• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I out a fake member?

• Thread starterwellhunginnyc
  • Start date

wellhunginnyc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 23, 2008
This is a guy I've been corresponding with for at least 6 months. Long story short he's basically another one of these guys who just gets *so excited* at the cuckold fantasy but will never make it a reality. I told him from the beginning to be honest with me but he chose not to be.

So what should I do?

debbilouise said:
I shouldn't worry about it - let him have his fun!!

I get lots n lots of guys/couples/girls/wives/husbands/teen boys/oldmen (but their actually none of these, really!!) get in touch with me, with nothing more than the biggest sexual organ (their brain) working overtime!

I'm happy to go along with their fantasy ideas, 'cos I'm pleased to be part of their wank collection!!

But if you've someone who's causing more of a hassle, perhaps mods are able to help?

most of the places I read & post, don't take to kindly to people, who go just a li'l bit too far!

I'm pretty new here, but have only had posotive private messages & e mails, so far!!

Thanx again. boys!!

Debbie -

I understand what you're saying. If this guy was only looking to chat then yeah let him do whatever he wants. But I made it clear to him I was looking for more than that and he assured me he and his wife were too. So after many months and the hundreds of pics he sent me (from his real email account btw) he's suddenly non-responsive. Oh and I discovered that he's posting ads online looking for gay sex "without his wife knowing". Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
i say out him......it gives the rest of us a bad name.......

Meat4MySweet said:
i say out him......it gives the rest of us a bad name.......

I'm not sure what to make of you either.

You may want to consider outing him so that other people don't get fooled and have a similarly frustrating experience

aqpalmer said:
You may want to consider outing him so that other people don't get fooled and have a similarly frustrating experience

I'm strongly considering it.

He kept emailing me from his real email account and then tried to convince me it was a fake name. Problem was the email address suffix leads to his website AND he's on facebook too. Not exactly the brightest guy out there.

wellhunginnyc said:
I'm not sure what to make of you either.
oh wait your mad because my girl said NO....sorry dude i don't / won't force her to have sex with a man she ain't into////////

your not her type...get over it...at least i told you right away and was straight up//////

Meat4MySweet said:
oh wait your mad because my girl said NO....sorry dude i don't / won't force her to have sex with a man she ain't into////////

your not her type...get over it...at least i told you right away and was straight up//////

Great spelling (it's "you're" not "your") and epic use of the "/".

My problem is not your gf' opinion of me. I just find your personality to be abrasive and you like to hide behind this idea of "hey no offense just sayin'", like it excuses you from having manners.

For what it is worth (and I am a genuine cuck) most email meetings come to nothing. Whilst I (we) partake in the cuckold lifestyle it is only a part of our lives and not something that happens all the time. She will only have a small number of lovers each year, this is compared to the 100's of offers we get on the internet. Other times we are both up for it and then at the last minute we have an unrelated arguement or just feel our relationship needs some 'us' time. There is a lot of fantasy stuff out there with wives shagging 100's of men a week but I suspect that in most relationships where the husband is a cuckold, the wife will reject far more men than she will actually sleep with. I actually weed out 95% of the guys and present her with the cream of the crop from the dating website we feature on. Give the guy a break, why out him? He changed his mind and coupleshave the right to do that as they have more to lose than most single guys. Leave him alone! Thanks.

My two cents, sounds like the wife/girlfriend spotted you for what you are, an arrogant self absorbed big mouth. First off, you must really have an inflated ego, but the number one rule is discretion, I.E. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!! Does this make you feel “BIG” to let your emotional rejection cause you to want to tattle on this couple.

You’re just the type of asshole I do not want myself and my wife to have anything to do with. You would be nothing but problems. You sound like the type that would be attempting to contact behind the husband’s/bf's back, the type that would be showing up at a work place, and stalking. If there is anyone that should be watched out for and possible banned from this site it should be you.

Those of you that disagree with me, think long and hard about you making the mistake of getting involved with wellhunginnyc, and what he might bring into your life. He might bring a big cock but it sounds to me that he would be bringing a big asshole too.

Bet you were a real nice friend when you were a child. Did anyone ever trust you to keep something to yourself? Wellhunginnyc, grow up and move on.

mecca410 said:
My two cents, sounds like the wife/girlfriend spotted you for what you are, an arrogant self absorbed big mouth. First off, you must really have an inflated ego, but the number one rule is discretion, I.E. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!! Does this make you feel “BIG” to let your emotional rejection cause you to want to tattle on this couple.

You’re just the type of asshole I do not want myself and my wife to have anything to do with. You would be nothing but problems. You sound like the type that would be attempting to contact behind the husband’s/bf's back, the type that would be showing up at a work place, and stalking. If there is anyone that should be watched out for and possible banned from this site it should be you.

Those of you that disagree with me, think long and hard about you making the mistake of getting involved with wellhunginnyc, and what he might bring into your life. He might bring a big cock but it sounds to me that he would be bringing a big asshole too.

Bet you were a real nice friend when you were a child. Did anyone ever trust you to keep something to yourself? Wellhunginnyc, grow up and move on.

Your inability to comprehend and understand my previous posts is astounding. Did you even read what I wrote? I bet not because you seem to be so excited to share your opinion with us.

I talked to this guy for well over 6 months. From the beginning I said to be straight with me. If they changed their minds or whatever that's cool but just let me know. What I don't appreciate is passive aggressive behavior which, based on your response, is probably something you're too familiar with. If after 6 months, lots of emails and IMs, etc.I don't deserve a straight answer then I'm at a loss for words.

well then SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

mecca410 said:
well then SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

Dude, you have some serious anger issues.

wellhunginnyc said:
Great spelling (it's "you're" not "your") and epic use of the "/".

My problem is not your gf' opinion of me. I just find your personality to be abrasive and you like to hide behind this idea of "hey no offense just sayin'", like it excuses you from having manners.
ok so u are a English teacher....thanks for correcting my errors sir....

oh BTW is a fucking message board....how have i hidden anywhere....

sorry that i did not just call it like I see it and tell you that you're UGLY and have a TINY penis............///////////////

go away./////.'././././././.:cool: TROLL

oh and get mad cause you have to come here and look for Pussy, and some of us have hot ones like this....

Attachments

• coachforcraigslist 018.jpg
    coachforcraigslist 018.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 200
mecca410 said:

amen to you sir.....well said, with many good points

i bet he gets clingy and tells the woman she should leave her man for him....

that is why me and mine HotWife took a polite pass..... then he attacks me ////

karma gets little boys like this.////////////

I sincerely hope that all have realized by this point that Meat4MySweet is the member that was going to be outed. This understanding should bring the conversation on whether or not to out him to a conclusion.

aqpalmer said:
I sincerely hope that all have realized by this point that Meat4MySweet is the member that was going to be outed. This understanding should bring the conversation on whether or not to out him to a conclusion.

Nah it wasn't Meat4MySweet though he is definitely misstating some facts. The problem is that he doesn't have any manners as is clearly evident in this thread and seems to not be that bright.That was my "problem" with him but I couldn't care less at this point. I forgot we had communicated until he came here to post. His girl is hot so more power to him. Funny how he seemed to be cool with me in his first post on this thread though.

What is sort of scary is how certain people seem to be unable to interpret and understand what I've posted. Clearly some people have some deep seeded anger that they feel the need to direct whenever, where ever, and however they can. I'm not going to do anything further about the guy I mentioned in the OP but the fact that certain members seemingly fly off the handle at the drop of a hat should be a cause for concern.

i was polite till you came at me sideways.....

grow up.///

aqpalmer said:
and you sir are way wrong///////

we are not fake...

we just don't like BS

wellhunginnyc,

Yes I jumped into your ass with both feet, but why in the world would you think it adult and/or appropriate to come here and ask and attempt to justify outing someone? It is well documented on this and all the other cuckold sites that most think and fantasize about this lifestyle and then get cold feet. If you are truly an experienced player you would already know this fact. We have been playing with others for well over 15 yrs, and been playing exclusive cuckolding for over ten. If I had a dollar for every time we have made plans to meet someone and been stood up I would have to open a bank account. We have had more either flat out not show up for an initial meeting and many who said they wanted to take the next step and either had endless excuses or simply vanished. The men we have played with have said the same thing, many couples back out at the last minute even after a first meet. It you were only at the communication stage and got dropped too bad, move on. You will find that that will happen more often than you score.

But to even mention the possibility of outing someone is far beyond cool. To be honest, you might just find you get your ass kicked for just telling someone you'll out them. If you attempt to ruin someone'sfamily, job or just their privacy, you are playing with fire my friend. Keep acting like that and I promise you, that you will cross paths with someone that will do more than just flame you on a forum.

Good luck with your adventures but I hope the people that get involved with you are doing so knowing that you are apt to out them to any and everyone just because you don't get your way….

BTW if anyone has an uncontrolled anger issues it is you, don’t even think about outing someone. Don’t let your emotions or ego get involved to the point you would even think about destroying someone’s privacy.

Users who are viewing this thread