Smallest white boy contest

• Thread starterbbwluvsbbc
  • Start date
I Average 5 1/2" but am slow to blow so can keep going, one mistress loved it as her hubby was a 9" and hurt her cervix also he came quickly.

QueenBimboSarah said:
Oh, and i hate to double post and all that, but I just have to add: white boys who get their kicks coming on a IR/cuckold forum and telling everyone that there are small black guys, and make a big show of acting aggressive and macho... yall really need to get a life.

You think we ALL don't know that there are small black guys too? Of course there are small fucking black guys, and hung white guys; just like there are guys that can give a better fuck with 6in. than some guys can with 8in+... We're not clueless and we don't need hyped up white boys coming around here acting like they have something we want. News flash: hung or small-I'm just not that into white guys, especially ones that come bragging about their own dicks on a IR forum and act like we're all idiots for liking what we like and doing what we like to do.

Your egos never stopped to tell you that maybe a lot of the guys in the cuckold forum actually want to be humiliated and told they're inferior? If you put up a picture of your cock in cuckolds central and its as small as these ones I think it's safe to say these guys know what theyre getting themselves into. They don't need you, your amazing big white cocks, your earth shattering common knowledge about averages, and/or your sage like advice to help them suddenly realize its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean that counts. No, they're happy doing what they do-unlike you guys who basically seem like jealous white boys trying to get your white women back one IR forum at a time!

And by the way, 5 inches is small... k? Also, shout back whatever you want, but take it from a girl who knows; black men are usually better hung and/or better more complete lovers than white men I've been with in the past. I've seen a couple 5in. black cocks, and I've seen a couple 7.5in+ white dicks too, but it seems like 75% or more of black guys are at least in the 6.5-7in. range-with your avg. blk guy being considerably more likely to be 8+ in comparison to a random, average white boi. I think black men avg, probably an inch or so more than white bois. But as I've said many times before, it's not just cock size... black men, to girls like me anyways, almost always have something sexually and personally that white bois lack. The phrase "Once you go black..." and the well known black size advantage weren't just made up and spread by a couple of black guys in the 1960s as a way to get one over on whitey, ya know.

Fact is, certain girls not only have a natural attraction towards black men, but when these girls actually hook up with a black guy something switches over in the brain midway thru the fucking... and if I had to put that "something" into a words it would really be: once you go black, you never go back. For girls like me that phrase isn't just a phrase, it's a feeling, a fact; and should we actually have to go "back" for whatever reason, the interest we faked in sex pre-bbc experience will seem enthusiastic in comparison.

Personally, I wouldn't let your big white dicks cum on the floor next to me-I wouldn't let them in me or on me; even if you were bigger and promised to be better than any black guy I've ever had in my life. And it actually has very little to do with your skin color... I would suck these tiny, highly inferior white clitties back to back, 100x over before I so much as look in the direction of you white alpha males and your ego.

Couldn't agree more with this. My gf and I were discussing cock size and even though she'd never fuck black (just doesn't find black men attractive (well apart from Will Smith and some model)) she knew that black guys were bigger than white guys. In fact she reckon white guys were about 5.5 average and black guys 8 inches average. One of her best friends (who likes to sleep around) has only slept with one black guy and said he was the biggest she ever had. Whilst they are some decent size white cocks out there if you truely want to see a huge one it'll be black.

Spud -why dont you encourage your GF to try black by showing her some BBC pics and tease her about taking one?

Well now

OK, I feel compelled to enter the discussion. I have had XXL, XL, L and M and some others, including a pencil dick. Or two. Yes, it was white, but that is not the point. But, I think girth is more important than length but I would have to have other opinions about that. All I know is, put me in the right mood and I don't care if it is a finger or an arm. Just do it.

my clitty

Here is some more of my white little clitty
And one pic show the only thing it is good for

Attachments

• 296escd.jpg
    296escd.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 153
  • a3be.jpg
    a3be.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 165
QueenBimboSarah said:
Oh, and i hate to double post and all that, but I just have to add: white boys who get their kicks coming on a IR/cuckold forum and telling everyone that there are small black guys, and make a big show of acting aggressive and macho... yall really need to get a life.

You think we ALL don't know that there are small black guys too? Of course there are small fucking black guys, and hung white guys; just like there are guys that can give a better fuck with 6in. than some guys can with 8in+... We're not clueless and we don't need hyped up white boys coming around here acting like they have something we want. News flash: hung or small-I'm just not that into white guys, especially ones that come bragging about their own dicks on a IR forum and act like we're all idiots for liking what we like and doing what we like to do.

Your egos never stopped to tell you that maybe a lot of the guys in the cuckold forum actually want to be humiliated and told they're inferior? If you put up a picture of your cock in cuckolds central and its as small as these ones I think it's safe to say these guys know what theyre getting themselves into. They don't need you, your amazing big white cocks, your earth shattering common knowledge about averages, and/or your sage like advice to help them suddenly realize its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean that counts. No, they're happy doing what they do-unlike you guys who basically seem like jealous white boys trying to get your white women back one IR forum at a time!

And by the way, 5 inches is small... k? Also, shout back whatever you want, but take it from a girl who knows; black men are usually better hung and/or better more complete lovers than white men I've been with in the past. I've seen a couple 5in. black cocks, and I've seen a couple 7.5in+ white dicks too, but it seems like 75% or more of black guys are at least in the 6.5-7in. range-with your avg. blk guy being considerably more likely to be 8+ in comparison to a random, average white boi. I think black men avg, probably an inch or so more than white bois. But as I've said many times before, it's not just cock size... black men, to girls like me anyways, almost always have something sexually and personally that white bois lack. The phrase "Once you go black..." and the well known black size advantage weren't just made up and spread by a couple of black guys in the 1960s as a way to get one over on whitey, ya know.

Fact is, certain girls not only have a natural attraction towards black men, but when these girls actually hook up with a black guy something switches over in the brain midway thru the fucking... and if I had to put that "something" into a words it would really be: once you go black, you never go back. For girls like me that phrase isn't just a phrase, it's a feeling, a fact; and should we actually have to go "back" for whatever reason, the interest we faked in sex pre-bbc experience will seem enthusiastic in comparison.

Personally, I wouldn't let your big white dicks cum on the floor next to me-I wouldn't let them in me or on me; even if you were bigger and promised to be better than any black guy I've ever had in my life. And it actually has very little to do with your skin color... I would suck these tiny, highly inferior white clitties back to back, 100x over before I so much as look in the direction of you white alpha males and your ego.

I have an incredible amount of respect for ladies like yourself.

Not only are you very sexy, but you and your views are so admirable. Not only are black people intellectually superior to white people (and Hispanics and asians)) but they are physically far, far better as well. this might be slightly controversial, but i will like it on earth when there are no white people. the way white girls are serving black men, then it will take about just one hundred years.

Be very careful

white_man_loves_ir said:
I. Not only are black people intellectually superior to white people (and Hispanics and asians)) but they are physically far, far better as well. this might be slightly controversial, but i will like it on earth when there are no white people. the way white girls are serving black men, then it will take about just one hundred years.

Be careful you don't cross the line - and you are just half a step away. Your previous comments were tolerated as they were in the extreme threads. Don't push your luck, the threshold is much lower here.

If you really want to see how you compare to others, check out thevisualiser.net. It is free to look around. I was surprised to see how I compared to others. Most were bigger of course.

QueenBimboSarah said:

That, sir, was a funny post. What is the significance of saying "boi" instead of "boy"? Is it supposed to be more derogatory?

white_man_loves_ir said:
I have an incredible amount of respect for ladies like yourself.

Not only are you very sexy, but you and your views are so admirable. Not only are black people intellectually superior to white people (and Hispanics and asians)) but they are physically far, far better as well. this might be slightly controversial, but i will like it on earth when there are no white people. the way white girls are serving black men, then it will take about just one hundred years.

Come again?

my little clittty

Here is my little clitty as she likes me to be dressed when she brings her lovers home

Attachments

• small and shaved.jpg
    small and shaved.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMAG0033 (Small).JPG
    IMAG0033 (Small).JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0001r (Small).JPG
    IMAG0001r (Small).JPG
    55 KB · Views: 90
my husband and I are online usually together and depending on the post is who will respond so I have got to take this one. everybody has obviously had different experiences. our experience is that we have never seen a smaller dick than my hubs. black or white. and furthermore never have seen a black one under 7 inches. so if u have -im sorry. u shouldn't have to seach for too long to find a nice thick black cock

Last edited by a moderator:
my little penis

my wife is so dissapointed so i encurage to get real cock can you blam her ?

Attachments

• little.jpg
    little.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 80
i can relate at 3.5" hard

lil tent in panties