• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut wife forcing me to see her adultry

• Thread starterslutwify
  • Start date

slutwify

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 11, 2009
Hi folks

I m married for last few years .. my wife is sexually very active and demanding. Though she is very hot I can't fulfill her constant sex demands. 6 months back she kind of threatened me to either give her divorce or let her do it her own way.

I was feeling guilty so I agreed. From than on she is doing things that is unimaginable & humiliating to a normal husband. She not only teases my friends and strangers but forces me to see it... lot more than simle teasing too, I will share in future.

Today she asked me to write about this in this forum n share her photos with folks. She says she wants me to musterbate (she no longer allows me to fuck her) reading nasty & dirty comments people will make on her in this forum.

Please make filthy comments on her .. she said only way I can releive myself for next 1 month is musterbating while she reads dirty comments from this forum to me.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,308
  • chot1.jpg
    chot1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,223
hey sexy

show me your legs and your ass

mrock said:
show me your legs and your ass

Sure .. my wife asked to post these photos
please let us know if you are enjoying my slutty wife's photos

Attachments

• gnd.jpg
    gnd.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_2163.jpg
    IMG_2163.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_2166.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 783
  • IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 622
BTW .. we are from NJ .. any folks interested in group thing (I will only watch) PM me. My wife especially fond of black guys but color not a big issue.

No response :) seems like i don't have hope of relief today!

nnj here

need 2 share her with me

I would fuck her so hard while you're ****** to watch.

ll readers may agree with me.

slutwify said:
Hi folks

I m married for last few years .. my wife is sexually very active and demanding. Though she is very hot I can't fulfill her constant sex demands. 6 months back she kind of threatened me to either give her divorce or let her do it her own way.

I was feeling guilty so I agreed. From than on she is doing things that is unimaginable & humiliating to a normal husband. She not only teases my friends and strangers but forces me to see it... lot more than simle teasing too, I will share in future.

Today she asked me to write about this in this forum n share her photos with folks. She says she wants me to musterbate (she no longer allows me to fuck her) reading nasty & dirty comments people will make on her in this forum.

Please make filthy comments on her .. she said only way I can releive myself for next 1 month is musterbating while she reads dirty comments from this forum to me.

As she is very open and demanding with you; and not affraid to show her preferences to your friends and even to strangers, it would be no more the logical to have pictures of her showing her face.

We all would appreciate that very much, since we are in this forum to share stories, experiences and to enjoy

I bet she is a very great fuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
its nice to see a woman who knows men are only there for her amusement. and your lucky she puts you in your place instead of running around like a dog off its leash. maybe she should get you a collar and leash. and if she were really kind she would make you more like feminine perfection even though you will just be a lowley guy. a little makeup and some lingere might make you more tollerable. you can watch as she gets some real meat filling her beautiful pussy.

Shes HOT

Slutwify; What could be better man? Your wife is smoking hot and has such a beautiful ass and very sexy legs. I kinda wish i was one of your close friends. I score your sexy hot wife very high and place her in my special table pussy catagory. However not having any desires to be a sissy i would have to handle it a lot different than you are doing. But you did not ask for that type of opinion so please dont be offended! All i can say for SURE, is your lady deserves all the real man cock she wants and it seems you care enough for her to give her your blessings in getting it. You still are a man so you dont have to take it if you dont wish to. That decision is yours alone to make. You say you love her and its obivious that you dont want her to leave you. So it will probably get much better for both of you as time moves along and you both get more comfortable with her getting her cock for more manly men. Shit man not everything is fair in the real world.:eek: But i will shut up by saying that your woman is some very special stuff man and there is NOTHING finer in the world that a sexy assed HOT WIFE. They can also be very sweet and loving to the hubby if they are so inclined. Then it is a win win smoking hot experience. I am curious that you say your wife does much more that smile flirting. Hey we are over 21, how about telling us more. Mrs slutwify you make my tongue hard my dick throb and my mouth water.:p:p:D Both of you enjoy and have fun with it. Fuck your friends if they laugh then they are not true friends. They should just be glad they might be getting some of her fine pussy. GOOD LUCK!!!! ok deacon said this to you.

okdeacon said:
Slutwify; What could be better man? Your wife is smoking hot and has such a beautiful ass and very sexy legs. I kinda wish i was one of your close friends. I score your sexy hot wife very high and place her in my special table pussy catagory. However not having any desires to be a sissy i would have to handle it a lot different than you are doing. But you did not ask for that type of opinion so please dont be offended! All i can say for SURE, is your lady deserves all the real man cock she wants and it seems you care enough for her to give her your blessings in getting it. You still are a man so you dont have to take it if you dont wish to. That decision is yours alone to make. You say you love her and its obivious that you dont want her to leave you. So it will probably get much better for both of you as time moves along and you both get more comfortable with her getting her cock for more manly men. Shit man not everything is fair in the real world.:eek: But i will shut up by saying that your woman is some very special stuff man and there is NOTHING finer in the world that a sexy assed HOT WIFE. They can also be very sweet and loving to the hubby if they are so inclined. Then it is a win win smoking hot experience. I am curious that you say your wife does much more that smile flirting. Hey we are over 21, how about telling us more. Mrs slutwify you make my tongue hard my dick throb and my mouth water.:p:p:D Both of you enjoy and have fun with it. Fuck your friends if they laugh then they are not true friends. They should just be glad they might be getting some of her fine pussy. GOOD LUCK!!!! ok deacon said this to you.

Thanks deacon ... yes you are right, even though she flirts & seduces my friends and others, and forces me on celibate as long as she wants, other than that she has been very good on me. I am getting adjusted to it and I do enjoy seeing others with her though I still feel embarrassed & humiliated some time. I hope I will get over it over the time!

And no, I won't be offended by your remarks. In fact, I will love to read your thoughts about her.

Regarding how these all started, It is still painful to think but my wife has instructed me to share those stories with you all in this forum. ... so I will do that.

I suspected that she is fooling around with others - first, around 9 months back .. though my wife neither confirms or denies that. We had a new neighbor in our apartment ..Kordell, a old guy of around 65 years. He was a war veteran, big black fellow. I generally dont prefer social mixing very much but this guy was very jolly & I kinda liked him. My wife is a housewife, she was very fond of him and invited him many times over diner as he stayed alone.

That was the time we were having lot of marriage probs ... mostly sex related as I said earlier. I started feeling strange about my wife's behavior towards Kordell. Often when he visits our apartment, she will wear skimpy dresses. I objected once & she put up a big fight saying he was old enough to be her grandpa. Not only that, she will often hug him pressing her body against him & give him lip kisses in front of me. I could not say anything as I was afraid of fight. That old bastard seemed to enjoy my wife's attention and I suspect, my humiliation. He often told her stupid dirty sex jokes in front of me or tell her how sexy she looked etc etc! My wife always smiled & encouraged him. If I said something, she will make big scene saying I was mean minded & she doesn't want to stay with a guy who is so insecured over such a old person. So I kept mum though I knew something was wrong.

Guess I wrote a lot ... if you guys are interested, I will tell u rest of the story next time. Thanks for your support & time.

She is a beauty Slutwify - a great figure and that lovely long dark hair.

I may not be quite as old as Kordell, but I'm certainly old enough to highlight how young she is while I'm using that hair as a handhold to guide her lips to the BASE of my cock. You can lie on your back (hands behind you to stop you misbehaving) while her mouth gets me good and hard - then you get a close-up view as I kneel her over your face and fuck her doggy-style.

That sweet arse will feel wonderful pressed against my stomach while I'm balls-deep inside her, and she will have already made it clear that you don't get ANY release that night unless you are constantly and loudly thanking me for fucking her and encouraging me to make her feel good.

You know where that soggy pussy is going when I pull out, don't you??? I hope you're thirsty :)

More photographs needed!

greymaster said:
She is a beauty Slutwify - a great figure and that lovely long dark hair.

I may not be quite as old as Kordell, but I'm certainly old enough to highlight how young she is while I'm using that hair as a handhold to guide her lips to the BASE of my cock. You can lie on your back (hands behind you to stop you misbehaving) while her mouth gets me good and hard - then you get a close-up view as I kneel her over your face and fuck her doggy-style.

That sweet arse will feel wonderful pressed against my stomach while I'm balls-deep inside her, and she will have already made it clear that you don't get ANY release that night unless you are constantly and loudly thanking me for fucking her and encouraging me to make her feel good.

You know where that soggy pussy is going when I pull out, don't you??? I hope you're thirsty :)

More photographs needed!

Yes greymaster .. I can almost imagine her face burried in your cock ... and u using her like a cheap ***** and me watching it with my hand tied!! I was so hard reading your comment but as usual I am stiil not allowed to cum today .. she said I have to wait till 15 nasty comments than she will allow me to musterbate :-(

Few photos of my wife ... she works as a private secretary of a real estate agent (her latest lover) and she usually wears short skirts like this in office.

Attachments

• secr-1.jpg
    secr-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 700
  • secr-2.jpg
    secr-2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 533
  • secr-3.jpg
    secr-3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 661
Wow! she looks hot!

Wonderful - I'm just busy writing a 'sexy secretary' story for a friend :)

You may not be able to cum, but I'm looking at her pictures, tossing myself off, and imagining it is her soft hand rather than mine that is going to make me spunk.

Go and ask her where she would like my shot to land - in her mouth, on her tits, up her pussy, or deep in he ass?

BrainLover said:
Wow! she looks hot!

thanks brainlover. Folks, please help me by sharing your dirty thoughts about my wife .. she promised after 15 dirty comments she will allow me to musterbate. It's 10 days now I have not released and I think I am getting crazy!!

I live in NJ and would love to sink my baby batter up ur hot slut wife. One condition you have to lick up anything that drips out of her pussy after I bust my nut in her.

Slutwify,

slutwify said:
.... Even though [my wife] flirts & seduces my friends and others, and forces me to be celibate as long as she wants, other than that she has been very good to me.

That's very kind of your sexy wife.... you're a fortunate man.

slutwify said:
Regarding how all this started, it is still painful to think about but my wife has instructed me to share these stories with you-all in this forum. ... so I will do that.

Very good. It's important to do what your wife tells you to do.

slutwify said:
I suspected that she is fooling around with others - first, around 9 months back .. though my wife neither confirms or denies that. .... That was the time we were having lot of marriage problems, mostly sex-related as I said earlier. I started feeling strange about my wife's behavior towards [our neighbor] Kordell. Often when he visited our apartment, she would wear skimpy dresses.

Well, it's important, of course, for your wife to wear whatever she feels comfortable in when she's around other men.

slutwify said:
Few photos of my wife ... she works as a private secretary of a real estate agent (her latest lover) and she usually wears short skirts like this in office.

Excellent! Thanks for posting the additional photos of your wife. She looks VERY hot and sexy in her white blouse and short black skirt. When she unbraids her long black hair, she must look even more striking.

Also, good for her for finding a job where she can fuck her boss. (Earlier, you mentioned she was a housewife.)

Does she wear nylons to work held up by a garter belt so she can easily fuck her boss whenever she feels like it? I hope those aren't pantyhose....

I also hope these will count as sufficiently "dirty comments" to move you one point farther along toward gaining your wife's permission to masturbate.

—Custer

Beautifull SLUTTY BODY the bitch has !!!

Yep, MORE PLEASE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread