• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I send hot pics of my wife to my friend?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
So I sent him around 10 vacation pics from our last year vacation in Thailand ( He wants to go there), one of the pic I included was the pic below of my wife walking on the beach in bikini. Lets see what his reaction will be

ankita-malik-bikini-ass-back-v0-8w5q1e40dr091.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cravingheruse, Dariusmam, PDXFun2 and 11 others
redheads said:
So I sent him around 10 vacation pics from our last year vacation in Thailand ( He wants to go there), one of the pic I included was the pic below of my wife walking on the beach in bikini. Lets see what his reaction will be

Ahhh yes latex brilliant. Keep us updated and keep showing her off too. She’s hot!

Reactions: slaveofmyown
redheads said:

I think we'd all like to see a bit more of her😜

Reactions: Readyu
No you should swap with me

redheads said:
My friend is 38 year old, who has no luck with girls. He often talks about my wife, how hot she is and how he wishes he had a girl like that.

Should I send some hot naked pics of my wife to him, so he can enjoy? Im kinda worried though what if he gets obsessive about her?
Absolutely You and your friends will become closer.Show me your wife. jagrmsw@yahoo.com. put reheads in SUBJLINE. IS she attrattive. If u like will show you my wife....Jagr

Can someone cum tribute and send it or post it to my pawg sexy wife 😍😍 (videos preferred but watever you can do)

D3A79998-E593-4F3D-BCA0-98E306BCE75B.jpeg D32BD791-2D02-4C5D-89C4-5ED83503F86A.jpeg 4968CEA6-F9A8-475A-9947-0CCB2F8172A3.jpeg A6200FFB-0D7F-4B9E-99B9-4F776555A08A.jpeg C4FE5491-5B2B-411A-9D7E-A8F30FCB961E.jpeg DA6CC0BB-BCC8-44EB-AA15-C32F71BEF8FB.jpeg E7FFC752-56A4-42EC-BB41-04706470670B.jpeg 1D16F9EE-3B91-41BF-95FC-D857284BF1BA.jpeg 26CD99E3-11DC-4F41-BAB5-25A3BBF98657.jpeg 91EB52D1-D39D-49FC-A2EF-B602FCD30020.jpeg 96EFC5E0-E6AB-4681-8A8B-F5C637A9519B.jpeg 72150C3A-6126-4129-9C6E-5258B209B3BD.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Prelude, zarkovac, slaveofmyown and 6 others
Wow he loves the pic above and asking more now, he said he jerked off to that pic

Reactions: zarkovac and throwback
The thing is. My wife actually doesnt like him, but that makes the situation more hot! He is kinda desperate for sex with her

Reactions: zarkovac and throwback
redheads said:

Can I give her a tribute?
That ass is 👏 🤤

redheads said:
Wow he loves the pic above and asking more now, he said he jerked off to that pic
show us what you send next and his response

Reactions: Readyu and throwback
I’d love to hear her reaction too

Reactions: bevw
throwback said:
I’ve been contemplating about send my wife’s pics to a couple of her guy friends in her contacts. I’ve told her as such. It gets her wet, but I need to figure out who is off limits, don’t want to accidentally send it to the wrong person.
Don’t be a Ponce. She’ll make the decision.

Reactions: slaveofmyown
MajorHorner said:
Don’t be a Ponce. She’ll make the decision.
I’m sure she will let me know who is off limits. I got was licking her and tell her how hot it would be to send to her ex-husband and ex-boyfriend. She got all into it, but at the end she says that her ex’s are absolutely off limits, because she hates them.. but she has a guy friend that gets her wet. She won’t tell me who tho.

throwback said:
I’m sure she will let me know who is off limits. I got was licking her and tell her how hot it would be to send to her ex-husband and ex-boyfriend. She got all into it, but at the end she says that her ex’s are absolutely off limits, because she hates them.. but she has a guy friend that gets her wet. She won’t tell me who tho.
A bad sign that she’s getting the hots for some other guy. A reasonable case for hacking into her phone records??

throwback said:
i can understand her not wanting her ex to be involved,she is opening up to you,pursue it,dont push it but dont let it lie,keep at it

Reactions: throwback
I had a neighbour who I was very close to. Good mates. He told me often when he fucked his wife it was mine he was thinking of. I gave him access to her underwear drawer, and showed him pics on my phone. I wouldn’t send him them just in case we had a fall out and they got out. We’re still mates so far and I’m still showing him new pics. 👍

CuckedThreeTimes said:
I had a neighbour who I was very close to. Good mates. He told me often when he fucked his wife it was mine he was thinking of. I gave him access to her underwear drawer, and showed him pics on my phone. I wouldn’t send him them just in case we had a fall out and they got out. We’re still mates so far and I’m still showing him new pics. 👍
Are you fucking his wife? Get that sorted before you go any further.

MajorHorner said:
Are you fucking his wife? Get that sorted before you go any further.
I’d much rather he was ducking mine to be honest. She’s not that attractive, hence him wanting access to mine.

CuckedThreeTimes said:
I’d much rather he was ducking mine to be honest. She’s not that attractive, hence him wanting access to mine.
Fucking. Lol

Reactions: MajorHorner

Users who are viewing this thread