• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut wife, please leave filthy comments

• Thread starteralcibiades
  • Start date
I think that she is more than ready for a good, hard shafting. She is begging to be fucked. I hope you find a man who can fuck your wife likes she deserved to be.

nice ass and perky tits

wife

Thanks for the comments everyone. Here's another pic for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• 0108010359.jpg
    0108010359.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 526
Oh yes nice little titties nice littles ass and I bet there is a nice little pussy on the other side to, so good more pictures would be great

wife

Thanks everyone, here's another pic. I hope you keep leaving your filthy comments.

Attachments

• cr22.jpg
    cr22.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 706
wow she is very sexy

Nice! What a tidy little *****! Post some more of that little slut. Face pics....you know you want to....

I'd lick your sexy fuckin' ass from head to toe. You fine!

She is a very sexy lady, I love those little tits and that shaved pussy is just begging to be fucked. I bet every guy that sees her is mentally undressing her and fucking her in his mind.

Dude, she's bangin. Sexy little titties, nice ass, trim waist and her mouth looks yummy, too. If I was in your group of friends, she'd be bringing home creamy treats to you every time we got the chance.

I'd love my load running down her thigh.

comments

fantastic comments everyone. would love to hear more of your thoughts - dirtier the better. Here's a few more pics for you..enjoy. Please don't forget to keep the filthy comments coming.

Attachments

• 0520010159.jpg
    0520010159.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 569
  • 0520010157.jpg
    0520010157.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 565
  • 0520010154.jpg
    0520010154.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 558
That is a nice little shaved pussy, though I think we would all enjoy it more if my jizz were leaking out of it. I think a slut like that needs to be fucked long enough and hard enough until she begs you to stop. Of course, that's after making her beg for my cock in the first place.

What a nice fat pussy I would like to mount her and fuck her until she begged for my load deep inside her.

Wow - nice comments. I love the thought of you guys filling her with hot cum. Just took her to dinner tonight. She wore a short little black dress and I told her to take her panties off before we left. Nothing much happened but it was hot putting my hand on her thigh and sliding her dress up her leg at dinner. Please keep posting your filth.

alcibiades said:
Wow - nice comments. I love the thought of you guys filling her with hot cum. Just took her to dinner tonight. She wore a short little black dress and I told her to take her panties off before we left. Nothing much happened but it was hot putting my hand on her thigh and sliding her dress up her leg at dinner. Please keep posting your filth.

Would you have preferred if she came back from the bathroom a long time after you thought she would be back, smiling as she did? You put your hand on her thigh and slide it up only to find her pussy wet. You take your hand away and find that it's white--I've just fucked your wife in the men's room of the restaurant and sent her back to you full of my cum.

alcibiades, you have a very nice slut of a wife. I'm stroking my dick as I type this message. I'd love to take your wife as part of a gang bang right in front of you. I'd also like some alone time with her and you in the room. I'd love to slowly insert my dick inside her and have her tell us how my dick feels compared to yours - who is thicker, who is longer, etc. I'd like to have her tell us a story about her best lover as I fuck her. I'd have you jack off and enter her just as you were about to cum so that you would fill her pussy with your seed. Then I'd do the same so that the cum from both of us can mix inside her and compete for the chance to fertilize her womb. Just now a little pre-cum has leaked out of my dick as I type this and think about penetrating your wife in front of you.

Thanks for sharing her.

R U kidding?

SCALDING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great comments. Love to see you guys make her whimper. She's out of town on business tonight. I wonder if she'll flirt with anyone. Here's a pic of me fingering her ass.

Attachments

• 0520010155a.jpg
    0520010155a.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 367

Users who are viewing this thread