Smallest white boy contest

• Thread starterbbwluvsbbc
  • Start date
love this threat. always love to hear what hot white girls have to say about us white boys. i have a fairly thick 7" but still love the concept that a " real man cock" starts at 8". my ego has passed and i understand i can be a real man to a girl everywhere but the bed room and i am proud to take any humilation that comes along with that. That being said i di find it more exciteing and humilating to be sized up and compared to a black man i must admitt that jdgeing from Exhubs pics he could clearly also make me feel like a little bitch so i guess it isnt totaly about white and blk for me its more respect for a "real mans" cock

tiny cocks

You have not seen anything tiny yet, till you see his, What do you think, tell me,
and let us in the chat room

Attachments

• dave's tiny clitty.jpg
    dave's tiny clitty.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
Take a look at my tiny dick!

Tiny tattooed dick

Here is my tiny tattooed dick.

Attachments

• 0001308z[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1] (2).jpg
    0001308z[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1] (2).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 0001479g[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1] (2).jpg
    0001479g[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1]_(2)[1] (2).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 326
Great muscled body, very THICK, BIG cock

lol awww... what cute little clitties! So adorable!

Too bad they aren't good for anything really hehehe; oh well, at least they are cuuuute! xoxo -SJ

Oh, and i hate to double post and all that, but I just have to add: white boys who get their kicks coming on a IR/cuckold forum and telling everyone that there are small black guys, and make a big show of acting aggressive and macho... yall really need to get a life.

You think we ALL don't know that there are small black guys too? Of course there are small fucking black guys, and hung white guys; just like there are guys that can give a better fuck with 6in. than some guys can with 8in+... We're not clueless and we don't need hyped up white boys coming around here acting like they have something we want. News flash: hung or small-I'm just not that into white guys, especially ones that come bragging about their own dicks on a IR forum and act like we're all idiots for liking what we like and doing what we like to do.

Your egos never stopped to tell you that maybe a lot of the guys in the cuckold forum actually want to be humiliated and told they're inferior? If you put up a picture of your cock in cuckolds central and its as small as these ones I think it's safe to say these guys know what theyre getting themselves into. They don't need you, your amazing big white cocks, your earth shattering common knowledge about averages, and/or your sage like advice to help them suddenly realize its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean that counts. No, they're happy doing what they do-unlike you guys who basically seem like jealous white boys trying to get your white women back one IR forum at a time!

And by the way, 5 inches is small... k? Also, shout back whatever you want, but take it from a girl who knows; black men are usually better hung and/or better more complete lovers than white men I've been with in the past. I've seen a couple 5in. black cocks, and I've seen a couple 7.5in+ white dicks too, but it seems like 75% or more of black guys are at least in the 6.5-7in. range-with your avg. blk guy being considerably more likely to be 8+ in comparison to a random, average white boi. I think black men avg, probably an inch or so more than white bois. But as I've said many times before, it's not just cock size... black men, to girls like me anyways, almost always have something sexually and personally that white bois lack. The phrase "Once you go black..." and the well known black size advantage weren't just made up and spread by a couple of black guys in the 1960s as a way to get one over on whitey, ya know.

Fact is, certain girls not only have a natural attraction towards black men, but when these girls actually hook up with a black guy something switches over in the brain midway thru the fucking... and if I had to put that "something" into a words it would really be: once you go black, you never go back. For girls like me that phrase isn't just a phrase, it's a feeling, a fact; and should we actually have to go "back" for whatever reason, the interest we faked in sex pre-bbc experience will seem enthusiastic in comparison.

Personally, I wouldn't let your big white dicks cum on the floor next to me-I wouldn't let them in me or on me; even if you were bigger and promised to be better than any black guy I've ever had in my life. And it actually has very little to do with your skin color... I would suck these tiny, highly inferior white clitties back to back, 100x over before I so much as look in the direction of you white alpha males and your ego.

Reactions: Betacucky
Well said QueenBimboSarah, I don't understand why these "white alpha males" post on here. I joined because IR cuckold/femdom turns me on big time and has done for a long time. If they don't like it then maybe this is the wrong place for them.

QueenBimboSarah said:
I would suck these tiny, highly inferior white clitties back to back, 100x over before I so much as look in the direction of you white alpha males and your ego.

see - there's hope for all us little guys lol

Thanks for the post, good points, well made.

Smallest white boy

bbwluvsbbc said:
I love this site, and I come here to appreciate the beautiful black cocks, and the appropriate worshipfulness of our cuckolded men. But for the amusement of we ladies and the gorgeous black men who make life worth living, I propose a contest: the smallest white boy.

If you will, post pictures of the white man that you keep around for everything but sex, because he's too poorly endowed to get the job done. To start us off, I have attached pictures of the sad little man that caused me to discover the glory of bbc.

Yes, he is actually an "inny" not an "outy" when he's soft!!! When the thing comes out of hiding it reaches a few inches at best, as you can tell from the picture where it is hanging out of his zipper. Ladies, see if you can top this! lol...

On the upside he obeys well and submits wonderfully so I keep him around. Since his official cuck training last summer he's almost bearable, haha.

So bring it on ladies, post your white boys here, and everyone feel free to comment on how hysterically funny my little man is!

:)

That guy reminds me a lot of my husband, Roy's little trinket, except it is bigger around. Roys little thingy when soft is more like a clit. He is completely useless to me or anyone, else for that matter, except for his paycheck. He is crazy for big black cock too, just like me. So maybe he isn't worthless after all.

before and after

I think for the purposes of this contest we need to put before and after pics. Here's my little one.

Attachments

• Image(110).jpg
    Image(110).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Image(107).jpg
    Image(107).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 121
Hm

Fair enough, before & afters. Ur definitely a grower, but that's awfully skinny. I've attached Before & After for Mr. Shrinky. Sadly, that is as big and "hard" as he gets (he let someone play too hard with him once - let that be a warning to you all).

Is it wonder I have to seek relief elsewhere?

Attachments

• Shrinky1mod.jpg
    Shrinky1mod.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Shrinky4mod.jpg
    Shrinky4mod.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 120
QBS, I bow to you! lol... And I have to admit I am truly impressed - and thoroughly disgusted - by the TINYNESS of the white guys here! I thought for sure no one could beat my Shrinky, but he is getting some stiff competition. Well, as stiff as it gets on this forum, hehe.

And dear Jan, honey, I hope you are getting some on the side! Cuz that wouldn't work for me - nicely shaved though. Still doesn't make him look any bigger... :)

The cock my wife stopped fucking in 2001 :cockblock

The first one is limp the rest are erect.

Even in her panties you cant see a bulge.

You can see why she fucks others and cucks me.

Attachments

• sml CIMG1973.JPG
    sml CIMG1973.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 90
  • sml CIMG1976.JPG
    sml CIMG1976.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 123
  • sml CIMG1663.JPG
    sml CIMG1663.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 86
  • sml CIMG1621.JPG
    sml CIMG1621.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 84
Wish

The size I wish I was

Attachments

• sml big frank.JPG
    sml big frank.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 100
tianju said:
The size I wish I was

Thank god youre not cause if you were a black guy would be out of a job!:cockblock

my cltty

Here is my little white clitty
Only it is good for is to pee with

Attachments

• 3a8cscd.jpg
    3a8cscd.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 64d0.jpg
    64d0.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 121
Paula Foster said:
That guy reminds me a lot of my husband, Roy's little trinket, except it is bigger around. Roys little thingy when soft is more like a clit. He is completely useless to me or anyone, else for that matter, except for his paycheck. He is crazy for big black cock too, just like me. So maybe he isn't worthless after all.

a clit like this?

Attachments

• small-cucky2.jpg
    small-cucky2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 101
Love to Swet, I agree,
I adore the way black men and all girls treat me due to my cute little 4 inch white cock
Luv, MsGary