• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut wife forcing me to see her adultry

Slutwify,
That's very kind of your sexy wife.... you're a fortunate man.

Very good. It's important to do what your wife tells you to do.

Well, it's important, of course, for your wife to wear whatever she feels comfortable in when she's around other men.

Excellent! Thanks for posting the additional photos of your wife. She looks VERY hot and sexy in her white blouse and short black skirt. When she unbraids her long black hair, she must look even more striking.

Also, good for her for finding a job where she can fuck her boss. (Earlier, you mentioned she was a housewife.)

Does she wear nylons to work held up by a garter belt so she can easily fuck her boss whenever she feels like it? I hope those aren't pantyhose....

I also hope these will count as sufficiently "dirty comments" to move you one point farther along toward gaining your wife's permission to masturbate.

—Custer

Thanks folks, because of your comments I got some reward today ... after reading comments from past few days, m,y wife today told me I did decent job & she asked me to lay down & rubbed her pussy on my cock . She told me stories about how she loves the fucking she gets out of the other guys and how its much better. But in the end she made me beg her to stop and said my effort is still not enough to let me cum.

I feel frustrated & happy at samde time ....

Few more photos she told me to post so that guys can give hot and dirty comments ....

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_2182.jpg
    IMG_2182.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 644
i would fuck here SO hard, and

you really need to arrange a gang bang for that sexy bitch. After two or three guys, all her inhibitions would disappear, and you'd find out just what she's made of. And you too, I might add...

I'd even drive to NJ for that hot piece of ass...

Nice to know that you're enjoying the benefits of OUR hard work (and cocks) giving our comments slutwify. The new shots show a hot ass that needs spanking and fucking.

She is so in command of you and has such control, imagine how humiliating it will be to watch her SUBMIT to ME. Her body available for me to enjoy, and her doing things for me that she would never do for you.

Just think of watching a group of us giving her doggy-style fucks while she describes to how each of our cocks feels different, and so much better than yours. Then you can see how she satisfies us all as a group - filling all her hot holes time after time.

You like??? :)

imagine her giving herself to another cuck sissy, that would be quite hum for you wouldnt it?
maybe it already happened, maybe she already sucked me while i was in panties and maybe she already has swallowed all my sissy juices, quite intriguin idea isnt it? IS is truth, HAS it happened? Well, youll never know my friend :)

Slutwife you know you want to be gangbanged by a group of big balck cock niggas in front of your husband. After each has finished fucking and filling up you cunt with their baby making cum and seed, you can watch you hubby suck clean therir cum covered black cocks. You probably would love ordering some of them to fuck your hubby in the ass - I think he would enjoy that. After they left you could make your sissy hubby lick clearn your stretched cum filled nigga fucked cunt and as he licked you clean you could enjoy verbally abusing him.

That cunt is one really hot looking cocksocket! Tell me, is she exclusive to blacks, whites or, both? Does the cute little cunt take it up the ass? Will she eat hot cum? Do you live near Daytona Beach? If so, be a good boy and spread her open for me! Also, has she been throatfucked?

wow,your wife is hott,I hink she is great fucking other guys,and makeing yo hear about it only,she should never let you touch her ever again.

DAYUM!!! Love her sweet sexy ass!!! And the new pics with a peak of her sexy shaved pussy is so damn HOT!!!!! Post more!!! Show us that pussy!!

What an amazing body. She should have no problem finding many big dicks to pleasure her like you never could. We'd love to see more.

Oh how easy it is for you, slutwify, a beautifull wife who is bold, beautiful and honest enough to lay it on the line. If you are not willing to adore and honor her a thousand others will. I do know how you feel, when E told me she was taking a lover I felt a strange sense of nervous anguish, but I felt my cock getting hard. E is my mistress, but I am married to another, and can not be there to comfort her during the night. I do support her, but after the forth or fifth lovers ceased to worry, because they felt I was cucking them, go figure. You are so very lucky, do not blow it.

ps: Congratulate her on no tan lines.

The cunt needs a Dom to take her ass and train her properly. Nothing like a nice red ass most of the time to teach a slut.

A Sexy woman is made to be shared around, accept that and you will survive one way or another. Bitch a lot and she will slap you down to where you belong. It is right and proper that such a photogenic wife should be displayed on this awesome website, and you can then begin to understand that your wife is desirable to lots of men and women.

I congratulate you on you obedience in putting up her photos the moment she ordered you to. Make sure you spoil her the best way you can, so she can NOW live her life in a way that definitely pleases her. This is no longer about you, her pleasure is ten times more important than yours EVERYTIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back