• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut wife, please leave filthy comments

• Thread starteralcibiades
  • Start date
Alcibiades,

Your wife is very hot (we all agree).
You mentioned she's flashed her tits for guys in a bar...
Where is she on being a HotWifwe?
Interested?
Ultimately, that's the answer you need to have. :cool:

Thanks everyone. First, yes she is a huge slut. And, yes she tastes really good and would love to have a face burried in her warm wet cunt. Finally, the best is flipping her over and riding her ass. She moans really loud and I love pumping my load in her from behind.

Will you show her these comments?
Would she get hot? :cool:

so sexy , love the nipples lets see more . damn hot !

Slut Wife Fucks Jamal

Jamal likes to suck on my little titties while fingering my pussy. After he gets me all wet and hot his favorite thing is to just bend me over and slowly inch his big black cock into my pussy from behind. Every time he does this I have an orgasm almost immediately. Gosh his cock feels so good in me. Don’t worry darling--- you know I’ll bring home a creamy present in my pussy just for you. Now be a good boy and let me lock your cock cage (*click*), there now, set for the evening (giggling).

Attachments

• Slut Wife Fuck Jamal.JPG
    Slut Wife Fuck Jamal.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 836
Impressive!

alcibiades said:
slut wife, please leave filthy comments

Beautiful, Sir.I hope she fills her beautiful ass with gorgeous and juicy cocks to please you well. Her tits are also a beauty.Congratulations for such a nice lady... and such a wonderful *****.

Wow, what a sexy slut! I would give much for pumping my seed into her pussy or ass.

Thanks a lot everyone. I'd love to see you all stuff her, give her a good shafting and fill her with seed. Love watching guys plow her after she has sucked them off. She's definately tight, she's got a great ass, and she knows how to take a lot of dick.

Where is this amazing slut? If she loves it in all three holes, I'm sure you can find three of us to work her over!

Sorry, she's a bit timid about moving outside of our group of friends. She is concerned about safety, which seems valid. I'm trying to work on her to safely expand her options.

Here are a couple more pics for you guys. Please feel free to empty your balls on these.

Attachments

• c22.jpg
    c22.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,080
  • c20.jpg
    c20.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,067
could i please lick the cum off those titties?

Let's see her with a fat cock in her ! Bet she likes to ride cock !

Do you think she's ready for a good shafting?

Attachments

• downsized_0108010359a.jpg
    downsized_0108010359a.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 861
Assuming that it is her left arm between her legs and not another appendage, well, never mind, most men would more than happy to give her a good shafting either way.

She sure looks sexy and fit.

alcibiades said:
Do you think she's ready for a good shafting?

I would say affirmative to your question. Man its good to see you back i missed seeing your Hot Wife. Show us more please and tell us who is fucking now. She is a stunner, okdeacon

Thanks everyone. She just hooked up with a hot girlfriend of her's last night. She made me help service the girl but I was denied sex.

I like to request a picture for all of us who find your wife hot...get her in the bed room -get her naked-take a picture with her legs spred and tell her that she is beautifull...buy doing that you give her to all of us to cumm...

Users who are viewing this thread