• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sissy cucks sucking black Bulls

• Thread starterlilsissyhub
  • Start date

lilsissyhub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2008
Am i the only white sissy cuck that has to clean wifes black Bull after they have sex????

Oh MY!

I love you both! Sissysucks, K

Me Too

You're not alone by a long shot. My present wife allows me to lick black balls while they fuck. I am also allowed to suck his asshole while they fuck (it really depends on positions they take. It's hard to lick an asshole when the man is sitting - well, use your imagination; some posiitons close up bosy parts.) Before hand, if I'm invited to the fuck session, I get to fluff. Afterwards I clean and fluff again or just play the maid.
Past wives have demanded I lick balls before, during and after. So don't be feeling like and odd ball. (giggle.)

Bbc

My wife makes me suck her black lovers

My wifes new lover has said that i must be willing to suck and swallow Him in front
of my Wife or He's not interested in dating Her!
I will keep all of you cuckies posted on my progress!
sissyjohnboi(also known as sissy Mimi

I'm so jealous.
Wish my wife would cuckold me and turn me into her sissy husband and make me service her and her lovers

Hell no, you're not the only one. I clean his messy cock, his asshole, his feet, her cum filled pussy and anything else he tells me to do. When I am lucky, I get to suck his beautiful cock and let him blow his load down my throat. I so crave the taste of his cum that I literally think about it for hours a day.

I am lucky, though. I am living out my fantasies. I work my ass off all day, turn most of my money over to Kevin (my wife's black lover) and get to watch him fuck her like there's no tomorrow. I love to see that glazed look in her eye while she's being fucked and especially after. I can truly say that I am another man's property and it feels great (and, yes, I am even branded with a small tattoo on my ass). The only thing that I regret is not being able to be around Tina and Kevin more. But, someone has to earn the money and give them the life they deserve.

Is that all you are allowed to do?

sissyandwife said:
My wife makes me suck her black lovers

Does you wife let them fuck you too?

You need a good fuck too

my girlfriend makes me fluff her black lovers and clean up afterwards.

Attachments

• carrie438.jpg
    carrie438.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,599
  • carrie439.jpg
    carrie439.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,442
  • carrie444.jpg
    carrie444.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,435
sorry for the duplicate photo in my last post, she also makes me suck white lovers as well.

Attachments

• carrie434.jpg
    carrie434.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,762
  • tscarrie001.jpg
    tscarrie001.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 6,647
  • carrie446.jpg
    carrie446.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,192
  • carrie450.jpg
    carrie450.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,315
Reactions: Readyu
Sissy Cucks

Nice ones - My cucks are feminised and depleted b4 I allow them to suck my white meat. The wives love to watch this and the are usually dripping wet by the time I ream them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sissy queer

I am a sissy queer and love being girly. I love cocks and cum.

Attachments

• IMG_15.jpg
    IMG_15.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 819
  • IMG_19.JPG
    IMG_19.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 728
Some I found

Attachments

• cucking.jpg
    cucking.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2,314
  • ee81.jpg
    ee81.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,720
  • locked6.jpg
    locked6.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,611
  • siss.jpg
    siss.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,636
  • 456046214.jpg
    456046214.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,609
lilsissyhub said:
Am i the only white sissy cuck that has to clean wifes black Bull after they have sex????

No lilsissyhub,

You are NOT the only one who wants to clean up his wife's pussy as well as her bulls dick, but to me I don't care what color the bull is, just so long that the pussy & dick is full of delicious warm cum.:p

My wife makes me fluff her men. She likes to gang bang so I do six to as amny as eight men. She punishes me if I make them cum in my mouth so I have to be carefull. because all of their cum is for her. but when she is done then I can suck them until they cum. Or even fuck them if they wish.

U R Hot!

TSCARIE42 you are hot! Wow!

tscarrie42 said:
sorry for the duplicate photo in my last post, she also makes me suck white lovers as well.

Glad to see you have finally opened your eyes in one pic.
The first rule of sucking cock,EYES OPEN,preferably looking into bulls eyes

TScarrie42 you look so nice!!!!!

Carrie,

Your BULL should be feminized... Wifey needs some real BULL COCK.

I'm glad when I get the chance to eat some bulls cum. Especially the black ones. I do whatever they want. Sucking before or after they fuck, lick and tongue his asshole or hers. When I'm lucky one of her bulls will drop by when she's at work and let me suck him off. Two years ago she had a bull that would come by and fuck me...I miss him. Its hard to believe that 7 years ago I was a straight guy that only loved pussy. Now I never get pussy only cum...not complaining especially when it cum out of a big black dick. I love being a cum eating cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread