• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I be worried

• Thread starterHMCUCKED
  • Start date

HMCUCKED

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hello forum,

First time posting, I have been married to a lovely lady for the last 8 years and been a cuck for 4 of those. My wife has had a regular bull for the last 18 months, however the bull is moving house soon and in between the move he will be staying in our place (approx for 6 weeks). I presumed that I would still be in the maritial bed with my wife and that the bull would sleep in the spare room. However last night I arrived home to find that my wife had moved all of my clothes into the spare room. I also noticed that she no longer carries a photo of me or our daughters in her purse, but of the bull.

Am I going to be a single father soon?

Only she can answer that question.

I very scared of this development as the bull will be living with us for plus 6 weeks. He's young black, great body (plays on the college football team) and is a medical student. I am a average guy, average job, flabby belly and a small cock. The kids hate me, I force them to do homework, go to bed, tidy their room, when he comes over the hug him, play with him and he brings them treats.

I have lost their respect.

Welcome to the real world.

You have described a cuckold relationship. You indicate you knew she was in a relationship/affair with him and your own words leaves no doubt he is superior. The time for worry is long past and by your actions you have allowed her to have him as a lover and move into the familly home. The only ones I am concerned about are the children and how they are going to feel or see things. You are the meanie in their eyes. What will be will be, you have not given any indication of your relationship with your wife's lover, and it seems he may be the one to dictate your families future.

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 403
He has been fucking fucking my wife for the last 18 months. My role in the sex is to make up the bedroom, undress both my wife and the bull and then she would ask me to perform cetain sexual acts on him and her, before putting me in my sissy outfit and attaching the chasity device.

The kids know that the Bull is a close friend of the family, but have never seen or heard anything. I don't know what explanation my wife will give them, when they see him in bed with her.

It's going to be an interesting six weeks

I suggest stepping up your level of support as your wife's cuckold...

HMCUCKED,

HMCUCKED said:
This is my first time posting. I have been married to a lovely lady for the last 8 years and been a cuck for 4 of those. My wife has had a regular bull for the last 18 months...

It sounds like your wife is getting good sex. That's a plus.

HMCUCKED said:
...however, the bull is moving soon and during his move he will be staying at our place for about 6 weeks. I presumed that I would still be in the maritial bed with my wife and that the bull would sleep in the spare room. However last night I arrived home to find that my wife had moved all of my clothes into the spare room. I also noticed that she no longer carries a photo of me or our daughters in her purse, but of the bull. Am I going to be a single father soon?

Hard to say. There's no doubt this scene involves large risk to you in your marital role as your wife's submissive cuckold.

HMCUCKED said:
I am very scared of this development, as the bull will be living with us for 6-plus weeks. ...

You should be very insecure and uneasy about this. Losing the respect of your children was not a good development.

HMCUCKED said:
My role in my wife's sexual relationship with her lover is to make up the bedroom and undress both my wife and her bull. Then, she asks me to perform cetain sexual acts on him and her, before putting me in my sissy outfit and attaching my chastity device.

It sounds like you, your wife and her lover have a good understanding of your role as your wife's sissy submissive cuckold, and you are performing appropriately for them. Also, it sounds like your wife permits you to participate in their fucking as a spectator attired as a sissy and wearing your chastity device. That's good... she isn't excluding you.

HMCUCKED said:
The kids know that the Bull is a close friend of the family, but have never seen or heard anything. I don't know what explanation my wife will give them, when they see him in bed with her.

I guess that will be up to your wife. From the point of view of being her cuckold, I suggest stepping up your housework, cooking and dishwashing, so your wife will have adequate time and energy to fuck her lover... and mention that you intend to do more around the house to help her out for this reason. That may cause her to attach more value to you as her supporting cuckold.

After your wife's lover moves, it sounds like he will be preoccupied with the exigencies of becoming an MD which will involve very intensive levels of work at his new location. Thus, you might point out to your wife that you intend to continue your increased levels of housework and child care (continuing to motivate them to do their homework, etc.) to provide her with support if she should find it necessary to search for a new lover. Hopefully she will do that, rather than leave you and move in order to continue to be with her current lover.

—Custer

I also am concerned. Your daughters are what age? Does your wife do any parenting?
Does she work? You need to have a sit Down with your wife but from the sounds of it you have let things go to far without conversations already. Your children are going to see mommy acting very strange with 'uncle' and it's going to effect them for life. You need to figure that out as a couple and do it very quickly. Before he moves in. Ut once again. You are a train late for this.
Good luck. Sounds like it started out with you both getting what you wanted but now what?

The cuckold dream, but at what cost? I too have a problem with your wife inviting her lover to move into the bedroom while they are in the same house.

I do not necessarily agree that your children will be messed up for life, but they will not understand and will be confused about things until they mature and start exploring their own sexual options. Let's not forget the possibility of them discussing this strange new development with friends, relatives, and teachers! I'm not sure that I would want to explain your relationship to the child protective services, in this day and age this alternative lifestyle could be cause to brand you both as unacceptable parents.

As for your kids not respecting you now, the things you are doing sound positive and will mean more to them when they are adults. Being the meanie is not necessarily a bad thing as children do need fair, firm, and consistent discipline if they are to learn how to survive in the world. I do hope you do not/will not play the sissy cuckold in front of them.

Well put SS. I didn't mean it would screw up the kids just it is something the adults need to discuss. I'm sure you've read about others in here that let things get out of control with kids in the house.
Are you and the bull friends outside of the bedroom or are you just the guy paying the bills while he's playing stud in college. What happens in 6 weeks when he moves out?

No I have not read about other peoples stories. Could you share any links. My daughters are 16 and 14 respectively and the eldest clearly knows whats going on, but doesn't mention it. We are not on good terms at the moment, as I have clamped down on her social life to get her to help around the house and stop spending time on the internet, she's also going through a Gothic phase, and I hate when the bull leers at her. My youngest is far more outspoken (like her mum) and I fear that when she finds out I'm being cucked, she will make life hell for me. The bull and my wife have started calling me 'Cookie' around

This weekend, we had furniture delivered, I spent 4 hours trying to put together a sofa and made a mess of it, the Bull had it up in an hour and he laughed at my pathetic efforts.

HMCUCKED said:
We are not on good terms at the moment, as I have clamped down on her social life to get her to help around the house and stop spending time on the internet, she's also going through a Gothic phase, and I hate when the bull leers at her. My youngest is far more outspoken (like her mum) and I fear that when she finds out I'm being cucked, she will make life hell for me. The bull and my wife have started calling me 'Cookie' around

You're mental. This is why it's a very good idea never to involve the children in your sex life or anything of that sort. Your sex life should strictly be a private thing between you and your wife and conducted well, well away from your children. Humiliation is fine but keep it private, away from children (really, the bull shouldn't even have any contact with your kids and should be someone you both trust) and in the bedroom!

What if the bull decides that he takes a fancy to your underage daughters and embarks on abusing them?!

If I were you, I'd be putting your foot down now. Your wife clearly doesn't give a shit about your feelings and this is dangerous territory. If your kids don't respect you and they end up getting abused by this guy because of your lack of self-control of your fantasies, however will you look them in the eye again?

Stop this. Now. Unfortunately a lot of cucks seem to be the self-loathing types who couldn't stop a door from closing, never mind look out for their own - and more importantly their children's - safety and security.

Sort yourself out, mate. :)

Yes I know. I will take action on this front. I will sit down with the three of them and let them know its getting to close to be real. I have seen a different side to the Bull this past few days.

Do you have 2 daughters? They don't hate you because you make them do their homework....

They hate you because they're 14 and 16. Don't you remember that time in your life? You pretty much hated everything your parents said, no matter what it was. To them you're the uncool dad and that other dude is the cool uncle. You know why he always hugs them and gives them treats? It's the only way he can artificially purchase their affection. He doesn't force them to do things like homework because he CANT. He has no authority over your children. You do. You're the man of the house.

Whos idea was it to get into the cuckolding situation? Yours? Hers? I'm assuming it was both of yours. I agree with Curious' post. You need to man up and set some boundaries.

If not, you're going to lose your wife. And yes your kids will learn more about it. And THAT could be detrimental to your childrens' futures. They might be a little old to develop "daddy issues" at this point, but they still need a strong father figure. This is the most turbulent time in their lives. You need to be there for them, and be strong.

And yeah, this other black guy needs to fuck off.

Yes - in much of cuckolding literature and posts by people I see an admiration for the 'bulls' far more than what most of these guys deserve. They're just random men like you and me - some of them will be very good lovers and will consult with the husband every step of the way, some are only in it to sleep with your wife and possibly laugh in your face while they're doing it and others will be either users or abusers.

So you need to come into reality a bit.

MorganTheCapn said:
They hate you because they're 14 and 16. Don't you remember that time in your life? You pretty much hated everything your parents said, no matter what it was.

This is true - I hadn't thought of that. I never really went through that period with my own parents though.

To them you're the uncool dad and that other dude is the cool uncle. You know why he always hugs them and gives them treats? It's the only way he can artificially purchase their affection.

This is true - anyone can do that. He's not their father, or even an uncle. He's just some random man. There are billions of those.

He doesn't force them to do things like homework because he CANT. He has no authority over your children. You do. You're the man of the house.

Yes; this is exactly it. You are the children's father, he isn't. He's just some random man you've invited into your house to fulfil your own sordid fantasies.

Whos idea was it to get into the cuckolding situation? Yours? Hers? I'm assuming it was both of yours.

Yes - and I get the idea that one of them is far more into it than the other and the other (female) side of the party is using it as a cover for cheating and disrespecting you. This isn't healthy.

I agree with Curious' post. You need to man up and set some boundaries.

Pronto.

You owe absolutely nothing to this black guy - in fact, you shouldn't even really be discussing anything with him per se until you know exactly what you're doing to do. If you don't do that, you'll be allowing him to manipulate and infiltrate your wife and your familial situation. Don't discuss family matters - i.e. whether to give this arsehole the boot - around him until you've done it. Your bull isn't your responsibility - he sounds like a dangerous creep.

If not, you're going to lose your wife.

Absolutely.

And yeah, this other black guy needs to fuck off.

Word.

Do you have a problem raising another mans child?

HMCUCKED said:
Hello forum,

First time posting, I have been married to a lovely lady for the last 8 years and been a cuck for 4 of those. My wife has had a regular bull for the last 18 months, however the bull is moving house soon and in between the move he will be staying in our place (approx for 6 weeks). I presumed that I would still be in the maritial bed with my wife and that the bull would sleep in the spare room. However last night I arrived home to find that my wife had moved all of my clothes into the spare room. I also noticed that she no longer carries a photo of me or our daughters in her purse, but of the bull.

Am I going to be a single father soon?

Some would say it would be hard, impossible, but others would embrace and do their duty. You knew your spouse was doing others. Do you have a ligitmate complaint?

Attachments

• 4054340775_0179c78f9d_s.jpg
    4054340775_0179c78f9d_s.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 495
It turns out my wife has already spoken to him and they both decided that it's best if the Bull leaves the house he was already packing last night and will leave this afternoon. He will still come around to fuck my wife soon though.

On another note, my eldest seems a bit sad that he'll be leaving. While the youngest didn't like him it seems.

Boundaries set, boundaries respected! At least your wife has some balls (although where she keeps them is a mystery)!

My wife has more balls then me! I'm such a wimp when it comes to arguing

Well, balls aside, at least your wife knows and loves you enough to recognize when a situation is getting too uncomfortable and out of hand.

As for your oldest daughter, yeah she might have some kind of crush on him or something. He's in college you said? Athletic? She's probably taking notice of him and may have a crush on him... i dunno. Just assumptions. Good thing he's leaving!

The Answer

HMCUCKED said:
I very scared of this development as the bull will be living with us for plus 6 weeks. He's young black, great body (plays on the college football team) and is a medical student. I am a average guy, average job, flabby belly and a small cock. The kids hate me, I force them to do homework, go to bed, tidy their room, when he comes over the hug him, play with him and he brings them treats.

I have lost their respect.

Its great that your wife moved him out for the kids sake. Yes he will come back by and fuck her, but dont worry too much about that and she will be leaving you and the girls for him. The answer is obivious in your post above. You say he plays college football and is a medical student. When he graduates with a medical degree and heads to his internship your wife will not be going. For he WILL NOT want her. She is too old for him has two daughters 14 & 16 and he will have his choice of many fine young ladies in his age group. I hope your wife understands this and then NOBODY gets hurt. At this time in his life she is his friend and she provides him with his built in pussy any time he needs it with no hassles no cost and no waste of his time. What more could a hard working athlete going for a medical degree want. Cold hard facts of life and if all are aware this is all there is to it, all will be fine. Good Luck okdeacon