• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I send hot pics of my wife to my friend?

I’d much rather he was ducking mine to be honest. She’s not that attractive, hence him wanting access to mine.
Who cares about how attractive she is. Think of how much fun you'll have with a woman who is desperate for a stud like you fucking her good and hard for a change. Once she gets the taste for being fucked by an expert her whole appearance will change,

Who cares about how attractive she is. Think of how much fun you'll have with a woman who is desperate for a stud like you fucking her good and hard for a change. Once she gets the taste for being fucked by an expert her whole appearance will change,
very true! She needs a smile on her face. She’d be worse if she knew it was pics of another woman that got her husbands cock hard. Lol

🤏🏻.
First ducking

Then
🤛🏻
Fisting

very true! She needs a smile on her face. She’d be worse if she knew it was pics of another woman that got her husbands cock hard. Lol
It won’t just be a smile, her whole appearance will change. Smart hair do, loosing weight if she’s fat, sexy underwear when she knows she’s going to get well fucked. A spring in her step and asking for lessons in how to give you a fucking good time. Of course , once she’s liberated she’ll want to fuck with other men too and will probably get you to find guys who can fuck in NSA situations.
She deserves it, do your duty, cock man!

I had a neighbour who I was very close to. Good mates. He told me often when he fucked his wife it was mine he was thinking of. I gave him access to her underwear drawer, and showed him pics on my phone. I wouldn’t send him them just in case we had a fall out and they got out. We’re still mates so far and I’m still showing him new pics. 👍
send me a pic,let me think about her:)

A bad sign that she’s getting the hots for some other guy. A reasonable case for hacking into her phone records??
Not at that point, yet. She’s a homebody and I keep an eye on her.
i can understand her not wanting her ex to be involved,she is opening up to you,pursue it,dont push it but dont let it lie,keep at it
oh yes. Not letting the conversation die. I’d rather her be open with me and us to have fun “together”

So I sent him around 10 vacation pics from our last year vacation in Thailand ( He wants to go there), one of the pic I included was the pic below of my wife walking on the beach in bikini. Lets see what his reaction will be
Why send him pictures when you can have him see the real thing? Invite him over for dinner, tell your wife he has a huge crush on her and see what happens

So I sent him around 10 vacation pics from our last year vacation in Thailand ( He wants to go there), one of the pic I included was the pic below of my wife walking on the beach in bikini. Lets see what his reaction will be

ankita-malik-bikini-ass-back-v0-8w5q1e40dr091.jpg
is Thailand as good as it’s claimed to be for older men who need a great girl or two as fucking companions for a week’s holiday in the cooler north?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back