shocked wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Alex linking me to all these fine ladies Lisa and Susan if nothing else you are a genius.

Alex let me stand corrected it appears your linking Ned and Susan my apology. Carry on

Will can check out URL's to see me and Ned..or anyone else, is linked. Glad to see you back Alexis. This is a good place to be for a heartbroken woman.

My experience has been that white hubby wants wife stretched and fully satisfied, and feels inadequate for the job. So he asks real man to complete the job;

maybe he's just curious, nothing wrong with that is there?

Ned said:
You're busted Alexis! All your swearing and ranting proves it.
So now you and hubby are in a war!
Didn't sound like the breakup was like that- it just sounded like you two decided to part ways.
You're a fake!
You started off all nice and sweet and sounding like a wife who was a bit shocked and confused by everything, but wanting to try and understand.
Now your lashing out and attacking other members who question you.

You know my idea of having your hubby post was a brilliant idea! It would've provided proof positive. You realize that I've painted you into a corner and now you lash out. Pretty fucking funny!
You know......you said hubby's been reading this thread and knows that it's you. Don't you think he might just want to post to this thread? You don't need to ask him. He's seeing what's been said and what's happening. He could easily post something in your defense. But he remains silent.
Oh well Troll, better luck next time.

Thank you once again for the kind words Susan.

With the relationship over, have you decided to start dating yet?

There are a LOT of women? like alexis

Whether its true or not what this soon to be ex wife? talked about is probably the prevelent theme on Dark Cavern. As much as us real brothas hate to admit it this site is mainly populated by bi, gay or bi curious WHITE MEN. Some of us vets who has been on here a while can probably find a real women on here every once in a while.

Brotha you hit the nail on the head with the bi curious white men just thinking of the golden old days of Dark Cavern so many many many yrs ago.

Is this still running???

Wow, this is like an episode of Coronation Streeet (famous UK soap opera).

However I must say the characters there are more believable!

UKBlkMan

HI Im new in this page, but I can tell you that your somewhat interested too! If you weren't then you would have never reply to any of these people who have try to advice you. Anyway My wife and I have been married for 3 years and were young. 26 & 24 and we have done threesomes and foursomes. My wife at first was kind of scared because she too had only been with me since we got married, but after seeing that she is a freak and half in bed, We've talked about the scenerio of been with another guy and me at the same time and it worked out pretty good. She is a lady at home but a fucking slut in bed.

Points well made Chino. I do believe you have found her true feelings, and your advice is great. Hope you and your wife enjoy the life as much as we have.

--Kaitlyn and him--

Thanks for your powerful observations Ned. Your investigative abilities are second to none!! If it were not for you, no one here would have even thought to question the validity of her persona. Who knows what kind of unspeakable torments we would have had to endure if you hadn't so astutely figured Alexis out and ****** her off this site.

That being said, who gives a rats ass what you think, I mean c'mon really, you are acting like everyone that doesn't outwardly call her a liar is an idiot or "working" for Alexis....

That being said, I couldn't really care less whether or not she is real or not. I really don't think it matters to many that are involved (lurking or posting) in the thread. Seriously, why does it matter to you?

The fact remains that it's a very interesting read (fake or otherwise), and we all come here, for the most part, to be entertained in one way or another.

I'd hate to say all your investigative efforts are wasted, but really, they are. NO ONE CARES except you and Susan. Those that do care take this message board (and themselves) way too seriously.

So carry on trying to make Alexis out to be an idiot, knowing that it's only you that is coming off that way. And please, do not speak for me, or my thoughts on the subject.

M

Ned said:
Go fuck yourself M!
I don't give a shit what you think!
I ******* Alexis and I'm happy to have done it.
I come here for entertainment too and outting these fakes is something that gives me enjoyment.
So like I said- go fuck yourself!

my point exactly... carry on

Alexis Hubby

Well I have lurked for a while and seen my lovely Alexis be called a liar and a fake. I have been on this site but for reasons of anonymity I have re registered. During our marriage life was pretty good for the most part Alexis was always and remains a good person. The problem is with me and my fantasies which ended up breaking up our marriage which I am truly sad for. Perhaps one day we can see past all this mess that I have caused. If you read this Alexis you know I am sorry for causing you hurt, and hope you can forgive me one day I realize today is far to soon. I also feel bad for causing the cursing back and forth between Ned and Ottawarealcpl and hope fences can be mended. I hope I have shed a little light in a rather Dark room and no pun intended there.

A joke for the room to life spirits

Even with my issues I have always loved telling jokes and here is a great blonde genie joke:

One day a white guy was walking along the beach when he came upon a lamp in the sand. He bent down to pick it up and out popped two genies. They immediately granted him 3 wishes. Next day he wakes up in a mansion as he gets off the bed he feels something underfoot, it's thousands of hundred dollar bills as he continues to walk he comes upon several lovely ladies and makes love to all of them. The next day he answers a knock at the door it's two hood KKK clansemen. They take him and proceed to hang him from a tree. As they walk away they remove their hoods it's the two blonde genies. One genie says to the other I can understand the guy wanting to be rich and I can also understand him wanting to make love to many women but what I can not understand is why he wanted to he hung like a black man!

chubbyhubby10 said:
well i have lurked for a while and seen my lovely alexis be called a liar and a fake. I have been on this site but for reasons of anonymity i have re registered. During our marriage life was pretty good for the most part alexis was always and remains a good person. The problem is with me and my fantasies which ended up breaking up our marriage which i am truly sad for. Perhaps one day we can see past all this mess that i have caused. If you read this alexis you know i am sorry for causing you hurt, and hope you can forgive me one day i realize today is far to soon. I also feel bad for causing the cursing back and forth between ned and ottawarealcpl and hope fences can be mended. I hope i have shed a little light in a rather dark room and no pun intended there.

roflmao!

ottawareacpl said:
Thanks for your powerful observations Ned. Your investigative abilities are second to none!! If it were not for you, no one here would have even thought to question the validity of her persona. Who knows what kind of unspeakable torments we would have had to endure if you hadn't so astutely figured Alexis out and ****** her off this site.

That being said, who gives a rats ass what you think, I mean c'mon really, you are acting like everyone that doesn't outwardly call her a liar is an idiot or "working" for Alexis....

That being said, I couldn't really care less whether or not she is real or not. I really don't think it matters to many that are involved (lurking or posting) in the thread. Seriously, why does it matter to you?

The fact remains that it's a very interesting read (fake or otherwise), and we all come here, for the most part, to be entertained in one way or another.

I'd hate to say all your investigative efforts are wasted, but really, they are. NO ONE CARES except you and Susan. Those that do care take this message board (and themselves) way too seriously.

So carry on trying to make Alexis out to be an idiot, knowing that it's only you that is coming off that way. And please, do not speak for me, or my thoughts on the subject.

M

You know, things haven't been going the greatest for me lately. I asked nicely if the people who didn't believe me would kindly lay off. This just seemed to strengthen their resolve. I got very angry at that. It just was kind of the last straw being called a liar after living with and loving a man who turned our whole life together into a lie.

Now this post has pointed out in one line the bottom line so to speak.

"who gives a rats ass what you think"

There have been posts here asking me questions, offering kind wishes, offering encouragement and advise, and I really haven't acknowledged these because I was so pissed.

This post has made me ask myself the question.....WHY?!!!

If someone believes I'm lying, nothing I can say will change their mind. Nothing. So why do I bother, and why does it bother me? Who really gives a rats ass if someone believes me or not.

I apologize for my part in this childish banter and promise that I will not take part in it again.

I will continue to post, but now will answer questions, keep everyone updated, accept advise and ideas, but never, NEVER will I ever even acknowledge any of the other bullshit.

To ned susan mark lisa and the like that want to try to pick apart everything I say, have at it.

I just don't give a rats ass about any of you anymore.

You are all iggy'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.