slutwhitewife4black

• Thread starterSlutwhitewife4Black
  • Start date
Where Are You Located?

So Where Can I Find This Ass

mrholditdown said:
Where Are You Located?

We're in Wyoming. Let us know if you can come here to fuck her.

I'm currently in Philly. If you come here or nearby NYC or DC, just give me a holla at wanderer343434@yahoo.com and I'll come!!!

blackstud69 said:
I'm currently in Philly. If you come here or nearby NYC or DC, just give me a holla at wanderer343434@yahoo.com and I'll come!!!

We'll let you know if we get out that way.
Let us know if you get out west and what you'd like to do with her if we hook up sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a lot of photos on the net but this lady is truely hot looking and incredibly sexy too! I just love that she's so into Black men too. Jim in Tennessee

Congrats Bull!

bullfrog said:
I have been received a couple of request among one from jimz to upload this serie I find the hottest of all time (at least to my taste).

Thus, for the benefit of those that have not seen it, I decided to repost this serie.

Since 3 and 4 is already been posted by me at the beginning of this thred and refreshed in my lastest RS folder, I decided to start vidcapts for 5 and 6:

Enjoy

PS:Hope this does not hurt you Slutwhitewife4Black

Congrats on your big 1,000 vid benchmark Bullfrog!... You're the Man!

WhtMaleLuvsIR said:
I've seen a lot of photos on the net but this lady is truely hot looking and incredibly sexy too! I just love that she's so into Black men too. Jim in Tennessee

Glad you enjoy her and thanks for the compliments.

She truly is one hot babe, will she let you take some pics of just her and post them here for us to see?

Sorry I didn't mean to inconvenience you. Only trying to provide you with something interesting. At least it keeps your thread out and available.

SentientDog said:
Sorry I didn't mean to inconvenience you. Only trying to provide you with something interesting. At least it keeps your thread out and available.

Thanks for the consideration. We'll work on keeping it up and available with pics and comments about her.

I'll remove it as soon as I can find the edit feature.

Apparently the edit feature is no longer available to that post. If I had found the create new thread feature initally I wouldn't have put it here... but others such as Bullfrog had posted links so I thought you were cool with it?

Thanks Sentientdog. We appreciate it. No worries about removing it and we will check some of your links out. We'd just like to keep this thread goin with her stuff.

Hope you continue to enjoy her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blk.woody said:
She truly is one hot babe, will she let you take some pics of just her and post them here for us to see?

Glad you like her and thanks for the compliments. Here are a few pics for you.

Attachments

• B&W10a.jpg
    B&W10a.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,778
  • Image1a.jpg
    Image1a.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2,017
Still like to hear what you think of her and what you'd like to do with her. She was black gang fucked in Atlanta this spring by 5 guys and again in Portland by 8 guys. They all fucked her and used her good leaving her full of black cum.

Slutwhitewife4Black said:
Still like to hear what you think of her and what you'd like to do with her. She was black gang fucked in Atlanta this spring by 5 guys and again in Portland by 8 guys. They all fucked her and used her good leaving her full of black cum.

That's so fucking hot!

She's a sexy Lady! I especially like the one where she is sitting in the chair looking pensively mischievous.

SentientDog said:
She's a sexy Lady! I especially like the one where she is sitting in the chair looking pensively mischievous.

Thanks! She definitely has a mischievous side to her and especially when she's thinkin of having some big black dicks iniside her.

Hope you continue to enjoy her.