Slut Wife Wants to be Pimped

• Thread starterred366
  • Start date
red366 said:
My slut wife wants to be pimped again in Dallas , she did it twice but her bull moved away, looking for someone to develop a relationship with her and eventually pimp her , she loved it and wants it again
OK, will u let her travel ? Post you're answers here

My wife spent the night with a bbc and the next day she said he had her do a couple lines of Coke and the next thing she knew two of his black friends were cumming in her. She later saw those two guys give her bbc money in hand. She realized her pussy was sold. Her bbc said it covered the cost of the Coke. She told me she enjoyed it and feeling slutty is every girls secret fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: throwback, joelhwood, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
Bear said:
My wife spent the night with a bbc and the next day she said he had her do a couple lines of Coke and the next thing she knew two of his black friends were cumming in her. She later saw those two guys give her bbc money in hand. She realized her pussy was sold. Her bbc said it covered the cost of the Coke. She told me she enjoyed it and feeling slutty is every girls secret fantasy.
That's a hot post

• Love
Reactions: girllovetaboo
My wife, although she had worked as an ******, she was never an exotic dancer n always wondered how the working girls dancing naked on stage must feel like. Being naked in front of so many men. She has a fantasy of being watched as a sex object, being ogled at by a large group of only men. And it was during this recent trip to Bangkok that I managed to get a friend who works as a manager at a Bangkok strip club to allow my wife to work as one of his working girls for a night, in exchange for us giving him all the tips n lady drink commissions that she earns for the night.

She was dripping with both fear n excitement all day from having to "work" that night.

When the evening came, she shaved her pussy bald so as to ensure that anyone viewing her from the front would have an unobstructed view of her wet pussy. I watched as she showered n slipped into this short bare back black body hugging halter dress, whose front plunged all the way to the navel n whose back went down all the way to the tip of her spine. The dress was way too low back for her to wear any panties, and way too low n open upfront for her to wear any bra, thus she went without neither.

When we got to the strip bar, it was crowded with men, and the stage was already filling up with working girls in various stages of undress.

The job was simple for the girls working in the bar: the lady would have to get on the stage and dance for two songs for each set. And when the music changes from the first song to the second, she would have to take her clothes off n dance the second song in the nude. After the second song, she would then have to exit the stage, and get down to the floor and mingle with the customers wearing only a g-string, n get customers to buy her a lady's drink. Customers upon buying the drink for the lady would then get to fondle n play with the lady. Ladies would usually allow more fondling and touching by the customers in the hope of getting a fatter tip or more ladies drink.

My wife was shaking with trepidation mixed with excitement as she took the stage, slightly self conscious n unsure of what to do. A group of Taiwanese men started making cat calls n whistling at her, and I could see that she was getting used to the encouragement and attention, and started dancing more seductively, opening n closing her legs more n even playing with her erected nipples n touching her clit to tease the crowd. An Aussie guy with his asian friend started moving closer to the stage beneath where she was, eagerly eyeing her every move.

The music changed n she slowly n coyly slipped the dress off, all the while looking at the Aussie guy. I was sitting at the back of the bar, nursing my beer, and enjoying the show n tease my now naked wife was putting on on stage in a Bangkok strip bar. 1 of my fantasy fulfilled.

As she danced, I could see that she was beginning to relax n even enjoy the hundreds of pairs of eyes examining n lusting after every inch of her body. The Aussie guy and his friend being below her, was merely inches away from her, when she bent down, and did an open leg squat facing them. Giving them a clear close up view of her now dripping wet pussy.

When end the song ended, the guys returned to the booth seats, near to where I was, at the back of the bar, and predictably, requested the manager to bring my wife over to sit with them.

There she was, clad only in a skimpy Gstring, sitting between two large men, who were groping, fondling n kneading her tits, squeezing her nipples, and even fingering her. She was indeed bringing it on to them, as she quickly got her second n third drinks from them.

Needless to say, she came a few times at the teasing by the two men and by many more other customers that night that she mingled with, as she went back on stage for a couple more sets, each ending with customers competing for her to sit with them.

The Aussie guy wanted to immediately bar fine her after her first set, but I reluctantly stepped in and told him that we were doing this for fun n the experience, and it was only the first set. I told him however he could come by our hotel later.

When the night ended at the bar, n by the time we got back to the hotel, I was horny as hell from watching my wife getting fondled n fingered by different groups of men the whole night, and she was horny and after all the teasing, could not wait to finally have the Aussie cock fill her up. They went at it like rabbits way into the early hours of the morning, while I watched and jerked off multiple times that night while watching them in action.

She too had fulfilled her fantasy of role playing a working girl, and being ogled at and lusted after by men who were out for the sole purpose of looking for women, being played n treated as a sex object with a price; with me watching her from a distance the whole time.

9F033288-D38A-420D-BFB7-E4AA137828F6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: throwback, GentlemanGirth and Getmade