Slut Wife Wants to be Pimped

• Thread starterred366
  • Start date

red366

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2010
My slut wife wants to be pimped again in Dallas , she did it twice but her bull moved away, looking for someone to develop a relationship with her and eventually pimp her , she loved it and wants it again

Reactions: aussiehorse, joelhwood, Hotwifestag and 1 other person
are u serious? my girlfriend who is newto it all. two days after our last threesome her laptop broke she was like post an ad seeing if any sexy bm had an extra laptop for a good time. It was pretty funny

then laterthat morning she was like this could be a bad habit i might like it gt paid for what i love doing yea

MarriedWHTCouple

This must be fairly common with most women! The first time we did it I set it up with the "guy" and even gave him the money to pay for my wife's pussy. Since then we've been doing it for real, even tho I do worry that I might pick a COP who wants to fuck her for money. Any tips on how to avoid that?

Married wht couple, condoms use condoms

A married white woman pimped by a black man to black customers, bareback only.... It just doesn't get much better than that!! Good luck!

Reactions: throwback, Krprice58 and Hotwifestag
msblonde

i agree, that is perfect for a white slut...lucky girl she is!

Last edited by a moderator:
She loves all the BBC she can get, there is one bull she is getting used by that wants to pimp her . In a hotel or in the adult theaters i cant wait for her next pimping sessions we will put up some pics when that happens, we are in Texas , her name is Crystal , email her at killerteas@hotmail.com with suggestions or comments.

Reactions: joelhwood and sc_david
its fun pimping

My wife doesn't mind me charging guys to have her.
I have done it about 30 - 40 times, I really like watching the guy get the most for his money.
I think the guys that pay pump harder & deeper than the freebies. They also get more aggressive with her which she likes.
Most of them book repeat sessions which I give them for half price. The repeat sessions normally get more intense as they realise how much of a slut she can be, seems not many paid women are slutty enough.
Watching the repeat guys using her more aggressively is so good I would pay them to use my slut like that, I think she would also pay them.

Reactions: girllovetaboo, joelhwood and Hotwifestag
Ok now this is an interesting thread! Even before hubs started talking about me being with other men, I was already fantasizing about renting myself out!

Reactions: Hotwifestag
my wife has been whoring her self for a little over a year and loves the cock and money and sometimes i get luck and have to clean up when he leaves

Reactions: girllovetaboo
This is a dream of mine (whoring out my girlfriend), there's just something really nice about her being a ******.

• Love
Reactions: throwback and (deleted member)

I've been "pimped" several times. First times hubby sent me out dress it what I thought was some skimpy outfits to a bar. Later on met a few blacks who dressed me even more scandlious and had me on the street like a ****** and in bars. If I thought hubby had put me in sexy clothes they put me in tiny flared skirts that just bare covered my butt and left my garter belts ******* for all to see. Was nervious first few times but got use to doing it , just like I got use to giving up my ass to black , any age, and stopping birth control at there insistance 27491853sld.jpg27491853sld.jpg
27491853sld.jpg 27491853sld.jpg

Reactions: Getmade, joelhwood, Hotwifestag and 1 other person
When a woman needs money she can put herself to work! It feels good and I have been a ***** before and would do it again if the price was right!

Reactions: joelhwood
I tried to get my woman into it but she just wouldn't go for it.

Annie -- U seem to enjoy the fun - Love to see your bulls seed flooding out of u

My ex is 63. She was a ***** all through college and on and off since. She was a teacher and needed continuing ed credits. She would go to other town for the summer and study and "work" there.
This morning was crazy and fits in this forum.
She and her Gf /neighber who is moving were watching some Tree Men working across the street. her friend Lee is 66 an dal so a retired teacher. lee also openly admits that she whored in NYC and Long Island. She is STILL hot too. Though I have lost interest in females . anyway. My ex/Jean went over to talk to them. Asked why no wedding rings on anybody. Thay answered for safety. She brought two of them home here, one balck and one white. Both strong stocky men and not handsome. She likes white guys mostly and the Black man was for ME. It was 9 am but I was still in my sleep wear. They liked to see that
especially the black man (in 40's). I got with him and aced how long did he have. He said, as long as it takes. I did not know if he was serious of if he could finish whatever work he missed later. he used my bathroom and came back with his cock still out!
he pointed to the floor and I got only knees and started sucking him. He stopped me after about 2 or 3 minutes and I did not know what was wrong. since he was completely hard and turned on he was ready to fuck me. he RIPPED my panties off and left all my other clothes on. he was 7 + inches maybe 8 but VERY thick. He was pleased how easy it was to enter me. he started out doggy and then put me on the living room couch to take me missionary. he was back in me in less then a minute and got his nut in 5 more minutes. So horny, I asked if I could have a real date with him soon. I gave him my phone number and told him to call any time. He kissed me and went back to work.
love, Heather

Reactions: joelhwood
I advertised my wife after she agreed to be a ***** but just the one time, I selected a chap relatively local to us from the dozens of replies, he was much older than she was. He sounded like a true gentleman and we went to meet him at his shop, situated in a small market town in the Yorkshire Dales. I was surprised how old he was he had said he was in his 60s we suspected more in his 70s. She agreed to see him though and on the night left wearing jeans and a normal top with boots. She took a bag with her more sexy clothing in and she was very nervous. Within 4 hours she was back, with a tale, she had met him in the local pub/hotel where everyone addressed this chap by his forename, this was an old pub used by locals and he introduced her as his niece, one by one his friends came over to eye her up and speak to her she ended up discussing all about herself with them. When she finally managed to get him to think about the room he made a point to his friends that he was going to show his niece her room. Once there she said he just couldn't get hard so she sat in her jeans topless on the bed whilst he fondled her and she wanked him till he came. She then had to walk back through the bar as folk tried to speak to her before getting in her car and coming home. She said he appeared to enjoy showing her off most which she found uncomfortable, the £500 she returned with was good but it wasn't about the money at all it was the kink that excited us. She declined another request from him as she said what's in that for me.

Hi again. Feel I have to finish up where I left off. The 20 something white manias in my ex-wife's pussy. He was taking a really long time which she would normally love. Unusual since she had sucked him for a long time. super skiled (for a girl). I asked him if he watched how his friend finished up. ANd i asked him if he ever got to fuck an ass.
He said he was actually the black man's boss and no, he never fucked an ass (his wife would just not do it) but he WANTED to. Wanted to badly. I was pretty sure he knew I was offering mine. True, he got right to it. He was Italian and from the family who owned to tree doctor Company. My ex was forbidden to date italians growing up. AND I GREW up in Ital neighborhood. We love em and think they are the best looking MEN. Most are pretty bold which we also love. His cock was as big and thick as his Black friend. AND tasted even better. Long time since i had tasted Jean's juices .
Will finish in one more entry. Love, Heather

20 something light haired hung Italian-my dream man. Idid not care how long or short time he took. It was amazing taking Him in me. Filling me so well, I did not know if he already came or not so many juices now. He did shoot some and said of no way he was done. He kissed me real nice and than rolled me over to doggy style. Later told me he had always thought he would want to do an ass from the back. Jean used to take anal all the time and easily charged extra for it. I told him I loved his looks and his equipment. And would he please make me his GirlFriend. He promised to think about tit. Then Kurt came over. He is Lee's hubby and they are moving but he is a regular for me. He saw the action. He always liked Jean's big tits. Lee is pretty flat esp when she is in shape. Kurt got out his Big Black cock and fed it to me as I was on all fours on the Couch. The young white man seemed to be getting close. I tole Him I wanted his baby--then he exploded inside me. It WAS like a small volcano. I sucked Kurt's cock harder and he got as hard as i ever saw him. I got my most recent anal lover's phone off of his truck… Hoping I could use it. I would call him soon. he said OK. He told jean he though he had a 100 dollar bill on him but could not find it so he handed her 5 20's as he left out the front door.
Kurt did not say anything, he just pumped another load into me, in my mouth and throat and he asked if we needed any help. That is why he cam over---not to see sex action. B
O
NUS

Last edited: