• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife in Alabama

• Thread starteralabama_white_slut
  • Start date
A

alabama_white_slut

Please reply to this post if you are a black male in or near north Alabama interested in fucking my wife. All 3 holes are available for use and she will meet you either 1 on 1 or in a group setting, whichever you prefer.

Serious replies only, please.

Attachments

• lingerie1b.jpg
    lingerie1b.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,496
Your wife

I am going to Tuscaloosa at the end of March. Got any more pics I can look at. I can't see her well in the one you posted

I am here in alabama and would love to hear from you. If you reply to this I will give you all of my contact info!

wow you look great in your pictures
where you located would love to help you out with the real thing sweetie parot24@yahoo.com new york city here...

We are in North Alabama

Maybe our get together sometime and let our wife go crazy on some black cock.

alabama_white_slut said:
Please reply to this post if you are a black male in or near north Alabama interested in fucking my wife. All 3 holes are available for use and she will meet you either 1 on 1 or in a group setting, whichever you prefer.

Serious replies only, please.
Bring that hot pussy to atlanta

Users who are viewing this thread