Small Cock Competition

• Thread startersissypammi
  • Start date

sissypammi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2008
Hi Everyone lets upload a pic of our small cocks and let the bulls decide wives decide who has a the smallest cocks here ... i am atachin a pic of my cock/clit :)

Attachments

• P3190002.JPG
    P3190002.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,517
Reactions: littlestubby5in and Dreamed
Dude, you have a small weenie like me, except I'm cut. I had a girlfriend long ago that said I shouldn't call it a cock our a dick. She said I had to refer to it as a weenie or a weiner because it is so small. To her there were weenies, dicks and cocks. Most guys had dicks, some lucky guys had cocks (which are bigger than dicks) & then there are us weenie guys. Funny thing is that both her and my wife dated guys with cocks before me and both fell in love with me hard. It turns out that while they had cocks, they were dicks. I dumped the gf back then before I met the gal that turned out to be my wife because she was the female equivalent of a cock. When I was able to fit my second hand in her, I knew it wouldn't work out!

Attachments

• 112593d1319857602-my-small-dick-its-competition-index-1.php.jpg
    112593d1319857602-my-small-dick-its-competition-index-1.php.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 925
Reactions: littlestubby5in and Dreamed
.........:(

Attachments

• P9190008.jpg
    P9190008.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 736
Reactions: newcucka, littlestubby5in and Dreamed
Cristina 22 is that you or your hubby?

fender412002 said:
Dude, you have a small weenie like me, except I'm cut. I had a girlfriend long ago that said I shouldn't call it a cock our a dick. She said I had to refer to it as a weenie or a weiner because it is so small. To her there were weenies, dicks and cocks. Most guys had dicks, some lucky guys had cocks (which are bigger than dicks) & then there are us weenie guys. Funny thing is that both her and my wife dated guys with cocks before me and both fell in love with me hard. It turns out that while they had cocks, they were dicks. I dumped the gf back then before I met the gal that turned out to be my wife because she was the female equivalent of a cock. When I was able to fit my second hand in her, I knew it wouldn't work out!

You need to use a vacuum to let it show off it's stretching potential.

Weenies could run across the field at a baseball game, and listen to the comments voiced from the crowd. You can suck in and enjoy the humiliation or hop in your coffin before you die of shame.

My sissy clit

i don't know if it's the smallest out there but I've never seen smaller in person..

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 844
Reactions: Dreamed
it's me, and it's real...

Sissy, limp, and christina, just think, all of our dicks combined wouldn't match the size of some of the guys our wives are sure to have hooked up with in their pasts. (and hopefully in their futures)

Ya but who is smallest fender ... i know that we are small that is why we are sissies ..

:eek:oh my god a very small cock pity :(

I'm sure we've all measured hard so lets spill. When thinner I was 6"hard on my best day. At my current weight I'm at 5.25 fully aroused. Since my wife has been able to take a full 9" before, I'm 3.75 inches short. Short is the key word... as she is apt to say.

She is starting to get more comfortable making fun of my mini pecker. Sometimes while fucking she'll stop and ask me to put it in

Some of you guys should get a prince alfred ring put in the end of your penis, so you can hang small weights and slowly encourage it to stretch longer over the next couple of years.

New Bedford, thanks for sharing. You do really have a teenie weenie. I'm not sure how old you are but if you're old enough you may have had to endure communal showers in high school. Do you recall any comments? I remember once a guy made some remark about my size in high school saying something like "dude you got a little pecker". I recall shooting him a look like I was about to kill him. He knew I could and he then he said he was just messing with me in his lame attempt to back out of what he just said. I remember being embarrassed of course but also remember later that night thinking about how weird it was to have this guy that I could physically dominate in any test of toughness mocking the one thing I had no control over, namely the micro wang I sported. I remember thinking how he had this pretty good sized unit for being such a puny guy and kind of knowing how he would have an easier time with the girls. It was a confusing feeling that I now recognize as the start of my path to this fantasy. Funny thing is that he went from being this short puny guy to being a fatass nowadays. But I know he's a fatass with a bigger dick than me. That will never change. I know it sounds weird but I'd love to see his fat ass banging my wife with his manly cock.

fender412002 said:
New Bedford, thanks for sharing. You do really have a teenie weenie. I'm not sure how old you are but if you're old enough you may have had to endure communal showers in high school. Do you recall any comments? I remember once a guy made some remark about my size in high school saying something like "dude you got a little pecker". I recall shooting him a look like I was about to kill him. He knew I could and he then he said he was just messing with me in his lame attempt to back out of what he just said. I remember being embarrassed of course but also remember later that night thinking about how weird it was to have this guy that I could physically dominate in any test of toughness mocking the one thing I had no control over, namely the micro wang I sported. I remember thinking how he had this pretty good sized unit for being such a puny guy and kind of knowing how he would have an easier time with the girls. It was a confusing feeling that I now recognize as the start of my path to this fantasy. Funny thing is that he went from being this short puny guy to being a fatass nowadays. But I know he's a fatass with a bigger dick than me. That will never change. I know it sounds weird but I'd love to see his fat ass banging my wife with his manly cock.

Have a chat to him and see if he wants to make you embarrassed a second time, this time with his manly cock. I am sure the two of you could make a plan to give your wife a "nice top-up".

I shared this experience somewhere else on this site or maybe another site I can't remember,.

When I was in my early 20's I went on a road trip after college. We were staying in a campground when I went to take a shower. The shower facilities were not great. It was a communal shower with several shower heads and a concrete floor. I had gotten up early and was the only one in there until a dad and his young son came in.

The kid had to be like 5, 6 or 7 maybe. As I'm washing my hair I hear the kid say "dad, look how small that man's weiner is" or something to that effect. I was so embarrassed and the way the dad scolded the boy I knew he was too. I rinsed my hair and then looked briefly to see this little squirt standing by his dad showering. From what I saw, the kid was like 5" flaccid and he was thick. I noticed his dad was also well hung. Needless to say, I just nodded hello slightly and finished up quickly so I could get out of there.

I can only imagine what that guy told his wife and you know she must have told her friends. A story like that is too funny to keep in. Of course back then I wasn't ready to accept that i was a small dicked guy so I just felt humiliated but unlike now, I didn't welcome it.

fender412002 said:
I shared this experience somewhere else on this site or maybe another site I can't remember,.

When I was in my early 20's I went on a road trip after college. We were staying in a campground when I went to take a shower. The shower facilities were not great. It was a communal shower with several shower heads and a concrete floor. I had gotten up early and was the only one in there until a dad and his young son came in.

The kid had to be like 5, 6 or 7 maybe. As I'm washing my hair I hear the kid say "dad, look how small that man's weiner is" or something to that effect. I was so embarrassed and the way the dad scolded the boy I knew he was too. I rinsed my hair and then looked briefly to see this little squirt standing by his dad showering. From what I saw, the kid was like 5" flaccid and he was thick. I noticed his dad was also well hung. Needless to say, I just nodded hello slightly and finished up quickly so I could get out of there.

I can only imagine what that guy told his wife and you know she must have told her friends. A story like that is too funny to keep in. Of course back then I wasn't ready to accept that i was a small dicked guy so I just felt humiliated but unlike now, I didn't welcome it.

Wow, that is a good posting, thanks. The kid may be a Bull by now.

Nice story Fender! How humilating for you to know a young boy has a bigger cock then you lol

Also I ways love to hear how a younger man with abigger cock has humilated an older guy - especially if they have fucked their wife!