• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I out a fake member?

wellhunginnyc,

Yes I jumped into your ass with both feet, but why in the world would you think it adult and/or appropriate to come here and ask and attempt to justify outing someone? It is well documented on this and all the other cuckold sites that most think and fantasize about this lifestyle and then get cold feet. If you are truly an experienced player you would already know this fact. We have been playing with others for well over 15 yrs, and been playing exclusive cuckolding for over ten. If I had a dollar for every time we have made plans to meet someone and been stood up I would have to open a bank account. We have had more either flat out not show up for an initial meeting and many who said they wanted to take the next step and either had endless excuses or simply vanished. The men we have played with have said the same thing, many couples back out at the last minute even after a first meet. It you were only at the communication stage and got dropped too bad, move on. You will find that that will happen more often than you score.

But to even mention the possibility of outing someone is far beyond cool. To be honest, you might just find you get your ass kicked for just telling someone you'll out them. If you attempt to ruin someone'sfamily, job or just their privacy, you are playing with fire my friend. Keep acting like that and I promise you, that you will cross paths with someone that will do more than just flame you on a forum.

Good luck with your adventures but I hope the people that get involved with you are doing so knowing that you are apt to out them to any and everyone just because you don't get your way….

BTW if anyone has an uncontrolled anger issues it is you, don’t even think about outing someone. Don’t let your emotions or ego get involved to the point you would even think about destroying someone’s privacy.

wellhunginnyc,

Yes I jumped into your ass with both feet, but why in the world would you think it adult and/or appropriate to come here and ask and attempt to justify outing someone? It is well documented on this and all the other cuckold sites that most think and fantasize about this lifestyle and then get cold feet. If you are truly an experienced player you would already know this fact. We have been playing with others for well over 15 yrs, and been playing exclusive cuckolding for over ten. If I had a dollar for every time we have made plans to meet someone and been stood up I would have to open a bank account. We have had more either flat out not show up for an initial meeting and many who said they wanted to take the next step and either had endless excuses or simply vanished. The men we have played with have said the same thing, many couples back out at the last minute even after a first meet. It you were only at the communication stage and got dropped too bad, move on. You will find that that will happen more often than you score.

But to even mention the possibility of outing someone is far beyond cool. To be honest, you might just find you get your ass kicked for just telling someone you'll out them. If you attempt to ruin someone'sfamily, job or just their privacy, you are playing with fire my friend. Keep acting like that and I promise you, that you will cross paths with someone that will do more than just flame you on a forum.

Good luck with your adventures but I hope the people that get involved with you are doing so knowing that you are apt to out them to any and everyone just because you don't get your way….

BTW if anyone has an uncontrolled anger issues it is you, don’t even think about outing someone. Don’t let your emotions or ego get involved to the point you would even think about destroying someone’s privacy.

I appreciate you writing a civil response to me.

I'm newer to this than you are, I admit that. I understand people get cold feet, change their minds, etc. etc. and I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with is people who do that sort of stuff and then don't bother to share that information with the other party(s) involved. It's amazing how the internet seems to have completely discounted any notion of manners, politeness, etc. That's a damn shame. The person in question and I corresponded for six months. All he had to do was say "Hey she changed her mind" and I would have been cool with it. But instead he chose to be rude and I don't appreciate that. Honesty is the best policy am I right?

Furthermore, if I had "anger issues" I wouldn't have bothered to start a thread and elicit feedback. Privacy goes both ways and I have no clue who/what/where this guy is and what he's doing with whatever I sent him.

Bottom line is I treat people the way they treat me. Just because it happens to be online or over email doesn't mean common decency doesn't apply.

Yeah, my name is reader22. Your name is what. We're all fakes. This site is for fun. Don't take it to serious. One poster had several allias (false names), it didn't matter stories were good (did the job) who cares, i don't.

I see why your name isn't "well-mannered in NY"

You can have a big dick without acting like one. Chill out and move on to find other couples. Maybe she/he (or both) got cold feet or decided you weren't the one. Maybe he decided to pursue gay sex. Maybe they got divorced. Maybe an ex-spouse started snooping for child custody reasons. You don't know nor do you need to.

Get a clue. If they stopped writing, they're not interested. Maybe they're real and they're undergoing marital troubles. Grow up and leave them alone. You asked them to message you if they decided not to play, but they don't have to follow your whims or instructions.

So, no, don't "out" anyone for real or imagined offenses to your ego.

If during the course of getting to know someone.....they behave rudely, act like a moron, dickhead, or asshole.....i quit communicating with them. I always set up our playdates....the couple is in this lifestyle for there benefit and pleasure...not the bull! Without the couple, the cuck, the cuckoldress, there is no bull....... An arrogant bull won't find many friends in this lifestyle. You can't put class in an ass........

Just ignore him, ignore his calls, put his email address on ignore also.
Forget about him and move on to what you are looking for.
Getting mad at someone you don't know is fruitless.
Be happy, let him be the one who is sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back