Short Story with Pic attached....

• Thread starterdustindoe08
  • Start date
"It could get worse"

It was not enough for Derrick and his gang to have had their way with my wife over the past few months, they saw the pictures in the house of my daughter who had just started college when I first got into this situation. I did my best to make up excuses to keep her from visiting us on her free weekend because I knew what was going to be happening at our house with my wife but Derrick had somehow got a hold of my wife's cellphone one night when they were here and had texted my daughter to tell her she would love her have her to come home next weekend.

Throughout the week I tried everything I could think of to try and not to get her to come but she said she wanted to see us. I still remember every moment of the first night she came home and her smile quickly faded from her face when she walked into the living room and saw Derrick sitting on the couch beside her mom with his arm wrapped around her. Her face very puzzled as she looked around the room at the over handful of guys in our home,

I just looked down at the ground as Derrick explained to her how much trouble I was in and how her mom has kept her daddy from having bad things to happen to him for the past few months, and they now wanted her to be included in this understanding. I know my face turned even redder when I heard him say the guys get anxious having to wait their turn with her mom. I hear my wife plead with Derrick not to do this, she would be their slut wife whenever they wanted, whatever that wanted to do to her, just leave our daughter out of this, but I knew it was falling on deaf ears as my daughter looked over at me but no words would come out of my mouth as some of the guys had already positioned themselves on each side of her.

She slapped one of the hands that grabbed her shit to lift it up but her head was turned to see one of the guys standing next to me with a baseball bat now in his hand. I could see her entire body trembling as they resumed pulling her blouse over her head. The skirt she was wearing was next to be pulled down to leave her only in her bra and panties in front of all these guys. Her bra was unhooked and pulled away from her body at the same time her panties were pulled down, her hands tried to cover her now ******* breasts as she closed her legs as tight together as possible.

I saw the flash of a camera light up the room as my stomach turned into knots knowing that no telling how many people was going to see this now. One of the guys next pushed her shoulders down to get her on her knees. I looked over on the couch and Derrick had already unbuttoned my wife's shirt, and I remembered she was not allowed to wear a bra when he is around, so her breasts were now freely being grabbed and sucked on hard. By the time I find myself looking back over to my daughter, two of the guys had already pulled down their gym shorts to reveal their huge black cocks pressed right up against her face. I could see her cheeks turning even redder as one guy held the back of her head to get her mouth to take in the cock shoving against her closed mouth, I could see her hair being pulled quite hard before her jaw opened up enough to take in just the cockhead. They made sure to show her no mercy as she quickly started gagging and choking when the back of her throat was first hit. She had no room to escape as her head was only pushed harder and faster until her nose was buried into the guys stomach, tears soon started flowing down her face as they pull her back off to get only a few breaths before shoving her back down full tilt over and over. Most of the guys are now surrounding my daughter as they turn her head to make her take turns with each of their cocks.

My wife over on the couch now was sucking Derrick's cock, I could tell she was trying one last ditch effort to try and convince him to just have her as she really was working her mouth up and down his huge shaft. Her saliva pouring out everywhere as she looked him in the eye as her free hand was stroking another one of the guy’s cocks that had walked over to them. It was not long after that they led them both to the bedroom to continue this for the rest of the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That bad feeling in my stomach"

I finally received a text on where to pick up my wife and I quickly got in the car and put in the address to my gps, I knew this was the rough part of town and my mind raced on what all they made my wife go through, I made my way to the house as fast as I could as I had to drive a little ways past and part down the street for so many cars already parked at this one house. I got out my car and walked slowly up to the house, there was a group of guys on the porch smoking and drinking as they just smiled at me as I tried to just walk past them looking down at the ground.

I walked in the door and saw even more guys sitting and standing throughout the living room and kitchen area, I recognized Vince sitting in the recliner, he was just wearing gym shorts and was very sweaty, I knew he had fucked my wife by the smile on his face when he said she is down the hall and to your right, I did not say anything back and saw the hallway and made my way to it, I was not even halfway down the hallway and could hear what had to be my wife crying out, The door was open as I reached the room, I peeked my head in and saw my wife on the bed being rammed very hard from behind by a huge black guy, I could smell the scent of sex and sweat fill my nose as I saw wet spots on the floor and all over the bedsheets, I also saw what was left of my wife's dress on the floor and I remembered that I forgot to bring her clothes from out of the car.

I almost went back out there but I just wanted to get her out of here and go home, I did not know what else to do but just stand there as he pounded deep into her pussy, I could see her skin ripple with every loud stroke, I soon heard him grunting and my wife groaning the loudest yet. He held his cock the deepest he could shove into my wife's pussy as he surely was flooding her womb. He got in a few more pumps before slowly backing away from her, once his cock finally withdrew, I could see huge amounts of what had to be cum gushing out of her pussy, my stomach twisted when i saw her hole stretched big enough to stick my whole fist into with ease, she collapsed on the bed as I could not make out what she was mumbling, the guy could sight of me as he was putting on his shorts and said I must be the guy that pissed Vince off, I did not say anything to him as I moved out of the doorway to let him pass.

Once I saw him leave the hallway I quickly went over to my wife on the bed, her skin felt like it was on fire when I touched her as she started mumbling weakly “no more, no more” thinking I was just another guy...

Marcus had just waited sitting beside me the entire time as I could only watch the throng of guys he had brought with him have their way with my wife. I could tell he had made sure to tell them before hand not to show any mercy as she pleaded with them there had to be something else we could do, but as

soon as the first huge black cock roughly shoved into her tiny pussy she was a crying mess. The chair they had brought up next to the bed had the direct line of sight to where I could only watch one giant black cock after another stretched her pussy until I thought she was going to be ripped open.

They gave her no time to adjust as the first few guys really had to work their muscles to get all of their cock working in and out of her opening, There was obvious blood mixed in with her juices when the first guy finally pulled out

of her pussy after hearing all the guys say he was hogging it all, I had never seen her pussy gapping open like that when the guy backed away from her body. Another guy quickly moved in to to in between her legs as the guys

holding her feet spread her legs the farthest apart yet. It had only been a few seconds but this guy still had to work to push past her already closing up hole. But once he was putting the full weight on his huge frame behind each shove

his balls were soon slapping up against her ass, the sound was so loud as close as I looked around at the smiling faces of all the guys looking down at the scene before them, but Marcus's face was stoic as each one the guys kept up the torrid pace.

I saw her ripped up blouse used to wipe down her pussy but after a few cumshots you could see the white foam start to form on the next cock working back and forth deep inside of her pussy. It was hours before the guy's finally

seemed to wear down after some of the guys had cummed two or three times. My wife was left lying on the bed just drenched with sweat when Marcus calmly got up and finally took off his clothes, when his cock popped out of his pants it

was amazingly the largest black cock I had seen tonight. I saw the condition of my wife's pussy as her legs were still spread apart even though nobody was holding them anymore. There was huge globs of pussy still seeping out as her hole was visibly pulsing.

I saw Marcus reach down on the floor and pick up her panties and wipe all over my wife's pussy, he even shoved it inside after wiping down the entire

pussy area. Once he was through he tossed them over to me and they landed in my lap, it was soaked as he picked up her limp body and placed her to be on her knees. His giant hands had to hold her hips to keep her upright as he rubbed his cockhead up and down her very wet slit, but instead of pushing past her opening he roughly pushed up against her asshole.

I had saw some of the guys fingering her asshole but nobody had fucked her there and it was in no way prepared to take something that looked like the end of a baseball bat now shoving up against it. I heard him spit down to her a few times as my wife started back with the loudest cries yet. he really grabbed

a hold of her asscheeks and spread them out as his full weight come down with every push. I could not believe it but it was not too long before I was seeing his cock plunge deeper in her ass with every stroke. My wife was screaming out so loud before one of the other guys must have shoved their cock inside of her

mouth because she now sounded muffled. His stamina lasted the longest yet before he finally slowed down much time later, and I did not want to see, when he started to back away from her body, what was going to be the damage...

I could tell my wife was very upset with me, I had kept it shielded from her how much trouble I was in with Kevin but tonight he was not listening to any of my pleas that I would have the money by next week. The other guy he

had brought along with him had found my wife in our bedroom and planted her down on the couch right beside me as Kevin looked over my wife wearing nothing but her nightgown that I had some collateral worth one week.

My wife was so confused about what was going on and she kept asking me how these guys knew my name and what they were doing at our home. I

just stared at the floor as Kevin told her everything and what she was going to have to do tonight. My wife always had a smart mouth on her but she only got in a few sentences that she was not going to do nothing like what he was talking about.

That they needed to leave or she was calling the police. That was when the other guy standing right over her on the couch grabbed her hair and yanked her up and pulled her to be on her knees in front of Kevin. He leaned

down and whispered something in her ear that I could not make out, she stopped struggling so hard when both of these giant black guys stood up and

towered over her kneeling body. She looked up at them and I could see tears start forming in her eyes. Both guys were now already un-buckling their pants, and I could hear the audible gasp escape my wife when she saw their huge black cocks for the first time.

She immediately started shaking her head back and forth no as she said there was no way she was going to be able to handle that, but Kevin seemed to

give a very pissed off look as looked down and my wife just started pleading with him there had to be something else we could go. But the next thing I saw was the other guy pulling down my wife's nightgown shoulder straps to now ****** her breasts.

He threw the gown over to my lap as she tried to cover her now totally ******* body but they quickly grabbed her arms to get her hands to grab ahold of their cocks. Her fingers could not even wrap all the around as she

looked up at him and he seemed to getting more agitated the longer she just sat there. Kevin next jammed his bulging cockhead right up against her mouth. She shook her head no a few times before the other guy yanked her hair the hardest yet.

They told her if she resists any more tonight that he would make good on what he told her. She slowly started working her hands up and down each cock when she finally opened up her mouth to let in the giant cock. Her jaw

struggled to open up wide enough to keep up with Kevin shoving more and more of his cock length into her mouth. I could hear start chocking and

gagging and he was not even half way in yet as I saw my wife look over at me for the first time...

Ever since my new boss had seen the picture of my wife on my desk he was relentless. My wife was always one to be nice to people so she just smiled when one night he came by our house just as we were about to eat. He complimented her on the great meal and when she got up to start cleaning up I swear I thought I saw him dump something in the wine she was drinking.

I could not make out what happened but I saw the big smile on my boss's face when my wife's back was turned and when she got back to the table to take another drink from her glass. Once we were in the living room I was extremely uncomfortable as found myself sitting in a chair across from the couch that my wife was now sharing with my boss.

My wife was acting very restless on the couch and was not even saying anything about my boss's huge hand on her bare leg as they talked. I thought maybe it was the wine that she had been drinking on but I had never seen her act like this, she was visibly sweating as I tried to wrap things up by saying we all had a long day tomorrow but I saw the look my boss gave me from behind to where my wife could not see him.

I knew I thought I had seen him put something in her drink as my wife was now saying how hot she felt and that she did not know what was happening to her, She could barely stand up when she said she needed to use the restroom and excused her out of the room.

One of the straps on her dress was already pulled down by my boss and her cleavage in full view as she struggled to make it out of the room and down the hall. Once she was out of site I showed my frustration to my boss by asking what the hell he was doing?. I had never seen such a pissed off look on his face as he said I need to chill out and just enjoy the show as he got up off the couch and started heading to the hallway.

I saw where he was heading and grabbed his arm but his huge frame was not match for me as he shrugged me off with ease. I still followed him to the our bathroom and the light was on but the door was not all the way shut. I saw

in the mirror my wife was now completely naked staring into the mirror as she was wiping down her sweat drenched body. Her eyes told me she was shocked that my boss was walking into the bathroom with her but her body seemed not to be able to react. He just towered over as he wrapped his huge arms around her body and his hands squeezed each of her ******* breasts.

He started kissing her neck and I could tell my wife was not resisting his touches. They brushed past me as he just picked her up and carried her into our bedroom. I could feel my face grow very red as I said this needed to stop but neither one acted like I was even in the room. He placed my wife on the

bed and he quickly pulled off his clothes as my wife was rubbing her legs together while saying she had never felt this way before, what was going on, but my boss quickly leaned down and started kissing her, cutting her off in mid sentence as I saw his huge bare black cock pushing up against my wife's pussy.

He used one of his hands to feel her opening and said she was already good and wet as he starting pushing his cock into her pussy. I could hear my wife grow very loud even though he was still kissing her as he started working his hips back and forth. I could not believe what I was now just standing here watching as my wife lifted up her legs and her hand grabbed ahold on his arm as he really started pounding on her the fastest yet...

Frank was the first guy to take my wife's pussy and she did her best not to show him any reaction and his white cock was not much bigger than mine. My wife had concentrated while frank was having his way with her on sucking on this other guy that Frank had brought along with him.

I did not even know his name but Frank said as long as he got to fuck my wife that all she had to do was suck this guy's black cock. I had heard every struggling sound my wife went through as she worked every inch of his long black cock into her mouth. Her face was so red by the time Frank cummed in her pussy as I felt the relief that he was wearing a condom and hopefully this was now over.

I heard the loud pop of the black cock pulling out of my wife's mouth when Frank moved back away from my wife. I felt my heart rate increase even faster when this guy quickly took Frank's spot. My wife had her eyes closed and was trying to catch her breath when I saw her jump when she felt her pussy being pushed up against by something much bigger than before. They still had not pulled off the blindfold wrapped tightly around her eyes as I saw her legs start to kick.

I heard Frank tell her to relax, as my wife told them this was not what we had agreed on, but I only heard Frank chuckle as he said he had a nasty habit of leaving out certain things as my wife started really getting frantic. The next thing I heard was Frank put his cell phone on Speakerphone and start to dial and my wife reluctantly stopped fighting and held her legs spread apart when pushed open by this guy.

My eyes grew even wider when I saw this guy rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit before roughly pushing his bare cock as deep as could push. My wife instantly tensed up as this guy was quickly working his much bigger cock deeper and deeper inside of her pussy with each stroke.

I was still holding out hope that maybe he just wanted to feel her juices and to humiliate me some more before pulling out and putting on a condom but he never showed signs of stopping as his pace and stamina was nothing like I had seen before. I could hear my wife no longer able to

keep her mouth closed as sounds starting leaking out of mouth that I had never heard before and it was forever it felt like before I heard the unmistakable grunts of the guy cum hard in her ******* womb, my hands only able to pull against the handcuffs binding me to this chair as he slowly pulled out to reveal a mixture of her juices and cum covering every inch of his incredibly long shaft, my wife's pussy left a red and swollen mess as the guys soon left leaving us now alone in our bedroom...

Culpr-5d288b8f.jpg

I got to the bedroom after getting home and saw my wife wanting to surprise me after seeing me down for the last couple of weeks but she was the one in for the surprise as Marcus and all the guys he had brought with him pushed me out of the way as all the them quickly came into our bedroom.

They had the bed surrounded as her bathrobe was quickly yanked off of her to ****** her naked body for all of them to now stare at. I could see Marcus grab her by her hair as he explained to her why they were here. I was so mad at

myself for letting my actions result in this as I could only watch as the tears stream down my wife's cheeks as her eyes looked over at me, her mouth being stuffed by Marcus's huge cock that was only getting bigger everytime he worked her head back and forth.

Never releasing his firm grip of her hair until she started moving her lips back and forth on her own. The other guys in the room was already undressed and
starting to surround her. I could only then see small flashes of my wife

struggling to open her mouth wide enough to take in each of their huge cocks. One guy had positioned himself below and was eating on her pussy as each of her nipples were being suck on so hard.

This went on for what felt like forever before I saw her finally brought up from on her knees only to be pushed down onto the bed. Each of her legs were held as far apart as possible as I got my first look at her pussy already so red and wet. My wife was squirming around but her tiny frame was so threat to the size of these guys as they held her in place.

She pleaded with them not to do this, she told them she would suck their cocks more, she would try harder, she promised they would love it but Marcus only stepped right up to her and used his fingers to spread open her pussy just as he pushed his bare cock as hard as he could against her tiny opening.

I could hear my wife cut off in mid sentence as she immediately started screaming out "OH NO" over and over as Marcus had to keep putting all of his weight behind each of thrusts to work in more and more of his cock.

He had only worked half of his shaft length in when I could see her pussy lips stretched so much around his girth that I thought she was going to be ripped apart but he kept pushing harder and faster. One of the other guys had tried to shut my wife up by making her suck on his cock but I could still hear her muffled screaming.

Marcus never slowed down until he was able to slam his balls up against her ass, the slapping sound it created was echoing off the walls as I felt my stomach twist in knots when Marcus was now slowly pulling his cock almost all the out of her swollen pussy to reveal her juices now coating every inch of his shaft.

I could sense the other guys in the room were growing restless at the sight before them. Marcus got in a few more hard pumps before he finally pulled all the way out and stepped back. I could hear the loud suctioning pop as his cockhead finally reappeared. I did not think he had cummed in her but her thick juices had his cock gleaming in the light as another guy was already moving in just as Marcus moved away.

This guy was not quite as long but just as thick. I saw my wife's pussy hole so stretched out before it was once again filled with a black cock. Her body immediately started squirming around again as this guy was able to work most

of his cock into her without the struggle from before. I could hear every one of his comments as the sloppy sounds coming from my wife’s pussy brought a smile to each of the guys faces, her loud breathing becoming the only thing I could hear from her...