• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Site

RedBlade

New around here...
Beloved Member
Well, i'm not sure if it's legal to ask for something like this here, so if it's not; please take my apologies and delete this topic.

Anyways, i'm wondering if there is a site, forum for sons of single moms to talk about their moms' sexuality, maybe cuckolding them, etc.

I've found some incest forums, but that's not it ;).

So, shortly i'm looking to talk to guys with hot moms about how and who they fck around with and so on ;)

Thanks !

Well, i'm not sure if it's legal to ask for something like this here, so if it's not; please take my apologies and delete this topic.

Anyways, i'm wondering if there is a site, forum for sons of single moms to talk about their moms' sexuality, maybe cuckolding them, etc.

I've found some incest forums, but that's not it ;).

So, shortly i'm looking to talk to guys with hot moms about how and who they fck around with and so on ;)

Thanks !

===========

Look around here son
plenty of guys talk about their hot mom's shenanigans
sexually ...............i had a hot mom who got around
sorta speak :(

Well.. sort of, but in my case, it's like that : I'm living together with my single mum since ever, and she didn't wanted to have any boyfriends or whatsoever because she thought it would affect me badly or that i would suffer from it. She's 39 and very beautiful. I saw her naked quite few times, i didn't hide myself too much either, and we told each other everything. I started to realize once, that she has to have a boyfriend, she has the right to, and i realized that she has a body, that would be a shame for to stay unused since i was born.
I started convincing her that she CAN have a boyfriend or atleast a ''friend'' if she doesn't want serious relationship. I somehow managed that, and it was a coincidence that a guy started hitting on her, and they ended up as fuck friends actually. Well, my mom was a different person; 3 times happier, selfconfident and naughtier; i helped her pick corsetes and sexy underwear for her dates, etc. She told me in details what happened during her time with that guy... :).
After that, she had lots of friends and still has. And it's still the same.

--
Well, this is my story. And i've met some guys till now that are in similar situations, so i would like to find a forum to talk with them, share our experiences, maybe even talk with their moms... :)

Great story RedBlade, was hard to find pics, but I eventually found some of your mother, and I must agree with you that she's quite fine...

Nice work sir, keep it up please. :D

well thanks indopak ;)

duke9555 could you please send a pm with the link (i assume) you were trying to post ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back