Size matters to my wife

• Thread starterKurt&Mandi
  • Start date
Zuma that is about as racist a comment as i have heard

fun50scpl said:
Zuma that is about as racist a comment as i have heard

Oh really. Ha. You're just a jealous tiny dicked cracker. I bet you like watching your wife fuck us though.

Zuma said:
Oh really. Ha. You're just a jealous tiny dicked cracker. I bet you like watching your wife fuck us though.
OK this just bought you a week away and if you come back with the name calling shit you will be gone.

zuzcrg200 said:
ok im not a long time meber (i dont think) but what about joe's comment was wrong exactly?
It isn't what she said it is the Bumping of old threads. Will has asked and asked not to do this it is a rule here and people keep going back and looking through the archives and bump old threads up. That is why he said what he did Joe has been here long enough to know better. I hope this explains it as it isn't what Joe said it is what Joe did.

Muleman, I'm not usually in favor of banning members, but Zuma was begging for it!! The black/ white hook to DC is cool, but too many dudes forget it's really about the pussy.
Funny, but many women who've been fortunate enough to sample men of both races will say that guys have more in common than not, whether they're packing or lacking.
And I got a strong bet that Zuma was still in his teen years...

wife to me size not madder but after my friend tom fuck her she said bigger is better an thick is best

Just another example of FAKE city in operation. CLOSE inspection of MOST photos posted will reveal watermarks from the sites they were downloaded from. Gotta LOVE the strokers...they just never give up.