Should I send hot pics of my wife to my friend?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
My friend is 38 year old, who has no luck with girls. He often talks about my wife, how hot she is and how he wishes he had a girl like that.

Should I send some hot naked pics of my wife to him, so he can enjoy? Im kinda worried though what if he gets obsessive about her?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, sssss and 16 others
Be careful some become obsessive

Reactions: toolman
redheads said:
My friend is 38 year old, who has no luck with girls. He often talks about my wife, how hot she is and how he wishes he had a girl like that.

Should I send some hot naked pics of my wife to him, so he can enjoy? Im kinda worried though what if he gets obsessive about her?
Dont be afraid... he will enjoy and it will be exciting whn you next chat

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WantsAUsedWife, denniscuckhubby and 1 other person
go ahead,make his day,it would make mine,lol

I’ve shared pics and vids of my wife with a friend of mine for years

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WantsAUsedWife, throwback and 1 other person
Deviant dad said:
I’ve shared pics and vids of my wife with a friend of mine for years
Good for you... see how its ok to share.... wish i was that friend... hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: toolman, throwback and Deviant dad
Radley said:
Good for you... see how its ok to share.... wish i was that friend... hehehe
You could be
What’s your Kik?

Reactions: toolman and throwback
I’ve been contemplating about send my wife’s pics to a couple of her guy friends in her contacts. I’ve told her as such. It gets her wet, but I need to figure out who is off limits, don’t want to accidentally send it to the wrong person.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Radley
Deviant dad said:
You could be
What’s your Kik?
Dont have... skype...

redheads said:

My friend seen my wife nude photos. Go ahead send them. Wife knows see what she thinks. We sent him the attached photo.

Msg on Sue's ass 004.jpg

Reactions: love2watchAsians, scottcucksmith, laury and 4 others
Of course, you should send them!

Reactions: wanttoshare, throwback, littlesmallie and 1 other person
Let’s see her so we can be the judge

Why not try some erotic, but not necessarily nude, pics at first?
If he has a positive reaction, you can take it further.

Tease him a little, let him know you have a stash of hot pics somehow. And show us too ;-)

If you’re a cuck or a wannabe, this is a perfect opportunity. Send him pics and ask him his thoughts!

Reactions: toolman and wifereadyformore
It's conditional. If he doesn't have good luck with women, is it because he's undesirable or just unlucky keeping a girl because girls can be too slutty? If he can get but not keep a girl, let him see your wife IF you can stand his reaction. I think he will want MORE if he is already talking about her to you. If you send him pics that don't expire he OWNS them. He can do anything he wants with them, including using them to blackmail you into things like sending more or all of the pics or else he tells your wife or maybe he reposts her all over the place to get her recognized. Think about the risk you are willing to take and maybe even lose his friendship.

In my own case everyone at work knows my wife is a slut and has fucked no less than 12 of the guys we work with. And they know about the copious pics I take of her posing and masturbating naked in private and PUBLIC PLACES. She is super erotic and hot and horny yet SWEET (and a damn good cook!).

Reactions: toolman and mrs redback
The question is, why haven't you send the pics yet. Your friend will jerk off day and night looking at your wife's pics. Be a good friend and share your wife.

redheads said:

NO!

Reactions: MajorHorner
redheads said:

Yes, you know you and him will love him seeing her nude

Start off no face, tits and ass, then progress to full nude. Oh but make him beg to see moreand don't tell him who it is.

Reactions: rwall, Seeker, Indianshywife and 1 other person