Sis-in-law’s Comments

• Thread starterJerkingCuckWannaBe
  • Start date
Looking forward to reading about how this progresses

Well good luck with it. Maybe she will confess, or maybe now she just thinks ur a pervert. It's a slippery slope.
Have to admit it was creative. My preference is direct to the point. Don't know if it's shock or what but people tend to drop thier gaurd quick when u just blurt out ur question

I think now is the time to be more direct with her!
Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

I’m going to see how this plays out in the near future. Will try and spend more time with her/them very soon and see if there are any immediate reaction follow up comments or new jokes. If there are, then that might mean they are definitely in tuned on the same wavelength, and I may just drop the question directly.. will keep you posted!

Follow ur plan and see what happens. It can't hurt anything.

Just from outside prospective. U said that ur wife and her are competitive. And if she is doing BBC ur wife might.
Educate ur wife on the BBC meaning. Then after the inlaws make a comment u point it out to the wife and ask if she thinks they are doing that.

Innocent way to do this is.
Hay honey, at work one of the guys said BBC means big black cock... I always thought they were talking about that British channel.

Works with alot of stuff. Hell I just found out an upside down pineapple in the grocery cart mean they are swingers and looking. You can play it on the with anything. And it plants the seed in thier mind

Good idea. Yes regarding the wife, if it’s confirmed that her sister is going Black it would exponentially increase my chances of having my wife go Black as well. It would almost garuntee success.

Even not confirmed it plants the seed. Then she might want to beat her to the punch. Thing is to get your wife talking about it and see what she is open to

Any updates?

Chances are she's keeping one of these in her nightstand and riding it while the kids are at school.
The husband is obviously aware

710QMWY2UXL._SL1500_.jpg

Any updates? It has been a while