Short Story with Pic attached....

• Thread starterdustindoe08
  • Start date

dustindoe08

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2007

I knew this was not going to be good when there was no return address on the envelope as I pulled the DVD out, it was Monday night and I had not seen or heard from my wife, Loren, since Friday, My gambling addition had my huge debt beyond anything I could ever pay back, I had warnings after warnings from Isiah but I was too scared to respond back, I never thought it would get this out of control, As I played the Disc the screen filled with my completely naked wife surrounded by Isiah and the gang that usually hung around his place, I knew his reach was far and deep as I recognized one of the guys taking off a police uniform, the camcorder zoomed in as Isiah started talking while rubbing my wife's ******* thigh, He was pissed at the thought that i thought he would just forget about him and the money, he continued to say lucky or unlucky for me my wife was the only one home when they came by for a visit, after much banter we came to an "agreement" on how we would leave your house and let you slide another week..., and with that he motioned the guys to get closer and get this party started, I could hear my wife plead with him, please not with the camcorder, you promised I would just have to suck you off and that all these other guys would not be here, I could here her yelp as she gets her first sight of one of the big black cocks, she grows frantic as she tells them there is no way she can take that, she has only ever been with me, her husband, they get a chuckle out of that as I see hands all over her body, her breasts squeezed, her nipples twisted, her legs held apart, ******** her pussy for all to see, they made sure to be as rough as possible just for me to see as I hear her gag and choke on the cock shoved in her mouth, one of the guys kneel down and starts licking her pussy, he works on here for a while, sucking her clit and licking her up and down with great experience, my wife was being overwhelmed as her hand grips his bald head, guys that were holding her legs were sucking on her toes as it seemed every inch of her body was getting some type of treatment, I knew what was coming next as Isiah positioned her on her knees, I could hear her muffled no's still trying to escape out of her mouth, the next thing I heard though was the thunderous crack of her ass being slapped, I could hear the intense tone in his voice as he told her to arch her back and to get use to fucking black dicks, your husband is on my shit list, your pussy will save him a week at a time, and I have a feeling this shaft will feeling your juices a lot over the next few months", and with that she grew quite as her body jolted forward from each of the hard impacts from behind as the screen fades to black with the text "Chapter 2 cumming next" displaying on the screen.....

great -keep it coming

Thank you

I felt so powerless being thousands of miles away from my wife once again sent away on a business trip by my new boss, I had survived his huge first round of the chopping block by the sacrifice of my wife, our relationship had just started to recover from that night only to see he had up the ante this time, he had bought us a webcam to use this time he sent me away to where I could watch his time he called "keeping her company", he said it was my choice to watch as he gave me the website to where it was going to be broadcast, now our humiliation was going to be watched by many eyes, I debated for hours whether or not to log in, by the time i decided to see if he actually went through with this my laptop screen was filled with my wife dressed only in stockings as he was roughly positioning her to take it doggy style, I looked at the all other users online and could not believe that over a thousand people were able to watch this go down, I felt a pinch in my stomach as I recognized some of the names of the people I work with, my attention was quickly brought back to the action on screen as my wife cried out and started shacking her head back and forth no over and over, soon her body was rocked forward with each of his hard thrust from behind, her breasts swayed in rhythm as she could only grip the sheets with her clenched fists, she was now gritting her teeth as the echoing slapping of their skin filled my ears, there was even a chat going on at the bottom of the screen as the onlookers threw out one salacious comment after another, it was already morning here on the westcoast as he was still pumping her pussy harder and longer than anything I could ever do as I could see her legs now tightly wrapped around his body as he was pumping her full of his cum as I heard my alarm going off again telling me I had to get ready for my meeting.....

umm guys can we call a truce here and oh yeah another post:)
I could hear the uneasy tone in my wife's voice as she said she was told to call me and let me know Tony and his gang was here "to see if you had his money or if they were going to have to fuck me again", I could hear what must have been a slap of her ass as she said they want an answer now, I could hear a sob as she said everybody was naked, I could not find the words as I knew I didnt have near enough money saved up to pay him back, I hear a beep on my phone as a picture mail has been sent, I fumble around to see what it is and my small screen is filled with a huge black cock just inches from my wife's ******* body, as I got back to the phone call I could hear rustling as my wife could be heard in the background, "Tony no, not again", I recognize his deep voice as he says times up and this time you can listen as the phone is put on speakerphone as I can only listen to every plea and struggling cries come from my wife before the slapping sounds of what can only be her being fucked, her mouth sounds so muffled as it must be stuffed with a cock, every once in a while I could hear them take a cock out of her mouth to let me hear her heavy breathing and sighs as they have been giving it to her nonstop for over half and hour as I look at my watch, the grunts I hear has to be more cum planted deep in her womb as my mind flashes back to last time we thought she had gotten pregnant from Tony, her last period was weeks late as we had already bought a pregnancy test fearing the worst, our relationship had just recovered from all that only to hear my wife now screaming out "oh fuck, oh my god, your so big, Ohhhhh" I felt another punch to the gut as they had torn down her last remaining resisting wall, she was now there slutwife as I was only 5 minutes away from my home not knowing if I still wanted to see what was inside.....

I just had to sit there and take it as the gang made sure to rub it in to me by asking my wife how a nerd like me had married such a hot piece of ass like her, the chuckles can be heard throughout the room as she doesn't answer all the questions, I could see the uneasiness in her eyes as she slowly undresses, all their huge black cocks pulled out for her to see as I see the flash of a camera go off, no doubt here for their insurance and my continued silence as the first huge naked black guy reaches up and pulls her body down to him, her legs are made to straddle him as he moves her hips up and down, his buldging cockhead rubbing up and down her slit, he slaps her ass with a loud crack and tells the boys, he can feel the heat, my wife's hands were gripping the couch with white knuckles as she pleaded with him, his smile grew wider as she told him, he was way too big, she was too small for any in the room, she promised to just let her suck all their cocks, they would love it as she tried to sound very seductive, there was a guy who already had his cock just inches from her mouth, she took her hand and guided his shaft into her mouth, at my position I could only see her head working back and forth quickly, her body held up with her pussy still dangerously being rubbed by cock, I could hear her nipples were being sucked on hard as her moans filled the room, the rest of the towering men surround her tiny body as both her hands are put to work stroking huge shafts, just when I think my wife has avoided from being gangbanged, i could hear her ass slapped the hardest yet, her mouth releasing a cock as she wimpers not so hard, I then heard the guy holding her hips tell her that she is not in control, she was just getting us warmed up as I saw his legs grow rigid, his powerful hands spreading her asscheeks as another set of hands slammed her body down, impaling her pussy onto the big black cock below, her hair was grabbed, pulling her head up as she cried out "oh shit, oh no, ohhhhh"I could see another guy was positioned in from of her, her back was arched as they held her down onto the cock below, her muscles trembled as they tell her right in her ear, she was going to get the fucking of her life as her cries grow muffled as a cock is shoved deep in her mouth, I could hear her gagging and chocking as her ass is quickly worked up and down the long black shaft stretching her hole like never before, her pussy was so red as it clung tightly around his wide girth with every stroke, soon I could see her body automatically triggering her pussy juices, large streams run down covering his balls, the sloppy sound now only adds fuel to their fire, the camera flashes capture my wife being used at both ends, I knew the night was just getting started....

This was the third weekend in a row I am sitting here in another hotel room only able to watch my wife be fucked the hardest yet, the previous two guys were old and white, not lasting much longer than what I usually do, but Terrence had told me in the text this week on where and when to be this Friday night that things were going to be intensified every week until he got all of his money back, I knew the second this huge black man was let into our room, everything was escalated, my wife was shaking with fear as he quickly stripped off his gym shorts to reveal an almost unbelievable long and thick black cock swaying back and forth as he walked right up to here sitting on the bed, he threw a hundred dollar bill at me and said the rest Terrence can put on his tab as my wife was starting to move away from the towering frame over her body, he was all business as he quickly ripped apart the already too small dress covering her freshly lotioned skin, she was already instructed not to wear any bra or panties, so her totally ******* body was his for the taking, he used his giant hands to grab her hair to pull her mouth onto his cockhead, he twisted her head as he told her he better feel no teeth, he shoved in his long shaft deep down her mouth and pushed against her throat, I could hear her choke and gag as she worked her head roughly back and forth, I could tell she was really struggling to open her jaw wide enough to take in another inch, her face was tuning so red as he never let go of the back of her head, after a while his persistence had his entire cocklength now disappearing into her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin as huge globs of her saliva poured out of her mouth, I thought she was going to pass out when he would hold the back of her head as her nose was buried in his pubic hair, I could see her hands frantically pushing against his thighs until he finally would release her only to give her a second before doing it all over again, after this treatment she was flipped around to be on her knees, her bare pussy lined up to his freshly lubricated and throbbing cock, my wife buried her head in the sheets pleading with him not to penetrate her with his huge cock, she tried telling him to let her suck him off some more, he would love it as she tried to lower her ass to turn around, he quickly grabbed her hips with both of his hands and held her in position, I could hear him spit down to her pussy opening, He told her Terrence had said he had a white slut wife available for fucking and thats what he was here for as he roughly jammed in his cockhead into her confined pussy opening, He slapped her ass with a loud crack as he shoved with all of his might into her hole to stretch her out, my wife's head had rose up quickly from the bed as she cried out "Oh god, ohhh, its too big, it hurts so bad", he gave her no relief as he constantly banged into her body, each time working more and more of his length into her, I dropped my head as I feel my stomach churning with what I was experiencing, there bodies were soaked in sweat before I started hearing the loud slapping sounds of their skin coming together on each of his thrusts, it was such an ear filling sound as her pussy was sounding so wet now as he worked his entire cock almost out of her opening before powerfully shoving it full tilt back him, her body was jolted forward by his full weight behind each blow, she had her eyes closed now as I knew her instincts were overpowering any resistance she had left, she was biting her lip as her fists clenched the bedsheets, she was moaning unlike anything I had ever heard from her before as he kept telling her what a nice little black cock slut she was now, her pussy was telling him all he needed to know as he changed positions to put her on her back, her legs already spread as he took in her red and swollen pussy before filling it once again with his very shiny cock, his endurance was uncanny as I looked at my watch as the time counted on and on, I had lost count of how many orgasms my wife was fucked through before I saw his body grow rigid, his grunts the loudest yet as my senses knew what he was doing, the other two guys had pulled out and cummed on her tits, but not this guy, my wife was in another world as he filled her womb with cumshot after cumshot, he stayed in her for a while afterwords, there heavy breathing filling my ears as he kissed her passionately on the lips to make me feel even worse as he pulled slowly out of her pussy, cum poured out everywhere as she was still pulsating, he dressed and started to leave the room telling me what it would take to keep her going from now on as i looked back at the bed, my wife still holding her legs spread wide open, her chest rising up and down trying to regain some breath as one of her hands were feeling of her leaking pussy hole, she was mumbling something i could not understand as I could hear my phone buzzing with a text message.....

Time had run out from trying to convince Dominique that I would somehow pay him back all the money, he was banging on the door as my wife froze, not wanting to open it knowing what he had said he had in store for her, we heard multiple voices outside telling her she better had wore that outfit that was dropped off to the house yesterday as my wife exhaled loudly before slowly unlocking the door, it quickly flies open and her hair is quickly grabbed as she is dropped to her knees, My eyes grow wide as I see over 10 huge black men fill the room, Dominique holding her hair tightly the whole time as his gang surrounds her, pulling down their shorts as she told him this was not what we had agreed on, turning her head to avoid a cock shoved in her face, he used her hair to pull her head up to face him as he told her that she was his slut tonight, that is what they agreed on, I can barely see her through their bodies as their huge paws rub it seems every inch of her, I hear her continue to beg not like this, not in front of her husband only to hear what must be a cock shoved in her mouth as her words are now muffled, the guy that had been licking her pussy gave way to Dominique as I see him lift her legs high in the air, her feet quickly held to ****** her pussy for all to see, he took a second to admire the beauty before him before mounting her, I see her grow more frantic underneath as his cockhead pushes against her narrow pussy opening, I hear him groan loudly as pushes so hard into her, he tells the guys her pussy is so tight, she must have been right when she said she had only been with her little hubby over there, the guys let out a chuckle as I hear my wife let out very struggling sighs as her pussy could only take more and more of his shaft plunging deeper and deeper with every rough stroke, he worked on her without mercy until his balls were banging against her skin, the echoing slaps fill the room as my wife had let out multiple orgasms, when he seemed satisfied in her weaken state he slowly backed away and let the rest of his guys continue to use her....

great way to develop the context around the pic - very horny!

thank you!
I had prepared myself for George to again be able to fuck my wife as he stripped her completely naked right in front of me, he had quite the smile on his face as he lowered her down to her knees and started her sucking on his hardening cock, He had a tight grip of her hair as she had learned to quickly work her mouth deep down his shaftlength, always looking up at him with her eyes starting to tear up, suddenly our front door was being pounded on, George said our surprise is right on time as my wife tried to get to her feet, he held her down by her shoulders as I asked him what the hell was going on, who was at the door, this was not what we had agreed to, he told me to shut the fuck up and get the door, unless I want him to start dialing that detectives phone number as he reached over for his cell phone sitting on his pants on the couch, he still had a grip on the back of my wife's head holding her mouth on his cock, more knocks echoed on my front door as George started dialing, god my mind raced on how much shit he had over me as I told him softly to hang the damn phone up, he flipped it closed as he said go get the door man, you know you don't have a choice as his smile grew wide once more, he looked down at my wife and told her to keep convincing him not have her precious hubby locked away, either way babe, I'll make sure you will have plenty of company, I slowly got up and saw her head bobbing once again, I went to the door and slowly unlocked and opened it to see a giant of a black man towering over me with a pissed off look on his face, he roughly pushed past me saying don't ever leave him waiting outside like that ever again, I followed him to the living room as I heard him shouting to George "I got your call man, where's this little slutwife you told me about, Oh there she is, damn man, how did that chump get to marry this hot little number as I got in the room just in time to see my wife's eyes grow wide as she let go of the cock in her mouth with a loud smack, she looked up at George pleading with him not to make her go through with this, he will tear me apart, My mind filled with the memories of last month when George fucked my wife for the first time she could not get out of bed the next day, she even walked differently for over a week, the next time he did not have near the struggle to work all of his very long cock into her stretched out pussy, even making her ride him on top most of the time, now my stomach turns with the damage this even bigger man will be able to do to her, George stands her up faces the man he called Drew as my wife cannot even face him, his large hands reaching around her and grabbing her asscheeks, whistling and saying they were going to have some fun with her as he pulls her head up to face him, telling her to undo his pants, her hands shaking as she slowly undoes his pants and drops them to the floor, She lets out a gasp at the sight of his giant black rod, he was not even all the way hard yet and was already thicker and longer than George's formidable cock, she had no where to escape as she was pinned between them, her mouth still begging with them was shoved roughly onto Drew's cockhead, my wife's jaw struggled much more to open wide enough to take in the newest cock, they gave her no time to adapt as they worked her head back and forth, her choking and gagging sounds had her eyes filling with tears, her face was covered in smeared mascara by the time her nose was not touching his stomach, every time they would pull her back, huge globs of her sylivia would spill out of her mouth, falling down to her sweaty breasts, some even hanging off her chin now her nipples are being twisted and rubbed constantly, the sight before me seemed so surreal but I was quickly shown this was reality as Drew started to sit down on my couch, his hands pulling her on get on top of him......

This was suppose to be the honeymoon I had looked forward to for years with my new wife but everything changed when I answered the hotel door thinking it was the food I had ordered, I quickly recognized the first huge black man pushing through the door as the security guy down from the lobby earlier that was watching us the whole time we was checking in, I did not recognize the other 4 equally as big black men putting my arms behind my back as I hear the click of handcuffs binding my hands together, my very ***** and naked wife did not have the fast response time to much of anything as she was quickly corralled by the security guy, her eyes huge as she was just frozen in shock of what was happening, I see one of the other guys go over to the phone and take the cord out of the wall, I remembered I had already hung the "do not disturb" sign on our door, giving them hours to do what they were going to do, I was put in a huge chair just feet from the bed as I saw my wife clumsily trying to wiggle her way free from the tree trunk arms holding her, her breasts squeezed and pushed together as the guys whistle in approval, I see her hair used to pull her head up to face them as the security guy tells her right in her ear that he could not let her believe that what her little hubby over there was going to give her tonight was a good fucking, he tells her to go through with their training session tonight and she could go back to being the good little wife if she wants to be with her new husband or she will decide to continue to be the slutwife she will be turned into tonight, it was up to her how rough they were going to have to be, he said the guys told him earlier they hope she makes it real hard for them, as his face turns to a grin, I was having to sit here and watch as my virgin wife was placed on her knees, her ass raised high in the air, her virgin pussy full ******* as he quickly undressed revealing his already hard cock flopping between his legs, it had to be over ten inches long and thicker than my forearm as he slowly lined up his bulging cockhead right up against her tiny opening, I pleaded with them not to fuck her, I had a lot of money I could pay them and just leave I would not say anything, but the next sound I heard was my wife cry out as her head flew up off of the bed, he worked for quite a while to get just a few of his inches working back and forth as my wife was breathing very quickly and crying out "Oh god, it hurts so bad, your too big, no more", I could tell the guys were really getting off on this bride actually being a virgin as she struggled every second to take that first cock, but eventually the powerful frame behind all those thrust had worked his full shaftlength now inside of her, his balls slapping up against her skin filling the room, her breasts swaying with each impact, her hands balled up in fists as another orgasm flushes her skin red, I see the flash of a camera go off and I know this will now be seen outside of just this room, I suddenly heard him groan loudly as he holds her cock deep inside, his muscles clenched as he surely must be filling her womb for the first time with cum, he stays a few more minutes inside her to savor her feeling before backing away, his cock covered in a mixture of her juices and some blood as the next guy is already climbing behind her, turning her exhausted body over to lay on her back and she jumps when his cock is shoved in, the rest of the night was filled with each guy taking multiple turns with her, some even double penetrating her before slowly leaving her completely used up laying on the bed, the next afternoon we checked out with the same security guy smiling at us while we were at the desk, we make it back home and it was weeks before I was able to finally have sex with her, but her reactions were nowhere near what the black guys got her to do, so now I have relented to being able to watch her fuck the handful of guys she meets to quench her thirst....

The next write up is not going to be for everyone, its just something that came to my little demented mind, enjoy!

My heart was racing so fast as I could see my undercover police partner's pussy being able to be penetrated, she has been posing as my wife for months now as we have worked so hard to be able to build a case against Marcus and his large gang, they always have been a big drug dealer in this area but there specialty was turning the wives of the men that owed them money into unwilling hookers to pay them back, we knew entering this underworld would be very dangerous but Karen, my partner was really torn up by the stories most of these women told us, over half of them their bellies swollen as their husbands just starred down to the floor, As we set everything in motion it took us a while to build up enough debt to be able to have to deal with Marcus directly, In every meeting at my "home" I was to make sure he saw my "wife" Karen be with me, the last night I saw him he smiled very wide as he waked out of the door saying he was going to get his money back from me one way or another as he nodded in her direction.
I received the text on my phone the next weekend on where to meet him and to make sure and bring my wife if did did not want up coming by my house when I was at work, as I quickly called in to my captain to get our tactical team to bug the room, that we should finally get what we need to take them down, I drove over to pick up Karen and take her with me I could really see the nervousness in her body language, she did not say much the whole trip, only to hope this would be it, I could not help myself but to see her freshly shaved and toned legs looking amazing with a too short skirt, her blouse unbuttoned one more down than normal as she got out of the car, I knew we could not wear any wires or ear pieces with this bunch, so I had to rely on the rest of the team being somewhere around
As we slowly walked up to the room number, I tried to calm myself and Karen down as much as possible, telling her everything will be just fine, I didn't even get to knock on the door before it was swung open by a black men well over 6'5'' telling up to get in now, your late, my eyes took awhile to adjust from the sunlight to the room, but I soon saw over 8 huge black all over the room, each glaring my partner down from head to toe, I recognized Marcus as he stood up and asked if I had all of his money to take care of this problem, I put on quite the act telling him I don't have all of it, I need more time, things have been rough at work with the cut in hours and stuff, I could sense his joy in those words as he looked right past me at Karen standing behind me, I saw the his smile grow when he said, "Well, your problems just got worse, because I am getting money paid to me today and thats why I told you to make sure that hot little number standing there behind you was to be here as well today, you see Dre and a few of his friends are here because I told them they would be a good chance they would get a piece of a very fine white pussy at my going rate", I nervously said what are you talking about, he continued to go and say "If you don't have the money on you right now, well I warned you last time I saw you I was going to get the money one way or another" as I could feel two guys now right behind us, I felt Karen yanked away from me as cold handcuffs went around my wrists behind my back, I said you don't have to do this, I will go get your money right now, just let us go and you can go with me to the bank, nobody acted like they heard me as two huge men pulled Karen to the middle of the room, hands running up and down her body, in the back of my mind I was thinking, the door was going to be pushed down any minute now, the good guys were going to save the day, but the only thing happening was the sight of Karen looking over at me with huge eyes as her blouse is ripped apart, buttons flying everywhere as Marcus tells them to strip her and check her everywhere for any wires as he looks over at me with a huge grin on his face, it was then when I really starting pulling against the handcuffs binding my hands to the rail on the heater, I knew I had heard rumors of his reach inside the department but I no idea it went this deep.
I saw Karen's bra ripped off and her skirt and panties torn from her now completely ******* body, I could do nothing but have to watch as her body was pushed onto the bed, a man positioned to hold each arm and leg, Dre and his boys had already took off there clothes and threw their money on the table before walking over to her writhing body, I could hear her pleading with them not to do this, she could get the money from her father, but it falls on deaf ears as the guy they called Dre moved into position as rubbed his fingers up and down her tiny pussy opening, even with her legs spread, the pussy lips were hardly parted, I saw her head fly back as his cockhead pressed roughly into her slit, he rubbed it up and down as he looked over at me, I was truly beside myself now begging him to let her make one phone call and she would have the money, but I could tell there was no going back in their eyes as he started bucking in and out of her pussy, I thought about her husband having no clue what was happening or anything about this case as she told me she had made it a point to not to tell him anything about it.
He was really starting to work deep inside her as they let go of her hands, her face a twisted picture of emotions as her body jolted with each hard impact, I heard Dre whistle in enjoyment as he said this is one tight pussy fellows, it is getting so hot, it was a while before I saw her face again as he leaned over her trembling body, I could still hear the sounds escaping her mouth as he was pounding her pussy without mercy, I soon heard her sound very muffled as a cock must be now shoved inside her mouth, I had a front row seat for every thrust, every cumshot as all 8 men took multiple turns with her in many positions, leaving her handcuffed next to me until the maid found us the next day.....

How about a knocked up pic of their handy work.

sorry for the lack of periods or bad grammer, I just write it up and post, thanks for any feedback, also the ability to download as MS word doc too, thanks again
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I had not heard from my wife all weekend since Darius picked her up friday night, I was a mess all day at work monday and could not focus on anything, I got home quickly after 5 to see if she was finally allowed to come back home, but what I found when I checked the mail was multiple dvds with no description written, I still called and looked through the house for my wife but she was nowhere to be found, I slowly put one of the disc in my player and my tv screen soon filled with my wife taking off her shoes to now be completely naked, her face turning to try and not face the camera, I knew Darius was pissed at me for avoiding him but I never thought he would follow through with his graphic threats, but there he was now stepping into frame, already naked as well with his huge cock already getting hard, he pushes her shoulders down to where she sits on the edge of the bed, her hair used to position her mouth right up against his swelling cockhead, she looks up at him with her pleading eyes and tries to shake her head no, but I could hear him telling her what will happen to me and they would call the rest of their crew over here tonight, she stopped shaking her head and slowey opened her mouth up to take in his cock, he grew frustrated when she would not go past just a few inches, he made sure to place them to where I could see every second of what was going on, he shoved the back of her head to force her mouth deeper down his shaft, her jaw struggling to open up fast enough. I saw the tears start streaming down her cheeks as he worked her head quickly up and down his cock, I could hear every word they were saying to her, her eyes holding shut, her arms still trying to cover up her breasts, but she opened them up in horror when they told her they saw who she got her good looks from Thursday when she dropped our child off at my wifes mother’s home, he pulled her mouth off his cock and lifted her eyes to look up at him and he leaned over and told her it would be up to her tonight to keep him and his whole gang from dragging her into this little arrangement as well, he let that sink in to her and he even let go of her hair, in a few moments I could barely make out her telling him, “please don,t involve her” as she now slowly reached up with one of her hands and started stroking his cock, her mouth opened back up and filled with his cockhead once again, I could see the smile cross his face as he motioned the guy working the camera to come over to them, he did not have to tell him twice as he got up right next to them, my wife’s flushed red face covering most of my tv screen as Darius take her other hand and start her stroking on the Camera guy’s cock, his shaft as dark as night and very thick, her fingers not able to touch around either one of their cocks as I could hear her still sucking hard on Darius, I saw him after a few minutes pull her mouth off his cock and twist her head over to face the camera guy, his big black cock slapping her in the face, she never opened her eyes as her mouth took him in, her lips so red and swollen as they stretched to fit around his girth, she did not suck on this cock as long as with Darius because he picked her up and placed her doggy style on the bed, the camera guy told to make sure he focuses on her face as her eyes open up wide once when she feels him climb up behind her, his bare cock being rubbed up and down her ******* pussy, her muscles trembling so much she could barely hold herself up, his large hands holding her hips tightly to keep her lined up, I see my wife’s face quickly tensing up as her body starts being rocked forward with every shove from behind, I could see her trying to suppress any show of emotion but as his cock worked deeper and faster in and out of her pussy I could hear her breathing being very audible, her lips mouthing out oh my god as he still had a firm hold on her hips, he was giving her no time to get use to his huge size, stretching her hole like never before, I could hear every word being told to her by them as my wife’s skin grew even redder trying everything not to give them any audible response, it only made him fuck her harder and faster as I saw her head try to lower as her body grew rigid from an obvious orgasm to take over her body, but he would grab her hair to pull her face up to make sure I would see her response. His endurance was mindblowing to me as he never let up on her now sloppy sounding pussy, their skin slapping together with his every stroke, my wife now can be heard defiantly crying out different noises, he lets go of her hips without warning and she crumbles down to the bed, his cock never pulling out of her hole, his ass raising up so high in the air before crashing down full tilt into her, my wife’s hand grabbed by Darius and put around the camera guy’s cock and started to get her to stroke him again, she weakly works her hand up and down his hard cock as she continues to get pumped from behind, he got a few more orgasms out of her this way before suddenly climbing off of her, her head just buried in the bedsheets until he flips around her body like a ragdoll, my tv screen now showing the first shots of her very red and swollen pussy, her gapping hole still pulsing as I don’t know if he had cummed in her or not, but a lot of juices were leaking out, I saw her legs held open as Darius took control of the camcorder, the other guy now entering the picture, his body quickly climbing on top of my wife, I see his bulging cockhead easily slip past her opening, his sounds of pleasure heard off camera as he pushes more of his shaft inside her, Darius zoomed in close enough for me to see her pussy now gripping fully around his wide girth, each time he would pull back I could see the light shine off his bare shaft covered in her juices, I could hear my wife start back up with the noises, but she was having a hard time keeping up with any breath the faster this guy would smash down onto her body, I thought her hole was going to tear open by the time his balls were able to slap up against her ass. Darius then walked around with the camcorder to get the shot of my wife’s face now, her eyes sometimes rolling into the back of her head as some of her very sweaty hair stuck to her face, this guy I did not even know his name was leaning down every once in a while and kissing her, their lips grinded together as his hips continued to pump his cock deep in her pussy. This guy’s endurace was just as impressive as Darius waited a long time before tapping him on the shoulder, he got in a few more shoves before slowly pulling out his cock, Darius made sure he captured in full view what her pussy looked like now, I knew it would never be the same but was holding out hope that they had not cummed in her yet, but that was quickly dashed as I saw the camcorder handed back to the other guy as Darius climbed on top on her body, his hands catching her legs before she closed them all the way, he wasted no time pushing his cock back into her pussy, little effort was now having to be used to work his full cock in and out of her expanded hole, I saw her legs tremble a few more times from her orgasms, I could hear her faintly say “please cum in my mouth, please, don’t cum in me” but it fell on deaf ears as I could see Darius tense up and push his cock as deep as he could shove it. my wife could feel what he was doing but could only kick her feet as her womb was taking every drop of his cum, he just lay on top of her for a while, both breathing heavily, after a few minutes I saw him finally pull away, his cock slowly withdrawing, his cockhead still drips with cum as he steps back, huge globs of bright white cum and a mixture of her juices spill out onto the sheets, the camera zooms in closer to show how her asshole is almost no longer visible with all the fluids running down, I see his finger start working the top of her clit as more juices seep out, I see a towel brought to wipe her pussy down, I could hear Darius tell the other guy to go ahead as they traded positions once again, this time they picked her body up to be on top, her ass held high to get her still leaking pussy lined up just right to his cock, her mouth only mumbling things that can not be understood as her ass is slapped harder and harder until she starts complying with their orders for her to start riding, her very sweaty skin glistens in the light as she starts grinding up and down his shaft, she cries out many times from her loudest orgasms yet until I see the guy grab her hips and keep his body rigid underneath, she has no escape but to feel her womb be flooded again, once he loosened the grip of her hips, she collapsed onto his chest, the camera panned around to see his entire cock still shoved into her pussy, his balls completely soaked as cum starting to squeeze out, they pull her off and keep her on her knees as the camera shows the effects of a second cumshot into her pussy, they show one last shot of her exhausted face by pulling her head off the sheets before I see the screen fade to black, I start to put in the second disc and my ears now hear my doorbell go off...

Cannot seem to edit post so here goes Version 2!
Sorry for the lack of some periods or bad grammer, I just wrote it out and wanted to post it, thanks for any feedback, also the ability to download as MS word doc too, thanks again
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

I had not heard from my wife all weekend since Darius picked her up friday night. I was a mess all day at work monday and could not focus on anything, I got home quickly after 5 to see if she was finally allowed to come back home, but what I found when I checked the mail was multiple dvds with no description written, I still called and looked through the house for my wife but she was nowhere to be found. I slowly put one of the disc in my player and my tv screen soon filled with my wife taking off her shoes to now be completely naked, her face turning to try and not face the camera.

I knew Darius was pissed at me for avoiding him but I never thought he would follow through with his graphic threats, but there he was now stepping into frame, already naked as well with his huge cock already getting hard, he pushes her shoulders down to where she sits on the edge of the bed, her hair used to position her mouth right up against his swelling cockhead. She looks up at him with her pleading eyes and tries to shake her head no, but I could hear him telling her what will happen to me and they would call the rest of their crew over here tonight, she stopped shaking her head and slowly opened her mouth up to take in his cock. He grew frustrated when she would not go past just a few inches, he made sure to place them to where I could see every second of what was going on, he shoved the back of her head to force her mouth deeper down his shaft, her jaw struggling to open up fast enough. I saw the tears start streaming down her cheeks as he worked her head quickly up and down his cock, I could hear every word they were saying to her, her eyes holding shut, her arms still trying to cover up her breasts, but she opened them up in horror when they told her they saw who she got her good looks from Thursday when she dropped our child off at my mother in law’s home, he pulled her mouth off his cock and lifted her eyes to look up at him and he leaned over and told her it would be up to her tonight to keep him and his whole gang from dragging her into this little arrangement as well, he let that sink in to her and he even let go of her hair, in a few moments I could barely make out her telling him, “please don’t involve her” as she now slowly reached up with one of her hands and started stroking his cock, her mouth opened back up and filled with his cockhead once again.

I could see the smile cross his face as he motioned the guy working the camera to come over to them, he did not have to tell him twice as he got up right next to them, my wife’s flushed red face covering most of my tv screen as Darius take her other hand and start her stroking on the Camera guy’s cock, his shaft as dark as night and very thick, her fingers not able to touch around either one of their cocks as I could hear her still sucking hard on Darius. I saw him after a few minutes pull her mouth off his cock and twist her head over to face the camera guy, his big black cock slapping her in the face, she never opened her eyes as her mouth took him in, her lips so red and swollen as they stretched to fit around his girth, she did not suck on this cock as long as with Darius because he picked her up and placed her doggy style on the bed. The camera guy told to make sure he focuses on her face as her eyes open up wide once when she feels him climb up behind her, his bare cock being rubbed up and down her ******* pussy, her muscles trembling so much she could barely hold herself up, his large hands holding her hips tightly to keep her lined up. I see my wife’s face quickly tensing up as her body starts being rocked forward with every shove from behind, I could see her trying to suppress any show of emotion but as his cock worked deeper and faster in and out of her pussy I could hear her breathing being very audible, her lips mouthing out oh my god as he still had a firm hold on her hips, he was giving her no time to get use to his huge size, stretching her hole like never before. Every word being told to her by them could be heard as my wife’s skin grew even redder trying everything not to give them any audible response, it only made him fuck her harder and faster as I saw her head try to lower as her body grew rigid from an obvious orgasm to take over her body, but he would grab her hair to pull her face up to make sure I would see her response. His endurance was mindblowing to me as he never let up on her now sloppy sounding pussy, their skin slapping together with his every stroke, my wife now can be heard defiantly crying out different noises, he lets go of her hips without warning and she crumbles down to the bed, his cock never pulling out of her hole, his ass raising up so high in the air before crashing down full tilt into her, my wife’s hand grabbed by Darius and put around the camera guy’s cock and started to get her to stroke him again, she weakly works her hand up and down his hard cock as she continues to get pumped from behind, he got a few more orgasms out of her this way before suddenly climbing off of her, her head just buried in the bedsheets until he flips around her body like a ragdoll, my tv screen now showing the first shots of her very red and swollen pussy, her gapping hole still pulsing as I don’t know if he had cummed in her or not, but a lot of juices were leaking out.

I saw her legs held open as Darius took control of the camcorder, the other guy now entering the picture, his body quickly climbing on top of my wife, I see his bulging cockhead easily slip past her opening, his sounds of pleasure heard off camera as he pushes more of his shaft inside her, Darius zoomed in close enough for me to see her pussy now gripping fully around his wide girth, each time he would pull back I could see the light shine off his bare shaft covered in her juices, I could hear my wife start back up with the noises, but she was having a hard time keeping up with any breath the faster this guy would smash down onto her body, I thought her hole was going to tear open by the time his balls were able to slap up against her ass. Darius then walked around with the camcorder to get the shot of my wife’s face now, her eyes sometimes rolling into the back of her head as some of her very sweaty hair stuck to her face, this guy I did not even know his name was leaning down every once in a while and kissing her, their lips grinding together as his hips continued to pump his cock deep in her pussy. This guy’s endurance was just as impressive as Darius waited a long time before tapping him on the shoulder, he got in a few more shoves before slowly pulling out his cock, Darius made sure he captured in full view what her pussy looked like no.

I knew it would never be the same but was holding out hope that they had not cummed in her yet, but that was quickly dashed as I saw the camcorder handed back to the other guy as Darius climbed on top on her body, his hands catching her legs before she closed them all the way, he wasted no time pushing his cock back into her pussy, little effort was now having to be used to work his full cock in and out of her expanded hole, I saw her legs tremble a few more times from her orgasms, I could hear her faintly say “please cum in my mouth, please, don’t cum in me” but it fell on deaf ears as I could see Darius tense up and push his cock as deep as he could shove it. my wife could feel what he was doing but could only kick her feet as her womb was taking every drop of his cum, he just lay on top of her for a while, both breathing heavily, after a few minutes I saw him finally pull away, his cock slowly withdrawing, the head still drips with cum as he steps back, huge globs of bright white cum and a mix of her juices spill out onto the sheets, the camera zooms in closer to show how her asshole is almost no longer visible with all the fluids running down. I see his finger start working the top of her clit as more juices seep out.

I see a towel brought to wipe her pussy down, I could hear Darius tell the other guy to go ahead as they traded positions once again, this time they picked her body up to be on top, her ass held high to get her still leaking pussy lined up just right to his cock, her mouth only mumbling things that can not be understood as her ass is slapped harder and harder until she starts complying with their orders for her to start riding, her very sweaty skin glistens in the light as she starts grinding up and down his shaft, she cries out many times from her loudest orgasms yet until I see the guy grab her hips and keep his body rigid underneath, she has no escape but to feel her womb be flooded again, once he loosened the grip of her hips, she collapsed onto his chest, the camera panned around to see his entire cock still shoved into her pussy, his balls completely soaked as cum starting to squeeze out, they pull her off and keep her on her knees as the camera shows the effects of a second cumshot into her pussy, they show one last shot of her exhausted face by pulling her head off the sheets before I see the screen fade to black, I start to put in the second disc and my ears now hear my doorbell go off...

I thought things could not get worse for me a few days ago when I had to reveal to my wife my very out of control gambling had led us to be in great debt to some very bad people, but that has now been took down a notch as I stand here, in my own bedroom, my wife already made to strip completely naked in front of Ricky and two other of his comrades standing each by my side making sure I didn't try anything to spoil their prize. I had to hear every command by Ricky to my wife, her hands used to take off his clothes.

His rock hard cock slapping her in the face as she pulled down his pants, her wide eyes looking up at him. He quickly picks her up off her knees just enough to get to stay in a squatting position and tells her she better get started to keep his mind from thinking about what they were going to do to her little hubby standing over their tonight.

My wife took one last look over at me and closed her eyes before taking in his buldging cockhead, her jaw having to open very wide as she starts working her head back and forth. I hear all the comments being thrown out by the guys as Ricky's face shows a big smile looking over at me. I soon see the guys standing next to me start undressing and they both start stroking their huge black cocks as well, the smacking sounds coming from my wife quickly fill the room, her saliva has more than half of Ricky's cocklength now shiny. When my wife tried to reach with her hand to grip his cock he grabbed her wrists and told the other guys to come over here and make use of her hands. I just stand there frozen as they surround her, I can see glimpses through their bodies at the tears start streaming down her red cheeks, her jaw struggles to open wide enough for the last few inches, the back of her head soon used to force her to take all of his cock. Everytime he would release her head, she would quickly pull off and huge amounts of spit would spill down to her chest, one or two breaths would be all she could get in before he would shove her mouth back on it again.

This went on until I thought she was going to pass out, finally he let go of the back of her head and twisted her mouth to take in the next cock, he slowly backed away and stepped out of his pants, his bouncing cock covered in my wife's saliva, when he looked back at me and said what a great time they will have making her their newest black cock slut now...

I had almost come to terms with Randy being able to show up in this hotel room and have his way with my wife, but when I opened the door and got pushed out of the way, my eyes lit up when his "friend" towering over both of us walked in behind him. I looked behind me and my wife's eyes were even bigger than mine as she crawled back to the very top of the bed and instinctively curled her naked body as tight as possible, I tried to speak to Randy and tell him this is not what we agreed on, and he didn't even look in my direction as both their eyes were fixed on my ******* partner.

The guy he had brought with him scared the shit out of me, not only what he could do to me if I tried to fight this and what he would do to my wife. I had to try it as I got in Randy's face and said this is not happening, but he only pulled out his cellphone and coldly said "you know I only have to make one phone call to that detective and the little miss over their will have plenty of available nights for the rest of my buddies".

The pissed off look on his face told me he was not playing around anymore, he shoved me down into the chair and said I need to just enjoy the show, i have a front row seat to finally see how that tight little body on your bitch should be handled, as they both quickly stripped off their clothes, Randy's cock was the first to appear and I could not believe what his short stature was packing, it was barely hard but already much bigger than my full hard ons, but that was nothing compared to his friend's cock now bouncing up and down. I could hear my wife gasp as she caught site of what was drawing closer to her, she tried spit by both of them and run down the bed, but she was grabbed by each arm and pulled back down onto the bed on her back, her legs kicking wildly until Randy grabs her hair and pulls her face right up to where he could kiss her if he wanted. He had that same pissed off look in his eye as he told her if she does not want to play ball her tonight, that is fine, as he reached back and grabbed his cellphone, he got all the way through dialing the number and the first ring started blaring through the speakerphone before she defeatedly told him to hang up the phone as she started jacking his growing cock. I could hear his phone snap together as he yanked on her hair hard enough to pull her head back and said if for one second she did not do exactly as they say, there will be no hanging up next time, I could see the tears start flowing down her red cheeks and he pulled her head down to his cock and said for her to get the party started, her mouth taking in his swelling cockhead, her other hand placed on his buddies already rock hard cock.

Her tiny white fingers can clearly be seen not able to even wrap around his unreal girth, soon my ears are filled with the sounds of my wife struggling to accept Randy's full cocklength into her mouth as her head is shoved roughly back and forth. He would let her face turn so red before pulling her head back to get a second of air before shoving her mouth back over his now shiny cock, her hair tugged on hard everytime she would stop stroking the other cock. My wife's ass pulled high in the air, the other guy now able to start probing her pussy, her body twisting, but they gave her no room to escape, I could hear Randy telling him just to rub the outside, not to go in, he wants her as tight as possible as he looks back at me with a smile.

I knew I must look pathetic sitting in that chair, giving them even more satisfaction of me having to be in this room as they have their way with the most innocent person with this whole mess...

I just stood their frozen in disbelief that this was actually happening, my eyes filling with the sight of my new boss having a fist full of my wife's hair as she is dragged onto the bed. Her lips never allowed to leave his cock, her naked body is shaking as he uses the back of her head to really start working his cock deep inside her mouth. I soon hear her start chocking and gagging but he never lets her up until her nose is pressed against his skin, her face turning so red before he lets go of her head. Her head pulling off very quickly as she rises up to get some air, all the while I see huge globs of saliva spilling out of her mouth. She could only gets in a few short breaths before she is pulled down once again.

I could see the satisfaction on his face everytime he would look over at me. He roughly repeated the brutal steps over and over until I thought she was going to pass out. I soon heard him say its time as he looked over at me and told me to take off her shoes. My wife's eyes shot open as we had agreed she only going to have to give him a blowjob and see her strip naked, that was last night over the phone and this was tonight, there was not a condom around as I could hear the firmness in his tone when he told me a second time to get over here and take off her shoes now. My wife trying to come off of his cock to tell him no but her head was still being worked up and down his shaft.
I slowly walk closer over as my wife's head is still being used to get her mouth to take in every inch of his incredibly long shaft, her spit covering every inch and much of his balls. I unhook the straps holding her shoes on as I hear them hit the floor. I start to walk away but then I hear him say "spread her ass cheeks, get one last look at her tight pussy, give it a few licks if you want, she will need it" I just stand there frozen until I see him start to have to tell me again. I reach over and feel the hot skin of her ass with my fingertips. I slowly part her pussy lips and wonder how his huge cock will ever fit into her, I take a deep breath before leaning over and softly start rubbing my tougue at the top of her pussy. Everything is so hot I touch and I find myself really working my tougue around her opening. Just when I felt the first taste of her juices I feel her body jerked away from me. I hear her mouth finally able to take some air in as her head faintly starts to shake back and forth no as he quickly spreads her legs over his body. He grips her hips to position her pussy right over his swollen cockhead, his shaft bending at the first touch of her slit. I could hear her very hoarse voice telling him “its way too big, you're hurting me, I beg u, please let me just give you another blowjob, you will love it”, but she only winced as his cockhead now disappears, his powerful hands using her hips to shove her pussy farther down his cock, each stroke would sink another inch as my wife could only cry out "oh my god" as he now works in more than half his cock. He uses her own body weight behind every stroke as he raises her high up in the air almost getting her pussy to come off his cockhead only to slam her back down and push up his own body at the same time. My eyes had never seen anything like this before as the images fill my mind with her pussy now very red and swollen, her hole stretched beyond anything I could imagine, the inside skin pulling out everytime he would pull her hips up. He would not stop until his balls were able to slap up against her skin as she crashed down.

I could see her sexual impulses starting to take over her body, her skin flushed crimson red as he looks over at me with a smile. His hands letting go of her hips as she continues to grind up and down to finish out another orgasm to ravage her body. He then flips her over on her back and I see her very red and still pulsing pussy looking nothing like when the night began. He wastes no time climbing on top of her and starts kissing her the same time he enters her pussy once again...

my next story is over the 1000 words limit, you can check it out over at my blog, this is not spam, thank you:)
dustindoe08's Realm

It was not enough for my wife's boss to have me here just to watch him have his way with her, but also her coworker Paul was right there, she had told me for years of how much he stared at her at work, other coworkers telling her how much he wanted her, now this guy was able to be here in this room, his one hand holding my wife's leg, the other hand now stroking his ******* cock as her boss steps in closer with his huge black shaft in full

display. I could hear his deep voice telling her "Thats right baby, keep fingering that pussy, you know it needs all that juice brought up for this big boy, I can see Paul's eyes fixed on my wife’s pussy as her boss pushes his swollen cockhead against her tiny opening. Her head falling back on his desk as he flexes his hips to work in more that just the cockhead, I see him spit down and start rubbing her pussy as her legs start trembling. I hear her boss tell Paul "damn this little broad's pussy is tighter than I had imagined, her hubby over there must be smaller than even you Pauly, she must really be wanting to keep her job..well that and she probably does not want those photos put out on the web of last week's cock sucking introduction”. The smile

on his face has my stomach in knots as I have to keep reminding myself, my wife had made me promise her earlier that I was not to interfere, no matter what happened, but I had no idea he would actually fuck my wife in front of me or now also her coworker, it was the hardest thing not to go over there

and try to put a stop to this as I hear my wife soon start to cry out, no longer able to keep her mouth shut as her pussy continues being stretched like never before. He does not even have half of his cocklength working in and out of her pussy and it already looks like she is just about to be ripped apart.

My mind goes through countless thoughts, the condoms he had flashed earlier now sit unopened on his desk, my wife not on any birthcontrol as I usually was the one to use protection, the flash of her boss now taking pictures of her taking his cock lying on her back on his desk, now even more blackmail to use against us.

I soon see now some blood start to appear on his cock when he brings it almost all the way out before slamming back into her over and over. I knew he was in unchartered territories inside her as he did not slow down his torrid pace until his balls starting slapping against her skin. My wife could only grip his desk tightly as he would lift them both off the ground with each powerful blow. By this time I am just holding out hope that he is going to pull out and just cum on her stomach or something. I thought that was about to happen when I saw his cockhead finally reappear, his shaft covered in a mixture of blood and her juices, but he was not pulling out to cum, he only was letting Paul now get his turn with her. He did not have to tell him twice as he quickly

moved into position. I could see in the few moments in between her pussy now very red and swollen like I had never seen before, some of the blood had dried to pin her wings down to each side, her pussy now opened up to probably be able to fit the end of a baseball bat into it.

After seeing the size of her boss’s cock attack her pussy it was almost a relief to see Paul’s cock rub up against the top of her hole. But it still stung that this guy was going to get to feel my wife, I could hear him let out an exhalting breath when he was able to sink his entire cock into her pussy without any effort. I also saw he made no effort to reach over to put on a condom before starting to work his hips back and forth. I could see my wife barely pick up her head to see what has happening as they wrap her legs around him, she just instinctly holds them in place as he lasts no time feeling her warmth, I know they heard me scream “pull it out, no, no, pull it out”, but it fell on deaf ears as I see him push up as hard as could against her body when he starts to surely unload his cum inside her.

He lets his cock stay in her for a few more moments, savoring every second before I see her boss peel him off of her. I can see his cockhead still shooting out cum when he is pushed away. My eyes now fill with the sight of my wife’s pussy leaking out some of the cum before her boss shoves his cock into her once again. Paul staggers over and just sits down in a chair.

My wife’s boss is able to work his cock in and out of her pussy with much less struggle than before but it still takes some hard pumps before he is able to work his full length into her with every stroke. I could see the mixture of Paul’s cum and my wife’s juices start to foam up around the base of his cock, the loud moans of before now start up again out of my wife’s mouth. He pounds her for quite a while before I see him tense up and suddenly stop pumping, I hear my wife the loudest she had been all night at the same time her boss was twitching his body, I know his cum is now flooding her womb when I hear them both trying to catch their breath. He gets in a few more strokes before slowly pulling away, his cock seems to take forever to withdraw out of her pussy, huge globs of cum spill out as soon as his cockhead finally shows.

Her pussy looked nothing like when the night had started, cum still seeping out, a puddle now forming on his desk as she just lays there, her legs still spread open as her boss makes sure to get in one last picture, her eyes still not open as she mumbles things I cannot understand, I look around the room to find what is left of her clothes to try and get out of here as soon as possible, I see the other guys slowly redressing, her boss’s smile even bigger as he looks over at me lifting her up off his desk, he says she has convinced him for her to at least be able to stay on another week, a slap on Paul’s shoulder before finishing saying she is too much fun not around...

Last edited by a moderator:
New one that started out as caption and turned into short story

I play the DVD left in my mailbox hoping to find out where they have taken my wife but my screen only fills with her naked body being thrown down onto a bed, her eyes blindfolded and her hands handcuffed behind her back. She seems to be in some druggy haze as I hear voices from off screen, I could not believe this was happening all because of me. I see a huge black guy step into screen, his huge cock was just inches from my wife's body as he picked her up and placed her on her knees in the bed. He held her hips tightly to keep her steady as he pushed his swollen cockhead up against her pussy.

I knew how tight she was as I saw his shaft bending as he shoved a little harder. He slapped her ass so hard multiple times, I could hear my wife gasp as she was seemingly coming to her senses, her body starting to squirm around as I could hear the guy exhale loudly when he was able to start working more and more of his cock in and out of stretching hole. I see my wife's skin starting to turn very red as he put his full weight behind every rough stroke into her. It took him a while but I soon started hearing the slapping sounds of their skin coming together, she could do nothing but take it as I could not believe that huge black cock was now disappearing every time into my wife's pussy. After what seemed like forever I heard grunts from the guy the loudest yet as he finally slowed down his pace, only to unload his cum deep inside her.

He held her hips to hold her body as tight as possible to his when he seemed to cum for minutes. He got in a few more strokes before slowly pulling back, he spun her body around to face the camera as I saw for the first time her very red and gaping opening, huge globs of his cum were falling out as he held her asscheeks far apart. He got in a few more ass slaps before I saw another guy stepping into frame, his black cock seemed even bigger than the first as he spun my wife's body to lay down on the bed. She tried to close her legs but be held them far apart, his cock was sinking deep in her pussy as the screen faded dark...