• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shot Glass

Drain his pathetic cock into shot glass & make him drink it.
I have made him drink it, and it has been poured all over his face. I do enjoy humiliating my cuck and love that others agree how pathetic his micropenis really is!

I have made him drink it, and it has been poured all over his face. I do enjoy humiliating my cuck and love that others agree how pathetic his micropenis really is!
add a mirror to the pillow/stuffed animal humping, making the cuck watch himself get off by this method.

Your wife is kinder than I am. When I allow my cuck to cum, only he touches it. Perhaps your wife should consider the same for her tiny cock cuck. I feel small penises should not be touched by women, only ridiculed and humiliated.
It was a rare gesture, usually I am not even allowed to touch myself. But she wanted to have fun to see how quickly I would cum from just a stroke. She sent the video to her friends, just for a laugh

It was a rare gesture, usually I am not even allowed to touch myself. But she wanted to have fun to see how quickly I would cum from just a stroke. She sent the video to her friends, just for a laugh
and how does that make you feel?

We got from being small, to very small…. She wants to shrink it more and i cannot wait

IMG_9292.jpeg
IMG_9303.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back