• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

shocked wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ned said:
do you folks ever think about the odd people who are here? And do you wonder why yu bother to come here?

I personally dont take it too seriously. i treat it as entertainment if i think it may be fake and i try not to think about a few of the more extreme and odd of our fellow dark caverners lol

A post is a post that you can boast and if anyone here wants to post a post, they can always boast a post and boast of posting a post!

It looks like we ourselves are keeping this thread in perpetual motion, not Alexis. Those of us who wish to read the never ending saga can keep coming back...those of us who dont are going to move on. Why beat a dead horse?:nutpunch:

Alexis

Ned your the man. Well said many on here should take note. And Sue absolutely right the horse is dead at least we think it is. However Alex may make take a last breath.

PS I am sorry Alexis lol

Lots of interesting, realistic and agreeable points you've brought up, Ned. However, did Will seem offended. I found it more like as-matter-of-factish or "here's my opinion...".
I don't mind a good fake and actually find myself entertained and humored when the bluff is busted and/or proven beyond doubt as with the Freak Cock Bros and more recently, the couple from Indiana AND England -I'm not sure about the Army chick because I stopped following too early. Still, it's almost admirable to see and follow which extents some have gone to.

I can see why you're so convinced Alexis is fake and sorry to hear you're no longer enjoying your visits here, but can you accept that there are those who enjoy a good show and those who require more than the simple suggestion to "think" before making a verdict? I happen to belong to both.

This will always only be just the Internet -nothing more.

There are real wives that love black cock...for real!

Ned said: (Not good at figuring out the quote block thing. My comments are in Italics)

As I said- I'm rambling a bit here, but what I'm trying to get at is...a lot of this black cock worship is being done by people who have a financial interest in it. Even this site makes money from it. I don't think it's as mainstream as many would have us believe.

I think you are wrong here--there are far to many photos, profiles, ads, on the pay side of DC that shows there are plenty of people into interracial sex. The video section on the swinger site we frequent has a large amount of interracial, member submitted videos. There was even a mainstream magazine, and a tv series that had features on interracial sex parties. So it is certainly mainstream.

I think people who are in IR relationships are in them because they are in love with each other. I doubt the white women who's married to a black man likes to call herself a black cock ***** and I doubt her husband would like his wife to be called a black cock *****.

Maybe in general, although my wife and I are active in interracial activities, (and I'm very straight by the way) -- but she was always curious about black men, and we have an open communication in which she was able to state it. And I was intrigued enough to encourage it, and when she did connect and go black, we both discovered in addition to it being very hot sex, it brought us even closer. We'll be out and she's smile and me and I know what she's thinking--and she is much more aware of black guys and checks them out much more, and then it is a special smile that communicates what she's thinking when I notice it in public.

And incidentally, my wife loves dirty talk, gets hotter when a black lover calls her a slut, and will comment at times to me that she is a "black cock slut." It is not meant in a degrading term--at least to me or her--it is a description of a level of eroticism that she has attained and earned.

However she is not in an intimate relationship with any black men--she has that with me as her husband. She sees playing with black men (and she has been with 9 different guys in three years, with 4 good possibilities in the near future, a repeats with a majority of those 9 guys), simply as recreation and fun.

If there is a women who is just interested in a black man because of his black cock I'm willing to bet that the black man won't have much interest in her- aside from her becoming booty call. Being reduced or de-humanized to being a "black cock" is probably fairly insulting.

My wife has had no complaints about that yet. In fact several of them play to that. One lover asking her, "You like that black cock?" --"Well it's yours."

Much like a woman being reduced to just a "pair of big tits". Do you think a big titted woman would be interested in men who were only interested in her big tits? I'm sure she would find it a huge turn off.

a lot of this stuff is actually turning me off.

If you are online much you have to learn to ignore the stuff that you're not into--if not you will certainly be turned off all the time. What I can tell you from personal experience that I agree with you that there are a lot of posers online, people expressing their imaginations in a arena that they could never in day to day life. And I cannot personally comprehend things like eating another man's come and calling yourself straight--but different strokes. There's a lot in this world I don't understand.

But there is a small group of people by percentage who are very real, who enjoy the interracial aspect of sex, and can let go. There are women who do get off on admitting they are a "slut for black cock", and an equal number or more of black men who love fucking white women whose initial attraction to them at first is because they are of a different skin color.

And if everyone involved is enjoying it then go for it.

If you've never tried it, if you've never watched your wife take a black cock and love it, if you've never watched has she rode a black man cowgirl and had the thought cross your mind, "Should I really be encouraging this even though it is the hottest thing I've ever seen"...if you've never been there, I'm don't think you're really qualified to make broad sweeping statements. You have the right, you just don't have the background.

[/QUOTE]

I just came back to reaading this thread and it sure got interesting. So many people having a reaction to it. I have never considered myself a pervert for any of my interests or activities but i am sure that many people would. Probably one of the reasons I am so surprised about how accepted I am at church. Nearly all there know way too much about me. Not that I should be hiding it but I sure do not know that kind of detail about most other people's sex lives. A couple of my wife's best gf's have told me or us. They get a little curious about MY activites and I sense it is because of their own desires which they do not act on. Also the fact that two males can have an actaul physical connection that is so much like a Man with a Woman. While women cannot.
Luv, MsGary

Ad Nauseum Alexis Posts

I am a woman who has been reading Alexis' posts. At first, I was taken in by what she was writing. But as it went on and on and on, my perception became one that she is here because she is enjoying the attention. I could be wrong, but that's what my brain/instincts/intuition is telling me. No offense meant, "Alexis," but the thread just went on and on way past the point of answering any questions or explaining anything to you.

No surprised

Alexis said:
It's been a little over a week since my "big news". We finally talked. He kind of sneakily brought it up (yes, he has been reading, and had some strong suspicions that Alexis was me), and caught me by surprise. My embarrassed reaction was all he needed to know for sure that it was me.

We talked and talked about it. He is into so much of the stuff in these forums, everything I had imagined and even more. I was shocked by some of it, but I must admit, coming here and reading these forums and reading all your responses in this thread really made me prepared for it.

Things have actually been going pretty good to tell the truth. With all this out in the open between us now, I think we are both able to deal with it better.

BTW, he has no problem with me posting here, actually enjoys reading it he said. So, I think I'll continue posting for now as we try to work our way through this together.

The gorilla has left the building! If nothing else, that makes things 100% better.

I atually started reading this thread today and at first I left without leaving a message, but came back. I am gald the two of you finally got a chance to talk about it.

I am not surprised to find out your husband is really into it more than you realize.

I can't speak for your husband but can share my expereince . i realized a few years ago I was attracted to the IR scene. The atraction continues. Fortunately for me I was not married at the time I realized it. Unfortuantely I still haven't found a female to share it with.

For many fantacies and desires become cravings and for some they become a reality.

I have been looking for a female who is into the life style. I can't explain it. But it is real. I know there are women out there who enjoy it and I am glad there is a site like this for all of us to go to.

I will continue to read on and see where you are with your new adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:
lisaswf said:
You know Will&Eve I must commend Mark for trying to make or at least keep Dark Cavern somewhat realistic and shame on you as an administrator your actions seem less than desirable.

I can dream up fake in my head I don't need Dark Cavern for that. I read the Alexis story and as a woman I must say something smells fishy. For all you guys in here including Will, Alex will come back and tell you that her hubby has convinced her to at least meet black men with him for her comfort level. Then it will progress to I am meeting my first Black guy to a home run. Will I am sure your a nice man but have blinders on you can see this story heading down the highway from miles away.

Keep up the great work Will and Mark mmmmmmm very nice send me an email.

Wow. I come back and look at my thread and find even a first time poster feels the need to come in and call me a liar. Nice imagination hun, but what part of me saying I'd never do that didn't you understand?

SlutforTraining said:
I am a woman who has been reading Alexis' posts. At first, I was taken in by what she was writing. But as it went on and on and on, my perception became one that she is here because she is enjoying the attention. I could be wrong, but that's what my brain/instincts/intuition is telling me. No offense meant, "Alexis," but the thread just went on and on way past the point of answering any questions or explaining anything to you.

This first time poster, on the other hand, may have something. I have to admit that I never expected to get the attention I got in here, and yes, I think I enjoyed it and it went to my head a bit.

The bottom line to my last two short posts though is that I haven't lied about anything in here. I still don't quite understand the enjoyment everyone gets out of trying to uncover different examples of how and why i may be lying. That seems to be the primary reason some people come here. Oh well, enjoy your conspiracy theories I guess.

Anyway, I will continue to post here, but now it will be more of a place to vent a little and express some of my ideas rather than to ask questions. Also, I know my husband will be reading my posts, so I an say what's on my mind to him whenever I feel the need.

For those of you who may be interested, the last time I posted before today, I said that we had talked and things were going pretty good between me and my husband, and that we were going to take a long weekend to sort things out. Well, little did I know that the talk we had in which I thought he had told me everything was only a small beginning of what he is interested in. I had thought that we could work everything out, but the more I learned the more I (and he as well) realized that the "800 lb gorilla" was now part of our marriage.

So, today we finalized our decision to get a separation. Temporary, permanent, who knows. All I know at this point is we need some time away from each other.

Well that isn't a good ending.... I feel for you guys... Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
ottawareacpl said:
Well that isn't a good ending.... I feel for you guys... Good luck

I'm not too sure about that as an ending is often synonymous with a new beginning.

Alexis said:
For those of you who may be interested, the last time I posted before today, I said that we had talked and things were going pretty good between me and my husband, and that we were going to take a long weekend to sort things out. Well, little did I know that the talk we had in which I thought he had told me everything was only a small beginning of what he is interested in. I had thought that we could work everything out, but the more I learned the more I (and he as well) realized that the "800 lb gorilla" was now part of our marriage.

So, today we finalized our decision to get a separation. Temporary, permanent, who knows. All I know at this point is we need some time away from each other.

That is a sad thing to hear. SOunds like you either did not really love your husband, or you really were just in love with a fantasy you dreamed up.

First I have done this sort of thing for many years. I do not have an interracial focus. My interest is in the dynamics.

One couple I worked with in NC were upper class. Both admitted to me separately and privately the exact same fantasy, ie the wife be gang ***** by a group of blacks.

For 16 years they lay beside one another with the exact same fantasy and were sure the other would divorce them if they knew they were even THINKING of this.

I arranged the group. I BTW am white and come from an executive family.

My job was to ensure the fantasies all around were filled and safely.

That couple formed a long term relationship with two of the men in this group of 5.

Another husband wanted his wife to be a "fuck slut" (words I do not particularly like, I prefer a love goddess).

This man had tried for 7 years to get his wife to fuck other men. She was a nurse, petite and very cute.

I approached her from the point of view of her being a sort of Florence Nightengale, someone who was serving cock needs and the aching desires of other men.

Her first group of men were all over 70! Only one actually managed an erection. But she loved it. It was touching on her grandpa feelings and the idea she was attending to needs they had.

Within 2 weeks she was happily 'serving' groups of younger men.

Her husband who thought he was going to get a "slut slave", discovered he was really the submissive in this relationship.

Finally, what I have found from experience is it is best for the husband to bring the wife the lovers and the wife to bring the husband his lovers. This way you are not "going outside" your marriage.

When I started in S&M in my teens, I thought I was "dominating my girlfriend" and making her have sex with some nice but clueless geeks.

About the 3rd or 4th time this happened and she was having 10 or 12 orgasms with two men in her, I realized I was not giving her to the men but rather the men to her.

Fact is many men just have fantasies. Most men masturbate even when married or in a relationship. Lots of people feel guilty about having these feelings.

You might try just verbally fantasizing with your husband.

Forget his fantasies for the moment, go with on of yours.

I know your pure as the drive snow.

Never fantasized about a chance encounter with .... Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Robert Redford, Paul Newman? (adjust for generation)

Talk to him about these. Include him in the scene. Maybe he is hiding in the closet watching or you have tied him up in a chair.

Do this when you are making love and just have fun.

Some men want to see their wife have sex with someone else because they feel inadequate. Others because they have been sleeping with her for 15 years and the drool has gone off the pie. They want to see her as a fresh sexy women, through the eyes of another man.

What is going on in your relationship. I do not know.

Just give it some thought.

Maybe give yourselves some harmless talk in bed.

It never needs to go anywhere.

My best to you

He who rules truly serves
She who serves truly rules

Why this thread is intriguing

I think the thing that keeps bringing me back to this thread is the complete utter insanity of it.

Step One: A wife discovers her husband is going to an interracial sex site.

Step Two: She is hesitant about bring it up with him, afraid that he might really be interested in the subject.

Step Three: She brings it up with him, and is shocked that he is indeed interested (note "interested" not that he has done anything about it).

Step Four: She is so shocked and disgusted at his interest in the subject that although married they choose to separate.

So a wife so shocked and insulted that her husband has an interest in interracial sex leaves her husband--but then SHE is the one who continues posting on the site that she finds so shocking and insulting.

If most wives left any of us for what we thought, imagined, or surfed online, we would ALL be single. A woman that intolerant is a woman we'd be glad to see go--especially if we were keeping that interest private, being discreet about it, and not pushing the wife to be involved.

I know of a instance of a devout man whose wife divorced him because she came home and found him with his cock in hand and a Playboy magazine at his feet. That's bad enough--but at least that woman didn't start reading Playboy.

Alexis

Well Will you never cease to amaze me. It is so true you leave alot to be desired as an administrator and it shows as Dark Cavern is nothing like it used to be so many yrs ago. And only me accusing perhaps you may want to read the replies Will If anything I am guilty of being the first person to rat out a fake but surely not the only believer of this. Again you can walk with your head in the clouds I am just pointing out inconsistencies with a story. If it sounds to good to be true well you can answer that Will

Good Day

PS lets not get into petty squabbles back and forth as we are both adults:)

Also Will

I have given you due respect and spelled your name with a capital it would be nice to get the same respect back. Only common courteosy administrator.

mark2619 said:
Well Will you never cease to amaze me. It is so true you leave alot to be desired as an administrator and it shows as Dark Cavern is nothing like it used to be so many yrs ago. And only me accusing perhaps you may want to read the replies Will If anything I am guilty of being the first person to rat out a fake but surely not the only believer of this. Again you can walk with your head in the clouds I am just pointing out inconsistencies with a story. If it sounds to good to be true well you can answer that Will

Good Day

PS lets not get into petty squabbles back and forth as we are both adults:)

Alexis said:

good for you!

while i can empathize with the many reasons a women might want to dabble in this lifestyle, i will never understand these husbands who secretly wish this lifestyle for the women they love and marry. these men have forgotten that it is they, who are supposed to spend the rest of their lives loving their wives, supporting their wives, making their wives feel special and safe and needed and all the other things that make a woman say "I do". sadly, these hubbies have forgotten what it means to be men, not wimps, not cuckolds, not the perverts that they are, just the men they fooled us (maybe even fooled themselves) into thinking they were.

All in the lifestyle are not wimps

anna-mwf said:
good for you!

i will never understand these husbands who secretly wish this lifestyle for the women they love and marry. these men have forgotten that it is they, who are supposed to spend the rest of their lives loving their wives, supporting their wives, making their wives feel special and safe and needed and all the other things that make a woman say "I do". sadly, these hubbies have forgotten what it means to be men, not wimps, not cuckolds, not the perverts that they are, just the men they fooled us (maybe even fooled themselves) into thinking they were.

Anna, after that post I wonder how you really feel about your husband? Or are you cheating?

My wife does feel special, and safe, and needed, and because she admitted a fantasy she had held since high school--for her I was willing to forgo my jealousies, my territorial inclinations (not with MY WIFE you're not!), and by her statement, "Give the gift of allowing me to live out my fantasy."

It too strength to allow that to happen with affecting our marriage.

And by the way I'm not a wimp, or cuckold by the online definition. My wife does have sex with other men, but it is with my full knowledge and consent.

As for being a pervert--that depends on how you define perv. To me a pervert is someone that cannot be open about their sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread