• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some new thoughts

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
She just left for work and I will say for myself that if Tony does get lucky with her again tonight, that he's going to be one lucky guy - she looked awesome this morning and put on this really sexy but conservatively styled blouse and this tighter-than-usual skirt. And for one of the first times ever - she put on thong-panties and said "no panty lines this way" as she spun around for me. It made me want to throw her on the bed and ravage her but we both knew that wasn't to be.

I'll also admit openly now that the condom-only thing is really really getting to me. Seeing her dressed up all sexy and knowing Tony may have her again bare before I do next week has my cock rock hard and drooling pre-cum whenever I think about her. I'm hoping tonight she'll relent and share herself with me like last week. I'm still thinking about it all and she's back to possibly be with him again before I've even really processed it all.

Ugh, it's going to be a long day - fortunately I too have a, shorter than hers, after-work even this evening too - but come 8-9pm when I look at my watch, I already know where my mind will be going.

I do love how much a cuckoldress Sue has become. In the last 2.5 months she enjoyed Robert many a time, then had a transitions period from him to now Tony who is about to get to fill her a second time. Now during all this time Sue has managed to keep STB wasting his cum into a rubber or all over himself!! Cheers to Sue who now has 2 lovers and STB that has Wednesday night masturbation time with her.

Sue's Progressoin and Steve's "Regression" to Sexual Second

Pnisnvnh said:
I do love how much a cuckoldress Sue has become. In the last 2.5 months she enjoyed Robert many a time, then had a transitions period from him to now Tony who is about to get to fill her a second time. Now during all this time Sue has managed to keep STB wasting his cum into a rubber or all over himself!! Cheers to Sue who now has 2 lovers and STB that has Wednesday night masturbation time with her.

I too love how Sue has come to handle herself, her "lovers" and her husband. Regardless of how much her outside activities may be strengthening the marriage, the fact is other men are regularly filling her with hard, bare cock and loads upon loads of their cum, and Steve is not ... not really. Her orgasms are now far more deeply involved with their cocks than Steve's, as he is relegated to condoms and masturbation.

Regardless that it may not be in the cards or at least seem so at present, I would love to see Sue up her denial desires for Steve and reduce him to masturbation only, at least for a period. I would love to read Steve's laments over how much he misses the sweet feel of her pussy and how all too keenly he is aware of what her lover's are continuing to get on a regular basis; of his struggles to refrain from masturbation until Sue returns home to tell him the latest because he knows that is when his relief will be the most gratifying; of how insanely hot he discovers it is to waste his cum on the floor in front of his watchfully amused and cum filled wife; of how desperate he is for the day Sue will let him have her bare again; and of his growing concerns that when he finally does have her again it may be the last time he ever will, as he's afraid Sue has come to love this form of denying him far too much to stop it. I would probably faint to learn that Sue would find herself having orgasms without touching herself whenever Steve's cum offering would hit the floor.

Steve, I don't mean this to offend you in the least, it's only my fantasy I'm playing out. But I think it would make for great reading if it turned you on like the road you have been on for some time now has. Not that you will necessarily go there, but it could be one natural outcome.

STB,
Imagine for a moment Sue's face if she turned up tonight and Tony was there with his wife! Ok now snap out of it. Never going to happen. I don't think luck is going to impact much either. Sue and Tony are going to be attracted to each other like opposite pole magnets. Maybe as difficult to pull apart afterwards too. I would still love to hear about the second half of your weekend. If you need a distraction from your immediate thoughts tonight it would be great to see that. I feel for you. It must be so tempting to relieve the pressure before she gets back but then know you can't because you might have to perform later. I know you also enjoy the tension but wow.... I hope it all works out for you both.

sue and tony

STB

did you go to the party with sue . and did it go as she wanted it to with tony tonight.

and if you did not go did you go to your xmas party with out her.

hope all went well with both parties .and you both had alot of fun.

keep us posted.

Peak - neither of our after-work events had spouses invited but your thought would have been interesting with me "allowing" Sue time/opportunity and perhaps Tony's wife not doing so.

Rather than a chronology as I posted last time which seemed to become a long harangue - I'll simply post what I think still has me squirming about today.

I got home before she did but not by much - knowing she wouldn't be home till after 9pm let me relax a bit and have a few beers without having to watch the clock. I stopped off at Kohls and shopped a bit on my way home but still had maybe 30 minutes based on when she texted me that she was leaving. I didn't even logon here as I was too eager to wait for her.

I wasn't disappointed - when she walked through the door the look on her face and from how her clothes looked left me no question that they'd been off not long ago. We hugged and kissed and I could smell sex on her. Before we even talked or said more than "hi" after we kissed - I guess she could feel how horny I was because she said "relax baby, you can have me tonight". At first I thought she's meant maybe I could have her bare, but then I realized she meant that I could fuck her instead of jerking-off. I'm going to say that I could feel my cock throb and the "need" in me rise as I realized I was still going to have to wait till next week...

In the bedroom, as she lay back on the bed, I looked up at the clock and realized we had quite some time before our daughter was going to be home. I lay down next to her and we hugged/kissed again and she told me to get undressed. As I stood/knelt against the bed she unbuttoned her top and slowly pulled it apart. She told me how it was warmer last night and Tony drove them away from the party and got his SUV really warm for her. What really turned me on was when she had her top unbuttoned that she smiled and showed me that she had bra that clipped in the front and she said "Tony had never seen one of these before" as she unclipped it. Just the thought of her lying in his back-seat with her top completely open like that got me so horny.

Just a moment after that she lifted her butt as she slid her skirt down and off leaving her in just her - now wet thong - and her thigh-highs. She didn't need to tell me - I knew she'd been undressed just like this not more than an hour or so earlier. She looked up at me and said "you can take them off" and as I leaned forward to do so she smiled and said "Tony took them off me earlier". I swear I felt this thob in my cock and I swear I felt like I was almost going to cum just from what she'd said and how she'd said it.

I think I was shaking a bit as I reached out and began to pull them off her - again she raised her butt and all I could see in my head was her doing this for Tony under the streetlight in his back seat. Her pussy spread apart as she lifted one leg and then the other - I can still see the dark red wetness in her if I close my eyes. A second later she lay back on the bed with her top open and just thigh-high's on. She KNEW what I was thinking and she looked at me with this sexy pouty look and this sulty voice and said "mmmm - you like knowing that Tony had me just like this?".

I knew but she proceeded to tell me again how she loves being naked with her lover and how that she was much more comfortable with Tony this time and how she wanted to feel like she was giving herself to him. She said he stared at her naked body for what seemed like a few minutes before he lavished all sorts of compliments and praise on her - including telling her how beautiful her breasts looked (one advantage of smaller ones - they don't sag) and she said he made her blush when he said how beautiful her pussy looked how she trimmed/shaved it.

I was naked by now and I was leaning against her and started to move on top of her as she kept talking - and saying how Tony also seemed to be more comfortable and less furtive. I was kneeling between her spread legs on the bed and I could see her pussy was really really wet and even how there was a bit of a wet-spot beneath her. I went to lean down and go in to lick her when she put her hand on my shoulder and just said "can you not do that tonight?" .... "you can fuck me though". I almost leaned forward on her and went to push into her but she turned her upper body and reached to the night-stand. I stayed there kneeling as she pulled out the condom and then she leaned up on her elbow and opened it and for one of the first times, she leaned over and she smiled broadly as she unrolled it down my cock. She cradled my balls and stroked me and moaned how hard and horny I looked and then she looked up at me and said "next week baby, okay, but until then....." and she lay back again and this time, she raised her knees.

I was in her in a flash and my god - she felt incredible!!!! It was effortless to push into her and I could hear and feel the squishing feeling of the wet sticky content of her pussy even through the condom. I slid all the way in effortlessly and I could feel her swollen pussy lips at the base of my cock where the only skin-to-skin contact was. I pulled back to just the tip being between her swollen lips and I looked down at her and I just have to say that it turned me on like nothing else to think about her lying like this beneath Tony and yes - how she'd feel his bare cock drive deep into her. When I did the same a few moments later - her pussy had a whitish sheen to it and damn did that turn me on.

She knew I was really horny and she teased me more and more - she told me how she'd cum easily this time with Tony and how it turned her on to let her co-worker feel her so intimately and openly. She said while the last time she'd felt a little self-conscious - that this time she relished the feeling of sharing herself with him. He knew after last time that she'd want him to cum in her so there was no awkward moment like there'd been last time where she had to tell him she was okay with it.

I was sooooo hard and deep in her - it turned me on to think that the deeper I pushed in her, the wetter she became. When she told me she could feel that he was going to cum soon - I can't explain how that made me feel. So many different emotions - jealousy, envy and yes, even a bit of humiliation in knowing she felt like she could connect with him so easily - but the thought that she could feel his cock in her pussy and how she knew him already turned me on.

I started to cum when she put her legs around the back of my thighs and she said "I pulled him in like this when he started to cum" - and I felt her legs pull at me, pulling me deeper into her - and that was it for me - my god did I cum and cum. She moaned and I felt her orgasm beneath me as I plunged in and out and ground myself against her in between.

We did a fair share of talking over the past weekend after her first time with Tony last Friday night. One thing she made clear was that she's not looking at him as a boyfriend or a regular-lover. After discussing the pros/cons of her having someone so close as a true coworker fucking her - I know we went into this understanding how it would be - but it was Monday night when she came home from her first day back at work - she said he was a gentleman about everything and that they did share a bit of a knowing stare at times, that she felt it was okay and that it was going to work out as we'd both hoped - that he'd understand that discretion would allow him to have more fun with Sue. That was clearly evidenced last night. But she also knows that he's not the type to want a girlfriend on the side and after they talked more last night - she basically told him that they'll have fun together in the future but that she'd prefer it was something spontaneous rather than something planned.

When we were talking though - she did admit that one of her desires was to - putting it bluntly - to have someone cum in her as she'd missed that. I did take clear notice that she didn't want mine but instead, used it as one of her reasons for finally letting Tony have her. I'll openly admit that this turned me on - despite some of the more ominous aspects of this... I just can't fully express how horny it makes me that my wife wants another guys cum in her so much.

One thing she said that was a turn-off was that he isn't circumscised and that after seeing and holding it and licking it a little, that she was a little turned off at sucking him and she said she hasn't really done that (yet?) for him. Not sure of the significance of this as both of the times with him have been in this "teenage throwback" backseat-sex frenzy of sorts - so not sure how this pans out.

Before I answer Mino's and Pnis's posts I also wanted to add that she said that she didn't yet feel she could totally let herself go like she could with Robert but she did say that if they continued at it, that she thought she would be able to "soon". I asked her how she'd feel sharing that with Tony, her co-worker and she was quiet for a moment and then said that when that time comes (when they've fucked a few more times) that it would be okay. She looked at me and asked me "how are you going to feel?". I told her that it did make me a little uneasy to think of her sharing that type of intimacy with Tony and that he'd truly have felt all of her sexually - she was about to start saying something like "if you don't....." when i sort of cut her off and I added that despite that uneasiness, that I thought it would be very arousing and to be quite the turn-on for me. She smiled and kind of moaned and hugged me and said simply "I'd like to know I can" and I knew that she wanted it - and I know now that she wants that for herself.

For Pnis - what I've said all along is what I'll repeat - it's incredibly exciting and arousing to see her wanting sex - all different stuff - for herself. Whether, as we've described, it's for my benefit either directly, indirectly or not at all, it's incredibly exciting to see and let happen.

For Mino - as I've admitted, I've come to believe, accept and even understand the more extreme cuckoldry themes including many you mentioned. As you said and and as I agreed - it needs to be Sue who decides which road we are taking and what she wants to explore and feel. I continue to feel this incredible satisfaction using condoms with her - even last night - knowing Tony's now fucked her twice and I've only felt-it indirectly - I don't know how to explain it but I really loved knowing that I had the condom on.

One question comes to mind which you have covered somewhat with the start of Sue's relationship with Robert . Has that muscular ring or tightness come back with Sue ?

STB, What intrigues me is how real your game is. As I have commented previously also - I wonder when Sue sees that unbridled desire in you, that need in you and yet denies you at times like these. I am sure she must have sensed it - and that's why she said - "next week." Couldn't Sue have let go for a moment seeing that need in her loving husband should have surrendered to it. Once in while...just to let you know that she is still yours. Or is the transformation real? And she doesn't wants you in her. I would have been really happy for you two had she done that yesterday. Kindly understand that I am not trying to question your or her motives, just trying to understand how real the game is. Or is it a game even ????

Raks - I admit that it's a bit ambiguous right now and I guess that maybe it is changing from a game to being more real.
I know what you are saying about her "giving in" to me and letting me have her as a surprise or special treat given my anxiety and desire. I suppose if I look at it too closely I may agree with you and feel she is - perhaps - already moved beyond this just being a game or role-playing.

I guess the real question is whether I care that it is changing as long as it's something that's working for both of us. And for that answer, I don't see any choice but to wait for next week and see how things go.

I admit I'm a bit scared that maybe we have moved to reality - I know she's had this almost fetish about only having her lovers cum in her - and I know I've both accepted and maybe even encouraged it. Yeah, that's a little scary - but at the same time, the sex is incredibly satisfying - and whether she feels that final rush of orgasm or not with me, there is no denying that she does cum easily and plentifully with me - whether it reaches the eye-rolling-back-in-the-head and body-shaking intensity, perhaps not - but if it turns both of us on that she may only feel that - for now - with her lover, is there anything wrong with that?

As I said - I think much is going to depend on how we both feel next week and how things are between us. Until then, all I can do is enjoy the ride.

SoonToBe said:
I suppose if I look at it too closely I may agree with you and feel she is - perhaps - already moved beyond this just being a game or role-playing. I admit I'm a bit scared that maybe we have moved to reality - I know she's had this almost fetish about only having her lovers cum in her - and I know I've both accepted and maybe even encouraged it. Yeah, that's a little scary - but at the same time, the sex is incredibly satisfying - and whether she feels that final rush of orgasm or not with me, there is no denying that she does cum easily and plentifully with me - whether it reaches the eye-rolling-back-in-the-head and body-shaking intensity, perhaps not - but if it turns both of us on that she may only feel that - for now - with her lover, is there anything wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with that STB, because it's you who has a choice. Of course next week everything would be fine, but don't you think that you need to know that if at some point of time - you express your desire to be with her - she will reciprocate. And, time to try this would be now. And if she doesn't reciprocates, then it's time for you to take stock of the situation. Imagine you expressing your desire in words and her refusal to consider that desire - now that would be something you need to worry about. And you won't know until you ask for it. As far as her sensing your need is concerned - she had sensed your needs and still not met them. I think it would be interesting if you were to ask for it and then denied - or would Sue oblige ??

Only a moment for a response right now - Raks - you're right, I really "should" push her one night an insist on having her bare when she's not expecting it. But I'll say that the problem - if you want to call it that - is that when that moment does arrive, I have to have the clear-head enough to say I want it anyway and not give into her sexy ways and give in to use a condom with her.

Right now things are good - she's a bit worked up about the Holidays and all of that so I'm not going to push for this between now and Christmas - so it'll have to be something for January.

I'll be heading out shopping this afternoon - if Will is reading this - Sue mentioned getting online this afternoon while I'm out and we'd talked about the chatroom and, well, lets just say that by how she responded, I wouldn't be surprised if she went there this afternoon. She said she couldn't fall asleep last night and said she'd gone into the chatroom and admitted she'd had some fun (I didn't even know she'd left the room - slept right through it).

Gotta run for now.

Steve, I certainly don't have a crystal ball but the more I follow your thread the clearer some things become to me. Here are my impressions:
1) Both you and Sue DEEPLY care for one another and I doubt that will ever change.
2) You both feed off each other’s desires.
3) Sue is a natural SLUT. I mean this in the best way excluding all negative connotations. She has demonstrated that she can become VERY comfortable by having other men fully and regularly, and in most respects can be completely sexually satisfied by them. This is not to say she still doesn't derive meaningful sexual satisfaction with you, in some form or another. She certainly seems to derive sexual pleasure with you, but it seems to be increasingly focused around teasing and denying you. If I’m not mistaken, I believe your periods of denial are becoming longer.
4) You are a natural CUCKOLD. Your particular type (and mine) thrives upon your own denial and humiliation, the degree of which I believe you are in the midst of exploring. Like most strong addictions, the addict craves an escalating dose. If you would, try an experiment with me when you feel ready. Sometime when Sue finally lets you have her bare again after a period of denial, as you feel yourself nearing an orgasm and still as you go over the top, try imagining that due to unforeseen circumstances that have yet to unfold this may be the last time she will ever let you cum in her bare pussy, this is the last time you will ever feel your cum shooting through your hot, raging cock while it is so deeply embedded in the magical utopia of her pussy, the pussy of the woman you love with all your heart. That this may be the last time for you ever despite her continuing to enjoy this with others with whom she wants to do it both regularly and often. Then sometime after, perhaps while cuddling, confess what you were imagining to her.

So, what I'm getting at is I think you may find yourself exploring new denial/humiliation territory at some point. For instance, if Sue should find a man who at some point wants you denied or humiliated in some way, that may be all the catalyst needed. Again, no crystal ball here, but I can easily see Sue breaking the news to you that her new 10" cocked lover who shoots super heavy loads asks that you to no longer be allowed to have any form of penetration with her. On the one hand she will be genuinely concerned about this development, but on the other she'll be very curious to see how you take the news. Loving you as she does, sensing some inevitable arousal in you and wanting to take you to new heights, she may very well tease you into trying it, "just for a while". I can see you loving her freshly used pussy with your tongue, rubbing yourself off on her stocking clad leg or in your hand, and wasting all your cum into condoms, tissues, bed sheets, toilets, etc. Again, this is my sickness you are seeing but I think it could easily enough become a part of your future as well.

PS I was drafting this while you (Steve) were posting a new message. Like you, I want to reclaim my naughty girl from time to time, regardless of the game we're playing. Its my way of keeping it real and confirming my true position, because that is part of my cuckold type. I'll be watching with interest (as are many) to see how your dynamic unfolds.

Last edited:
SoonToBe said:
Only a moment for a response right now - Raks - you're right, I really "should" push her one night an insist on having her bare when she's not expecting it. But I'll say that the problem - if you want to call it that - is that when that moment does arrive, I have to have the clear-head enough to say I want it anyway and not give into her sexy ways and give in to use a condom with her.

Right now things are good - she's a bit worked up about the Holidays and all of that so I'm not going to push for this between now and Christmas - so it'll have to be something for January.

I'll be heading out shopping this afternoon - if Will is reading this - Sue mentioned getting online this afternoon while I'm out and we'd talked about the chatroom and, well, lets just say that by how she responded, I wouldn't be surprised if she went there this afternoon. She said she couldn't fall asleep last night and said she'd gone into the chatroom and admitted she'd had some fun (I didn't even know she'd left the room - slept right through it).

Gotta run for now.

Damm !!! And I missed Her!!! Oh well. We will meet up again. Hey what kind of an area is Trenton?

Will - I just got home in time for dinner - but checked in here while it's finishing cooking. Nice that we both took half-days today to start the holidays right. She's already suggested opening a bottle of wine after dinner which obviously had some sexual overtones the way she said it!!!!

I checked the browser history and it looks like Sue was in the chatroom this afternoon - looks like about an hour and a half ago - maybe I'll go over and see if anyone remembers chatting with her.... lol...

Mino - I know what you're saying - but I'll say what I've been saying all along - I don't want to put my ideas in her head and if I were to do what you said and it then became something that she did in fact come to ask for - I'd be always asking myself if it was something I did and planted the seed for or whether it was something she'd come to on her own. I don't doubt that if she were to find the right guy - a dominant type who could truly get her to want to go along with him - that she just might come to some of these on her own - and yes, for as scary as that may sound to me - if it was something that came from her own desires, then I have already said that I could probably never say no - and that's why I won't mention things to her that she hasn't come up with or brought out.

To be honest - right now I think she's a little infatuated with having a workmate who's fucked her again. She told me that she actually likes the feeling she has around him - that they have a special secret between them.

I must have just missed Sue. By the time I read this it was evening here. Tell You what. I will send You a PM to pass along to Sue. My YIM address.
that way We can talk in private. She will enjoy Herself.

STB,
Mino seems to be a Dylan fan. I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours. Not sure its the MLK kind of inspirational dream though. More a downward spiralling nightmare. Raks has hit on almost exactly the same advice as I tried a year ago, a little after Sue's denial of you first started. Your response then was similar. Maybe I should. I think the problem is worry versus excitement.

At the moment you find it exciting to be denied.you ignore the diminishing returns of this for the same reason. You believe that part of Sue's excitement stems from your own. That part of it doesn't excites you still further. In these circumstances you are never just going to insist on a bare night. Just as in the past year you may have considered it but never followed through.

Now inject a bit of real concern here. A feeling maybe generated by a comment from a new lover. Or what seems like a different vibe from Sue. A feeling that leads you to believe it couldn't all just be ended by a simple request. You start by being subtle, asking nicely at a hot moment. Sue refuses you. Nicelybut firmly. You try again another day with the same answer, maybe a promise of future early relief this time. The worry feeds on itself like the excitement did earlier. Eventually you row or just push in anyway. Sue is annoyed maybe but will eventually see it for what it is, an act of desperation.

Who knows what will start that worry. That grit in the oyster. I can sense it coming though. The denial spiral you are in won't be easily broken out of any other way. The next few weeks will tell much I suspect. Bare at Christmas. Maybe a few times. What Robert had in a good week perhaps. Then what?

SoonToBe said:
Will - I just got home in time for dinner - but checked in here while it's finishing cooking. Nice that we both took half-days today to start the holidays right. She's already suggested opening a bottle of wine after dinner which obviously had some sexual overtones the way she said it!!!!

I checked the browser history and it looks like Sue was in the chatroom this afternoon - looks like about an hour and a half ago - maybe I'll go over and see if anyone remembers chatting with her.... lol...

Mino - I know what you're saying - but I'll say what I've been saying all along - I don't want to put my ideas in her head and if I were to do what you said and it then became something that she did in fact come to ask for - I'd be always asking myself if it was something I did and planted the seed for or whether it was something she'd come to on her own. I don't doubt that if she were to find the right guy - a dominant type who could truly get her to want to go along with him - that she just might come to some of these on her own - and yes, for as scary as that may sound to me - if it was something that came from her own desires, then I have already said that I could probably never say no - and that's why I won't mention things to her that she hasn't come up with or brought out.

To be honest - right now I think she's a little infatuated with having a workmate who's fucked her again. She told me that she actually likes the feeling she has around him - that they have a special secret between them.

Steve,

I also know what you are saying. To put a finer point on my meaning, I think you and Sue are so in love and so close to one another that she will eventually naturally pick up on your more deeply hidden desires and grant them without you overtly revealing them, possibly in such a way for there to be no way to decipher the "chicken or the egg" debate as to who or what precipitated what and when. I think you instinctively know that this will produce the most intense feelings for you, should you find yourself ever more deeply immersed in your cuckolding.

I have a mix of qualities that go beyond a cuck wannabe. Maybe its the Sadist in me, but I look forward to reading that Sue has relegated you to controlled masturbation, and all the delicious details you may then reveal to us regarding your emotions, feelings and the extreme angst you suffer because of how things have progressed.

Again, I feel the need to clarify that I mean everything I write here in the nicest way.

SoonToBe said:

Steve,

I also know what you are saying. To put a finer point on my meaning, I think you and Sue are so in love and so close to one another that she will eventually naturally pick up on your more deeply hidden desires and grant them without you overtly revealing them, possibly in such a way for there to be no way to decipher the "chicken or the egg" debate as to who or what precipitated what and when. I think you instinctively know that this will produce the most intense feelings for you, should you find yourself ever more deeply immersed in your cuckolding.

I have a mix of qualities that go beyond a cuck wannabe. Maybe its the Sadist in me, but I look forward to reading that Sue has relegated you to controlled masturbation, and all the delicious details you may then reveal to us regarding your emotions, feelings and the extreme angst you suffer because of how things have progressed.

Again, I feel the need to clarify that I mean everything I write here in the nicest way.

Users who are viewing this thread