• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small Cock Competition

• Thread startersissypammi
  • Start date
That is an impressive cock, would love my mrs to ride that.

Yes, that is a real mans cock!

Here is a comparison:):)

Attachments

• 150.JPG
    150.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 126
Holy moley..!! That's a huge COCK, man...

113693d1321387271t-small-cock-competition-2010-10-24-00.08.13.jpg

Yes it is:)

So did my baby dick win first place? Hard to compete with my micropenis fellas....or is it the other way around, lol. I make some of you cucks look like John Holmes!

Yeah

Pinkyrod said:
Holy moley..!! That's a huge COCK, man...

113693d1321387271t-small-cock-competition-2010-10-24-00.08.13.jpg

I know. And thanks for telling me again. ...Its only for single ladies and wives/girlfriends, so if you ever wanna see it in real life *and in action*, have your wife/girlfriend get a hold of me. No, cucks, you cant touch it either. Just watch...

hungbull420@yahoo.com

You definitely will get the last place in this Tiny Cock competition, hungbull420...:D
Can you handle a tight pussy as tight as my Japanese wife's by the way?

I'd love to see someone like hungbull's cock slamming my girlfriend doggy style but right now we're just in the "let's fantasize but we'll never actually do it" stage :(

Last place

Pinkyrod said:
You definitely will get the last place in this Tiny Cock competition, hungbull420...:D
Can you handle a tight pussy as tight as my Japanese wife's by the way?

This is definitely a competition I wanna be last in!!! As far as your wife's tight pussy... I would love an evening to get in it deep. Im sure I could hold out for at least an hour.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Me too

shaunh said:
I'd love to see someone like hungbull's cock slamming my girlfriend doggy style but right now we're just in the "let's fantasize but we'll never actually do it" stage :(

I would like to see that too. As you sit in the corner and watch us...

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Comparison

Seriously guys... You have the tiny dicks, I have the bull dick. So lets see some comparison shots! I know most of you know photoshop... lets see some pics of mine vs yours, edited side by side.......

hungbull420@yahoo.com

I'd like to see some pics of that too hungbull

With a pimple sized dick like that, it won't be long bro.

shaunh said:

KY BBC Cpl said:
With a pimple sized dick like that, it won't be long bro.

Lmao... pimple sized. And its even got a white head. Lol how small are you shaunh?

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Get that poor woman something worth her time!

Here is my tinny pathetic clit :eek:

Attachments

• My Clit.jpg
    My Clit.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 174
marcgabe said:
here is my tinny pathetic clit :eek:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

shaunh said:
I figured I'd take on John Holmes cock to see whose was bigger. I think a lost by a bit..

That's quite the dicklet you have there. Does that John holmes find it's way in you, or in the Wife?

Users who are viewing this thread