• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

shocked wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis said:
I do have some big news about my situation, but another time maybe. I came here to post my news, but now I think I'll just ask a question for now instead.

It's not just my thread, but I've seen this in lots of others as well. OK, the question is, why do so many people here try so hard to be the one to say "AH HA, FAKE THREAD!!! I KNEW IT!!! BECAUSE OF THIS AND THAT, BECAUSE OF THAT AND THIS, IT'S GOT TO BE FAKE!!!

Being fairly new here, I'd really like to know. Are there a lot of people who post lies? Is there some kind of prize for finding the most "fake threads"? Is it the old "class clown" mentality, trying to get a laugh at someone else's expense?

Everything I've said here is true, and I thought at a site like this people would at least believe me. Have I acted logically over all this? I don't think so. Have I handled this in the best way or the way most people would have? Probably not. Have I lied about anything? Yes. Sort of. I sign in as Alexis, which is not my real name. Ah, but I've already mentioned that. I was even truthful about my phony name!

Oh well, I guess I just don't get why so many people here have so many doubts.

I've said my piece.

I think you only need to read some of the existing posts and you will get a sense of what people's fantasies/expectations involve. They run the gamut from the extreme (typically fantasists) to rather 'normal' thoughts or issues.

Perhaps you should not view this in terms of 'interracial' but in terms of a swinger lifestyle and research that, and then incorporate the idea of a black man in that scenario. My belief is that couples who do enjoy black men in their bedrooms is that they do exactly that, and do so as consensual and informed adults. Getting advice at this site will get you responses that are skewed to a more extreme degree, and you will get responses from some of us who haven't REALly any experience (myself included) beyond that of being at this site (your husband included).

Finally, I enjoy what this site has to offer and make no apologies about not changing my marriage forever because something makes me wet.

It's been a little over a week since my "big news". We finally talked. He kind of sneakily brought it up (yes, he has been reading, and had some strong suspicions that Alexis was me), and caught me by surprise. My embarrassed reaction was all he needed to know for sure that it was me.

We talked and talked about it. He is into so much of the stuff in these forums, everything I had imagined and even more. I was shocked by some of it, but I must admit, coming here and reading these forums and reading all your responses in this thread really made me prepared for it.

Things have actually been going pretty good to tell the truth. With all this out in the open between us now, I think we are both able to deal with it better.

BTW, he has no problem with me posting here, actually enjoys reading it he said. So, I think I'll continue posting for now as we try to work our way through this together.

The gorilla has left the building! If nothing else, that makes things 100% better.

Well, I'm certainly glad to hear to that!

the truth shall set you free

Alexis said:
It's been a little over a week since my "big news". We finally talked. He kind of sneakily brought it up (yes, he has been reading, and had some strong suspicions that Alexis was me), and caught me by surprise. My embarrassed reaction was all he needed to know for sure that it was me.

We talked and talked about it. He is into so much of the stuff in these forums, everything I had imagined and even more. I was shocked by some of it, but I must admit, coming here and reading these forums and reading all your responses in this thread really made me prepared for it.

Things have actually been going pretty good to tell the truth. With all this out in the open between us now, I think we are both able to deal with it better.

BTW, he has no problem with me posting here, actually enjoys reading it he said. So, I think I'll continue posting for now as we try to work our way through this together.

The gorilla has left the building! If nothing else, that makes things 100% better.

Its good that you both a willing to deal with this openly i wish you all the best what ever path it leads you two down.

KingKong said:
Its good that you both a willing to deal with this openly i wish you all the best what ever path it leads you two down.

Thank you also.

I am curious as to what his intial reactions were pertaining to the advice given in this thread? And, also, what were some of the new things you learned about your husband's fantasies or his anticipations are in reguards to your newfound liberated marriage???

I applaud you for your forthcoming truthfulness, and your willingness to persevere through the negitivity from naysayers and the disbelievers who doubted your initial presense here at darkcavern. Furthermore, your intentions of posting here was to gain information and asses your own real life situation, so thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis, the gorilla has left the building but the " BLACK COCK" has not, so the only way things are REALLY going to get better is to embrace and enjoy the BLACK COCK.

Alexis said:
I think I'll continue posting for now as we try to work our way through this together.

Busted good for you. Alexis smelled from the first posts no woman that is not into this sort of thing would find herself here come on guys smarten up.

What BS Alexis are we all fools come on LOL

good to see you finally did something alexis.

so hubby told u about what he is into?

are u going to share with us what his words did to u , when he admitted he wants to watch u fucked by a well hung black man?

come on, hubby will love reading ur reply ;)

thanks in advance alexis.

Entertaining

I think it was stated earlier--and I will now agree--that whether a thread is real or not is no the important thing, but whether or not it is entertaining.
Just like a tv show that jumps the shark, I do catch myself reading an entertaining thread and then I do feel fooled a little when I get to the realization, "Uh oh, this is not sounding believable all of a sudden." And that is when I have posted to that fact. More so because of the fact that I let myself be fooled and beating myself up a little for not seeing it sooner.
But that is not what I should be doing. I should enjoy the thread, admire the skill to weave the story, and enjoy it for the entertainment. When we catch ourselves wondering if it is real or not, or doubting our determination in later posts and saying to ourselves, "well it could be real".
The earlier poster who said it doesn't matter if it is real or not, as long as it is entertaining.
So after re-reading this post, I do withdraw any doubts on this thread being real--because it doesn't matter. It is an entertaining thread either way.
And the twists and turns are quirky enough that it does make it believable and more entertaining.

I am more in tune with how women approach this as the husband of a wife who is actively involved in the interracial lifestyle--and something we both enjoy (I am usually there watching). And having watched that transformation from interest, to intrigue, to trying it, and loving it, I do look for that in a thread.

So Alexis, thanks for an entertaining thread.

And if you are real and still here and surfed this site since the beginning of this thread, you have realized that we are not all weird, but normal humans who just happen to enjoy the interracial lifestyle. And the fact that you're still here tells us that you're intrigued yourself, and whether you know it or not you're one of us now!

Anyone bold enough to post to a group and banter back and forth will be bold enough to eventually quit wondering and enjoy the feeling of the first time that long black cock slides up inside you and that black cherry is taken.

Now is when it really gets interesting and entertaining Alexis!

More than curious?

"Now is when it really gets interesting and entertaining Alexis!"

I agree this has been an entertaining thread. :clap:Your tag line reads more than curious. OK you found out about hubby. What else are you curious about?:feedback:

Hopefully she gets into it.

And why are people just so ready to jump on people and call her fake?

It's the fuckin internet. Get over it. It's not like any of us are gonna fuck her or watch her get fucked. lol

Alexis

You know Jonny the problem is that Alexis is most likely a white male and thats what has ruined Dark Cavern. I have come into Dark Cavern for almost 15 yrs things were different back then. Today most of the characters in the chat room are white males and white women. I am a brotha and just don't bother with the room any longer as there is to much BS in there.

alexis cum to the dark side

Good point professor well I unlike Alexis ever will posted just for you Will & Eve on lets meet up my pic. Just look up Mark2619. Thanks however Will for your comment its comments just like that which make the room wonderful:)

There have been a lot of comments and questions since my last post. My husband and I are taking a little "time off to sort things out" for a few days. When we return, I will come here and address some of those comments and questions.

So, early next week I'll be posting again. Things are going pretty well between us all things considered. I'm not stalling on my replies, I just don't want to say too much with so much still up in the air.

Glad to you guys got it out in the open Alexis. My curiosity is "what the hell do you look like?" A detailed description (hgt, wht, measurements, body size: petite/athletic/average/thick/bbw) would be ideal, a pic even better! Shallow I know, but I love sexy MWF's!

Alexis

You know Will&Eve I must commend Mark for trying to make or at least keep Dark Cavern somewhat realistic and shame on you as an administrator your actions seem less than desirable.

I can dream up fake in my head I don't need Dark Cavern for that. I read the Alexis story and as a woman I must say something smells fishy. For all you guys in here including Will, Alex will come back and tell you that her hubby has convinced her to at least meet black men with him for her comfort level. Then it will progress to I am meeting my first Black guy to a home run. Will I am sure your a nice man but have blinders on you can see this story heading down the highway from miles away.

Keep up the great work Will and Mark mmmmmmm very nice send me an email.

I can see where its heading too,,,,,its actually the pre-queuel to Army wife, remember that fantastic fake, I guess with all the indecisive people in here sitting on the fence about black cock,,,,maybe the fake stories fills a void for a lot of us.

lisaswf said:
You know Will&Eve I must commend Mark for trying to make or at least keep Dark Cavern somewhat realistic and shame on you as an administrator your actions seem less than desirable.

I can dream up fake in my head I don't need Dark Cavern for that. I read the Alexis story and as a woman I must say something smells fishy. For all you guys in here including Will, Alex will come back and tell you that her hubby has convinced her to at least meet black men with him for her comfort level. Then it will progress to I am meeting my first Black guy to a home run. Will I am sure your a nice man but have blinders on you can see this story heading down the highway from miles away.

Keep up the great work Will and Mark mmmmmmm very nice send me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.