Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
Too long ! By balls turn purple and I couldn't even stand any more they hurt so bad!
I suspect the threat of that kind of punishment again will keep your balls metaphorically tied up for a long time. So no more sharing photos! Right?

Ladiesfucker said:
Yes dear.i wanna fuck her if u don't mind
Not at all....help yourself to my wife if you want. Will you be recording it ?

Jozyxt said:
I suspect the threat of that kind of punishment again will keep your balls metaphorically tied up for a long time. So no more sharing photos! Right?
Even though it hurts really bad, I do like letting strangers see my naked wife so I don't know.

Soft and hard

image.jpeg image.jpeg

JimPreston said:
Even though it hurts really bad, I do like letting strangers see my naked wife so I don't know.
It sounds like she's going to have to turn it up to 11 so you won't misbehave. LOL Good luck in keeping your balls.

Jozyxt said:
It sounds like she's going to have to turn it up to 11 so you won't misbehave. LOL Good luck in keeping your balls.
I just hope my wife doesn't see these photos of her naked posted here !

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
JimPreston said:
I just hope my wife doesn't see these photos of her naked posted here !
What was that email address????

Reactions: toolman and SlutWifeKimmy
Luckily it’s a grower to a massive 5”

096E25CD-2A1D-4766-A576-2CB5B5428ECD.jpeg FD0CC5D3-6F84-40DF-9D6A-6A645FCD87FA.jpeg

Reactions: toolman
Jozyxt said:
Yes, but as long as your wife gets what she needs you are being a good husband.
If you mean his wife is getting "what she needs" from men with real cocks then yes he is being a good tiny dick husband !

Reactions: toolman
JimPreston said:
If you mean his wife is getting "what she needs" from men with real cocks then yes he is being a good tiny dick husband !
Absolutely. It is folly for a husband to believe that he can provide everything for his wife. We must give our wives room to be who they are. And if that room occasionally has a another man in it, so much the better.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and JimPreston
Jozyxt said:
Absolutely. It is folly for a husband to believe that he can provide everything for his wife. We must give our wives room to be who they are. And if that room occasionally has a another man in it, so much the better.
I don't think "occasionally" is the proper term here. Being born with a tiny dick means you are destined to end up watching many different men with real cocks fucking your wife and your wife sucking these cock to get sexually satisfied since you are physically unable to do that for her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
JimPreston said:
I don't think "occasionally" is the proper term here.
Women can't fuck all the time and there are many other ways a husband can support a wife's sexual freedom.

• Love
Jozyxt said:
Women can't fuck all the time and there are many other ways a husband can support a wife's sexual freedom.
But women married to tiny dick men always want to be fucked and suck cocks of men with real cocks !

• Love
Before and after

IMG_20201015_222247734.jpg IMG_20180128_060702089.jpg

• Sad

Users who are viewing this thread