• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I be worried

• Thread starterHMCUCKED
  • Start date
As someone who's wife had a live-in boyfriend, and as someone who had to put his foot down and kick the punk out eventually.. y'all did the right thing. A good bull should know boundaries and if he can't respect them he needs to go. It's good when the bull is assertive, but he really should only take what's been given. I understand that a lot of husbands have fantasies about the bull taking control and all that but he should know that he's there for one reason, to fuck the hell out of your wife. If he starts stomping on your family unit he's no longer a bull, he's an interloper and a home wrecker.

mimi, How long have the wife and you been together? Thanks

@ TXBOY We've been together 18 years. Her recent bull, is the closest she has come to loving a Bull and wanting to leave me for him. My wife is tied down as we have 2 daughters.

As a general update, my eldest informed me last night that she was fully aware of my alternative lifestyle and at dinner said this in fornt of the rest of the family

'I'm going to miss Carlton, it was nice having a real man around the house, isn't that right cucky?' - She said this with a big smirk on her face and was wagging her little finger at me, obviously making reference to my small penis.

When I looked over to my wife for support she was laughing.

HMCUCKED said:
@ TXBOY We've been together 18 years. Her recent bull, is the closest she has come to loving a Bull and wanting to leave me for him. My wife is tied down as we have 2 daughters.

As a general update, my eldest informed me last night that she was fully aware of my alternative lifestyle and at dinner said this in fornt of the rest of the family

'I'm going to miss Carlton, it was nice having a real man around the house, isn't that right cucky?' - She said this with a big smirk on her face and was wagging her little finger at me, obviously making reference to my small penis.

When I looked over to my wife for support she was laughing.

I don't see much difference between this and when an abusive husband teaches their male children to beat their wives.

Yes, this is nasty behaviour. Your children should never have been brought into this - it's messed up.

What a pity! It seems like you have lost all respect in your household.

Yes it is. I am deeply embarrased at home, my wife has simply shrugged her shoulders and has confessed to me that she really misses her bull. She informed me that she has booked a long weekend with him at the end of the month.

When I asked what I should say to the kids, she said 'tell the truth to Amy (the eldest), as she knows all about you and your shame' tell chloe (the youngest) I'm visiting Gran or some bullshite'.

She is refusing to correct Amy when she calls me 'cucky' around the house, and has even joined in.

It seems to me that the 'bull' has won game, set and match. He has managed to divide and conquer, destroying your family unit in the process - though it really depends on how much you were strong even before this guy moved in. For all we know, all the hallmarks of this were there anyway.

Anyway, this bull is now a parasite on your marriage and I feel that it's probably too late to stop him eating away at the rest of it. Good luck.

And aside from anything else, one's children making comments about the sex life of the parents is sick.

Teenagers know a lot about sex these days, and we are an open minded family. I am worried about losing the respect of my daughters and then subsequently being treated like shite around the house.

Both my daughters have strong characters so the worry is, they will take a liken to my wife's superiority over me. A big part of the blame lies at me for not being well endowed and not being a real man to have a normal vanilla marraige. My eldest looks to definitley have cuckholding abilities in her.

HMCUCKED said:
Teenagers know a lot about sex these days

Yes, but that doesn't give you any excuse to bring your children into your sex life! Most teenagers would be mortified at any hint that their parents had sex, never mind anything else. They don't want to know. In this context, something has gone wrong.

It's all a bit too close to incest for my liking, this - definitely covert, in any case.

and we are an open minded family.

Code for "we're perverts that really don't care what effect this has on our kids". Nowt wrong with being open-minded, educating your children on the facts of life and such, but leave it there.

I am worried about losing the respect of my daughters and then subsequently being treated like shite around the house.

That's already happened because you've allowed the situation to happen. If you kept your cuckolding game within specific and very clearly-defined rules (with consequences for breaking them), you'd be fine. But you haven't.

I feel sorry for your children, personally.

A big part of the blame lies at me for not being well endowed and not being a real man to have a normal vanilla marraige.

This is absolute self-hating bullshit. You could easily have satisfied your wife. If you couldn't, you shouldn't have married her. Or, like I said earlier, if you were aroused by and wanted to see her having fun with other partners, take it outside. Need to know basis and all that.

I suspect this is all an erotic thrill for you and at this juncture I react with little other emotion than disgust.

What if Social Services find out about what is going on here too? Your children could be taken from you.

The real question is who is this fetish for? Is it you who is turned on by the sissy and chastity play or is it her? Is this a condition to avoid divorce?
Now that your kids will know, it is a good time to move out and seperate from your wife, if what you want is to go back to a vanilla relationship with a woman and have any chance of winning your kids respect back. She clearly doesn't care and likely wont take care of her daughters in the long run, even if she had any interest in them. You are holding her up. Let the family fall apart and pick up the pieces worth saving.

On the upside, thank you for sharing your story. SO many people on this website minimize the real effect cuckolding has on a family. They post pithy responses like "thats cuz ur bull has a big dik n u hav a small dik let ur wife be wit dat big dik lol"

This thread is a prime example of what happens more often than not. And its heartbreaking. This guy just wanted to explore his taboo side but he did it with a bitch who couldnt be trusted. Dont beat yourself up, HMCUCK. Your wife is to blame as well.

This is why I have been going around lately trying to instill some fucking CONFIDENCE in these men on the forum. You can't properly BE a cuck unless you're secure enough in your own manhood to truly be OK with watching your wife be with someone else. And if it gets to be too much, THATS where you step in and be the man and say "hey lets cut this shit out". And then that's that.

Hope everything works out, HM.

MorganTheCapn said:
Hope everything works out, HM.

Now, you see, wife sharing I have no problem with. Nor cuckolding, really, as long as both halves of the couple are very, very confident and assured in themselves and they each know what they want out of it. I get the impression that a lot of the guys on forums like this are really just self-haters though and that mindset is exactly what leads to these sad outcomes.

Agreed a lot of guys that allow their family to fall apart maybe self haters. But to many start out in an alternative lifestyle in the beginning in hopes of saving thier marriages.

NH, that is messed up your wife hasn't put a stop to it. I hope you can sit down with your daughter and maybe explain how hurtful it is and how this shouldn't effect both of your resposiblities as father/daughter. Hers to do her chores and school work and yours to provide a safe place for her to grow up. you are still her father.

This is an interesting and well-written thread. My situation is somewhat similar yet different. Wife has been seeing another man for over 10 years, his identity is kept from me. She knows I attended and still attend "whipping and spanking" parties. A primary (15 year) Femdom has trained me into literal erectile dysfunction. It is maintained by multiple (non-pleasurable) no-hands softcums daily. Wife believes it's a medical issue but I haven't been allowed to touch her in a long time and sleep separately.
Lately she has begun talking to him ALL the time: during dinner, errands, even leaves movies when he calls. Additionally, 2 male doms have conspired with my long-term Femdom and have basically extorted many photos from me. Recently, one of them posted a prime selection quasi-publicly. Link is here: Jasonoharahara's Profile

I confessed to the Femdom friend I longed to experience unending mental anguish and she helped engineer this. This is the only place I've spoken clear-headedly about it; in all other venues I'm required to ask for humiliating comments, spread the photos, etc.

I'd appreciate comments or impressions of this group as you all seem rare: intelligent AND sane. Don't see that much in the cyber world.
Regards.
Page

Thank you for posting and I am sorry that some others are picking on you for the direction of your marriage. I am also in a female led, cuckolding relationship and my wife and I decided, early on, that we would not hide, but instead treat as natural, her leading the marriage and her having special friends.

As her daughters have grown, they know Mom has special friends over often, that she has work trips and sleepovers and that I usually sleep in the small bedroom next to my wife's spacious bedroom suite. They also know that Mom has the final say on pretty much all matters dealing with the household. Mom provides all of the discipline and rule-making.

Children most dislike dishonesty and hypocrisy. We have worked at avoiding that and I suggest you do the same. Children, especially girls, will appreciate and respect the fact that their Mom is in charge. You and your wife might consider discussing how to best reflect the evolving roles in your household and how to best have her shoulder a bit more responsibility while maybe you help our more with the chores and more menial tasks. It will be for the better. Your daughters will look at you differently, but in the long run it should work out just fine as long as everyone's roles are defined and there is no hypocrisy or falsity.

Unlike many of the posters, I do not see you as sad or broken but instead as someone, like me, who has embraced your natural role and who encourages your wife to enjoy herself as she wishes and deserves. I believe it much preferable to be honest and open with the family than to try to sneak around and hide and lie. Mommy having special friends and special trips and taking charge may not be the norm, but in today's society, it is not as outrageous as it might have been in the 50s or 60s.

Best of luck and I would be glad to discuss other ideas to better adjust your family lifestyle here on the forum if you wish. My wife have been in this type of relationship for years and, though there have been awkward moments, we are very pleased with our family life.

I wholeheartedly agree with a couple of posters here when it comes to honesty and hypocritical actions we take with our children. If we lie to them and they find out on their own the way your oldest daughter did then your in a situation which appears shameful to them. If you act like it isn't a big deal and explain the roles that you and your wife have assumed once they are old enough to understand and appear to already know of the situation, it should be faced head on and explained in a mature manner.

As mentioned in an earlier post you would be surprised how much young people know about sex and can recognize by simple observation in a household. As a cuck who has my wife's bull living in our guest room I deal daily with interesting questions from my eldest daughter. Not that she is aware of anything yet and I do stress YET. I have prepared myself mentally to have a reasonable intelligent conversation with her when the need arises. My wife and I believe that honesty is the best policy when it come to children. We are more in control of the interpretation of the situation and the position of the children when we are open and not lie. Remember lying will always catch up and turn into additional lies that are next to impossible over time to keep with.

The fact that your daughter is already confronting you about the situation should be your cue to sit down with her and begin the process of explaining to her how the situation began, why you allowed it and man up by letting her know that it was a mutual decision on you and your wife's part. Let her know that many people have open marriages and there are different dynamics to each one. Your daughter will respect you much more if you are not shameful but smile and pull her aside, sit her down and explain to her the fact that as adults there are decisions to be made and rather than breaking up the family you and your wife decided that it would be best to allow her to explore relationships with others and that you still love her and hope that someday it will be just the two of you but that you both enjoy the roles you currently have with each other. That should eliminate the shame issue and your daughter will probably respect you more for your honesty and straightforwardness.

That is my two cents, hope it helps.