner. And you are on to me straight away! Sounds good though.
I just woke up with a hardon thinking about sucking your cock while your wife sucks mine.

Farmboy said:
Uk here. She will not tell me whether she had it the other night or not it’s driving me mad. She wouldn’t let me play with her afterwards what does that mean?
I tend to think she enjoyed her night out and did not want you to know how much she did. She might not be that opne to share experiences yet, but I am almost certain she is sharing her pussy with someone else.. Encourage her to do it often and tell her you would enjoy listening to her experiences

The next step would be that she allows you to watch and the last one to participate by cleaning the party scene

How do I get her to share the experience with me. I think she feels unfaithful and dirty so is scared to say anything. I really want her to become a slut wife and treat me like a cuck.

Farmboy said:
How do I get her to share the experience with me. I think she feels unfaithful and dirty so is scared to say anything. I really want her to become a slut wife and treat me like a cuck.
Next time she goes out clubbing, have sex with her as she comes back and you will notice if someone else fucked her. If that is the case tell her you liked that and feeling somebody else's cum inside her is a wonderful sensation and would make your (yours and hers) life better.

As I said she wouldn’t let me near her pussy does this mean she had something to hide (spunk up her ).

Farmboy said:
As I said she wouldn’t let me near her pussy does this mean she had something to hide (spunk up her ).
You wished. Check her underwear, there might be clues there.

Smell, stains or even better still wet cum

To late now. But will look next time. May even get a pic for you.

Farmboy said:
To late now. But will look next time. May even get a pic for you.
Please. I think you and i will appreciate it

image.jpg She always leaves her knickers on the bedroom floor so shouldn’t be a problem. Here’s a pair on floor at moment

Reactions: h5t6ca
Farmboy said:
image.jpg She always leaves her knickers on the bedroom floor so shouldn’t be a problem. Here’s a pair on floor at moment
Nice!
Begin to get familiar with the sensations and odor of a sexless worn knickers so you can spot the difference when she comes from an "all girls" night out. Remember a woman has different phases in a month so pay attention to details

My wife has gone past these different phases 53 now. She has a thong she wears if she goes out with her friends. So I guess this is to excite blokes that take care to have a look at her nice firm ass size 12 so still fit.