• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sissy cucks sucking black Bulls

• Thread starterlilsissyhub
  • Start date
Make me, I beg to do it

Yes, I have to lick and suck my wifes juices off her boyfriends cock. Before I get to eat his from her.

Reactions: Readyu
My wife has only dated black men for the past 12 years, so many that we have lost count. I've cleaned many of them, have sucked them to completion and have eaten their asses and always eaten their cum from her pussy and ass.

Reactions: cynful
cucks sucking Black bulls

Attachments

• 578091292_f1a8ba93d2.jpg
    578091292_f1a8ba93d2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 810
  • 3699142539_1caa7e53fc_o.jpg
    3699142539_1caa7e53fc_o.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,042
  • z.jpg
    z.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 951
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 926
  • GetReady.jpg
    GetReady.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 795
tscarrie42 said:
sorry for the duplicate photo in my last post, she also makes me suck white lovers as well.

Fantastic pics, you look a stunner.

geordie x

I am not a feminine cuckold. I am very masculine, but for some reason, I love it when another sexually agressive male fucks my wife. She has had several Bulls, but only two of them demand that I suck their dicks. It was never discussed before hand, they just demanded it.
One was white, he was fucking my wife doggy style while I was licking her clit. She loves that. All of the sudden, he pulled out and said suck it, then he shot a load in my mouth.
Second guy was a very thick hung black Bull. It started off with them fucking and having fun, me watching. Then one time my wife wanted me to lick her clit. He would pull out and push his dick into my mouth and try to push it down my throat. I would gag and cough, eyes watered, but it was too thick to go down my throat. Couple of other times he pulled out and shot off in my mouth.
He was her bull for 8 years. He enjoyed humiliating me by doing that. She never said nothing, she just enjoyed being fucked.
Once while she was in the shower getting ready, he made me suck him the whole time she was out of the room.
I don't like the taste of cum, I don't have any intention of sucking dicks, it never turned me on. But some Bulls like to assert their dominance over us cucks by forcing their dicks into our mouths and making us suck their dicks.
I have eaten a lot of creampies, my wife loves to make me do that. It's her way of keeping me submissive and she likes to humiliate me in front of the Bull.
I guess that is why they think is O.K. to push it in my mouth.

I also fluff for her, lick during and clean up afterwards. Occasionally I have to swallow as well.

No i clean it too

nice thread. im defiantly one who loves to fluff the bull. theres nothing better then wrapping your lips around a huge cock and then having to eat his cum

Warpt said:
I am not a feminine cuckold. I am very masculine, but for some reason, I love it when another sexually agressive male fucks my wife. She has had several Bulls, but only two of them demand that I suck their dicks. It was never discussed before hand, they just demanded it.
One was white, he was fucking my wife doggy style while I was licking her clit. She loves that. All of the sudden, he pulled out and said suck it, then he shot a load in my mouth.
Second guy was a very thick hung black Bull. It started off with them fucking and having fun, me watching. Then one time my wife wanted me to lick her clit. He would pull out and push his dick into my mouth and try to push it down my throat. I would gag and cough, eyes watered, but it was too thick to go down my throat. Couple of other times he pulled out and shot off in my mouth.
He was her bull for 8 years. He enjoyed humiliating me by doing that. She never said nothing, she just enjoyed being fucked.
Once while she was in the shower getting ready, he made me suck him the whole time she was out of the room.
I don't like the taste of cum, I don't have any intention of sucking dicks, it never turned me on. But some Bulls like to assert their dominance over us cucks by forcing their dicks into our mouths and making us suck their dicks.
I have eaten a lot of creampies, my wife loves to make me do that. It's her way of keeping me submissive and she likes to humiliate me in front of the Bull.
I guess that is why they think is O.K. to push it in my mouth.

======

u said a mouthful there kiddo

I Luved Suckin & Gettin My Cucky Pussy Fucked

My ex & her BBC BULLS luved trainin me to handle their Massive COCKS Balls DEEP in both of my fuck holes. She hated suckin cock & the taste of cummmm , soooooo I was the cummmm dump faggot slut. & the funny thing is before I meet her I was str8 & at best way down deep a lil curious. & after they were finished with me I begged for their COCKS luved gettin my face slapped with them . Yes Im a full blown cock-suckin faggot cummmthirsty slut now :):):):)

i love to suck cock so its always been a pleasure to do it when he tells me to. My wifes regular friend has even made me suck him off when my wife was at work and he was horny

Users who are viewing this thread