• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut wife, please leave filthy comments

• Thread starteralcibiades
  • Start date
Yeah, she's got a great ass for spanking. I love to flip her over and ride her ass from behind while she moans loudly. Would love to see you tease her wet cunt and hear her whine as you guys give her a good shafting.

damn! i love her pert little tits, perfect for a good sport fucking! slowly wrapping my hand around her delicate throat and sliding deep inside of her. taking one to two slow strokes to steady her then clinching my hand and hearing her start to gasp for air as i slam my cock deep inside of her womb. filling her fertile loins full of potent baby producing seed!

I want to fuck her in both her ass and cunt.
And then watch you eat her

fernando

thanks guys. I'd love to see her filled with hot spunk. She needs to be used well and I know you guys would ride her good and hard.

Where is this tight little slut? Maybe we could get together and show her what being showered in cum is all about.

Unfortunately, probably not a great idea; however, here is another pic for you. this is her and her really hot friend showing off to guys at the bar.

Attachments

• a42.jpg
    a42.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,454
Dang! how come people like you and your wife and her friend are never around when I go the bars!?:mad:;)

Yes

alcibiades said:
slut wife, please leave filthy comments

She is definitely a gorgeous woman

An for the posses I assume she is a great slut!!

I wish I could dump all my cum in her mouth after having fuckded hard. I would start by licking her pussy until she comes in my mouth and I can feel it trembling.

I would them slide my dick in her cunt untilk se h wets it compeltely, pull ti out and give it so she can suck it and drain it

Thanks a lot. Here's a pic of my beautiful young wife's panties. I know she'd love you to burry your face in her wet crotch, get fucked hard by you, and then suck you off. I hope you guys are enjoying jerking off to my beautiful wife's pics.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,538
Oh We DO!!! :D

Loving the softness of those inner thighs as I feel their warmth on the front and back of my hand while she rides the edge of my hand with those puffy pussy lips. Her hole is soaking wet, and she needs to be 'plugged' very shortly ;) I've got just the tool for the job.

Thanks, I know her pussy would be verry warm and wet for you. She'd love to be filled by you and ridden hard on her back. Here's a couple more for you guys to enjoy. Love the comments.

Attachments

• cr10.jpg
    cr10.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,318
  • t12.jpg
    t12.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 977
Get your ass around here and clean my screen - you've had me licking it and it's all slimy :D

You know what those little bumps around a girls nipple are don't you? It's braille for "Suck Here".

They area truly lovely pair of boobs - and that's a great shot of them.

those are my favorite kind of tits nice and perky and sensitive I hate floppers and nation geographics and ones you cant tell if they are real or not. I would suck her nips till they're red and spank her pussy gentley until shes wet then give it a hrad slap and make you lick her nice and wet while I storke then she'd pull your head away by your thinning hair and I'd tell you to kiss my light black feet while I penetrate her juicy white twat. I'd make you do a situp every time I pund her little ass with my 9.5 inch Barrak-color rod. I'd make her repeat that she's a black man's fuck-hole until she screams it out then I'd spit on her. I'd definitely pull out to bust in her mouth and guess who get to swallow a snoball it one of the 2 guys in the room with her and surprise its not the one with the permanent suntan, enjoy your milkshake Alci

Thanks a lot blaquey. I was lucky enough to watch her take some big cock last night!

I'd have her lean over on the countertop and take her from behind for a while; then move her over to the table. I'd lay her down with her legs spread and pussy over your place at the table then fuck her till we both cum

You have a sexy wife. I'd like to spank her awhile. Please please show us her cheeks.

Hey everyone, thanks a lot! Would love to see someone cum on her and post pic.

Attachments

• cr8.jpg
    cr8.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 912
where are you guys located i can give her a rel good time

Love your wife's pics, she's gorgeous. I'd love to dress her up slutty and get her on her knees to suck my cock and swallow a load of cum. I bet her pussy tastes good too, I'd be sure to lay her back, spread her sexy legs, and bury my face in her warm slit. I'd love it if she'd cum for me while I eat her too. After getting her nice and wet, I'd get on her and shove my cock into her wet fuckhole, grabbing her by the back of the neck and making her watch my cock slide into her. After enjoying her like that for a while, I'd roll her over flat on her front and hold her down by her shoulders to pump her and fill her with more cum. ;)

Feel free to catch me on yahoo if you (or she:D) would like to hear more.

Users who are viewing this thread