• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
Here is mine. Hard form is about 4 inches....
Anyone is like? :)

Attachments

• S6301391.jpg
    S6301391.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 146
  • S6301419.jpg
    S6301419.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Readyu
canbey432010 said:
Here is mine. Hard form is about 4 inches....
Anyone is like? :)

Close to average there

ATLcuck said:
How about this does it qualify as small?

no...A 2 inch soft dick doesn't make you small. It's your hard length that matters. :rolleyes:

New ones

few new pics of my shaved sissy clitty and sissy hole
still want to have my first time with a real cock xxxxooo

Attachments

• 1110020012.jpg
    1110020012.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 1110020018.jpg
    1110020018.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 180
small_cuck said:
no...A 2 inch soft dick doesn't make you small. It's your hard length that matters. :rolleyes:

Absolutely correct..!;)

small_cuck said:

That was hard

Small_cuck link

Wow, small cuck, thanks for the link to the small penis site. Amazing. Some of those guys have more like what looks like a vagina!

Whats small about that dick, if mine were that big I may not be a cuck?

Mine

Here is mine for consideration

Attachments

• IMGP1069.jpg
    IMGP1069.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 194
miniaquifer said:
Here is mine for consideration

============

cute dicky :)

mine versus black

a picture of my wife sucking a black cock and trying to suck my little one
wpid-difference1333107447.jpg

mate that doesnt look like black cock, it look like dog cock, hmmmm

1353740160_zps5e688cb6.jpg

When hard...
1353740097_zpsdebda8ae.jpg

my small 5.5 incher

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 97
I was thinking today how freeing it is to accept the fact that one has a small cock and just embrace it. After all it isn't going to change. In the past I would have worn swimsuits that weren't revealing and I would have tried to hide or be very covered up in a locker room. Now, what the hell. I swim for exercise so now I wear low rise racing suits and the outline of my little pecker is pretty plain to see. Especially after swimming in cold water it is not long enough to do anything but poke straight forward, no pointing down or left or right. Today after swimming I did not try to hide it at all with a towel and when I showered and dressed I did not flaunt it but made no special attempts to cover up or hide it as I did in the past. I saw a few guys catch a glance to see if I was even had a penis and balls. To quote the great philosopher Popeye, "I yam whats I yam and that's whats I yam!"

I don't think I have a big dick, or even above average dick. I have seen a lot of bigger dicks in the shower room in high school than mine.
Most of the women I have been with say mine is above average. I never could believe that, just figured they said it to make me happy.
Every one of my first wife's boy toys had a bigger dick than me.
When I married my second wife, most of her boy toys had smaller dicks than me, except for 2 white men and all 4 of the black guys she has fucked.
I don't know how my first wife found hung white guys. That was way before the internet came around. But she knew how to find hung aggressive men.
I find my current wife's "dates". She does not want anything to do with the search, just wants the end results.
So, that being said, I guess I am average.

Luv to see pictue of small dicky taken with their wife measuring it...love to see such pics..

Users who are viewing this thread