• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some new thoughts

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve,

First off: I love reading your threads. I haven't gone back and read the earlier ones yet, but I've been following since this past summer. I hope for the best for you two as a couple and in many ways it sounds like a wonderful relationship.

(There's always a but...)

Not knowing if it's "real" or not, if your wife ultimately places you first, seems troubling. It's hard not to interpret Sue's opinion of your sperm as a commentary on you. Sometimes it seems like you both hold back in your conversations from fear of hurting the other. So heres my question: have you considered couples counseling? It's not just for people with failing marriages. Don't get hung up on that stigma. An third party may help guide your conversation to a better level. The fact that you post here and Sue is starting to explore chat rooms herself might indicate a need to communicate something.

I apologize if this seems presumptuous.

Best wishes.

We spent most of the day outdoors - the weather was surprisingly warm - we cleaned up around the yard at her parents house and we then went for a walk down by the lake nearby.

Broken - interesting question/suggestion on some counseling - but I can't see Sue and I sitting there telling all of this to a stranger in person. I suppose if was some sort of sexual-counseling where maybe we wouldn't feel out of place, that maybe it'd be interesting. I know that I would love to know more about what motivates me.

Sue was kind of tired - we were up late last night - so she turned in a little earlier. Yes - might as well get it out there - we had sex and yes, I used a condom with her. Coincidentally, we talked a bit about the whole condom thing last night. Actually it started with her teasing me about whether I was looking forward to next week. I told her definitely. As we started to mess around when I started to finger her pussy she moaned how she missed how wet she used to feel all the time when she was with Robert. She said it playfully so I teased back that she'd just had Tony not more than 2 days earlier to which she replied "he's no Robert". As we got into it a little more she asked me if I remembered that the kids were going to be out at parties/friends on Tuesday, Christmas Eve, and she asked me if I wanted to "celebrate" then - I knew what she was asking and I told her "heck yeah". By now she was lying on her back and as she stroked my hard cock I had my fingers making squelching noises in her pussy.

She wanted me to stand next to the bed and she turned her head to suck me as she lay there and spread her legs. When she took me out of her mouth she asked me again if I liked that Tony's seen all of her - I moaned yes as she sucked at my cock again. She could feel I was getting closer and when she pulled her mouth off the last time - she patted her pussy and said "you should get up here". As I moved onto the bed she reached onto the nightstand and opened the condom and as I knelt between her spread legs she slowly rolled it on me. She moaned about how hard I looked and how much I was going to enjoy her next week.

Even though we'd fucked just 2 days earlier, I was out of my mind with horniness about her. Feeling her the other day was awesome but now, nestling in her warm pussy again it felt awesome. She put a little lube on the outside of the condom and told me to start slow with her. As I started to really begin to fuck her she looked up at me and asked me if I wanted a Christmas present on Christmas Eve. The way she asked it I knew it was something sexual and as I thought about it - I knew what she was saying and damn if my cock didn't throb at the thought. I looked at her and said "are you saying you're going take a little longer getting home on Tuesday" (her company - and mine - both have "early out" afternoons at 1pm that day so neither of us wastes a vacation day taking it off) - as she started to moan her answer of "uh huh" and nodding her head I asked "did you already plan this?" and she moaned back "no, but I don't think he'll say no, not after the other night". She looked up at me and said "do you want me to?" - and literally just a second or two after I said "yes" I plunged deep into her and I let loose and pounded at her until I'd exhausted myself. She was moaning and writhing under me and pulled me tight and deep as she came just after I did. So yes, she's going to have a quickie with Tony before she comes home to me and I'll get to have her bare and enjoy starting out with sloppy-seconds with her. I'm seeing this very casual attitude about him from her - I think she feels he's her little plaything - having sneaky fun with her after all this time with her in control of it all. She said that all she's said to him about me is that I "look the other way" so it will be interesting if/when I see him again.

Now, of course, all this was before I read these last few posts and - all I can really say is that I will insist on having her bare when she doesn't expect it. I have given this some thought though and I think the first time should just be me insisting on not using a condom with her - but not timing it so that, if she is seeing someone, that it interferes with her schedule or something like that - I guess I'm thinking that way I'll know whether it's her or not and not something partly influenced by another person, etc.

Peak - I'm going to say something that I've already said but that I think I can explain more. I know that if she finds the right guy who wants more from her that she will probably agree to it - and I really have no doubt that I'd go along with it. But I think she knows herself and us well enough that when that time comes - if or when - and it is an 'if' because what I'm trying to say is that she has to want to let it happen. I do think she loves me and wouldn't ever do something to hurt me - so if this does escalate, I do still feel in my heart that my wishes will still carry some weight with her.

Anyway - it's a bit late now so I'm going to turn in too - our son will be home come tomorrow so things will probably take a more quiet turn.

Peak,

Yes, I'm something of a Dylan fan, though apparently not enough of one to be immediately familiar with the lyrics you mentioned, though I would probably recognize the song. Those lyrics, however, nicely capture my meaning.

I think a "downward spiral" aptly describes Steve's situation at least regarding his denial fetish. Its very addictive, and I believe should be a cause for concern for any cuckold in a good relationship. While the cuckold may be consciously or unconsciously entirely happy with being replaced sexually there is a real and significant risk of losing much more. It stands to reason that eventually a cuckolding woman who is actively seeking out lovers or even boy toys will eventually find a man with a bigger, better, more satisfying cock. And after a significant period of taking loads of his cum chemistry almost exclusively she may actually chemically bond with him in a way that forever changes her original relationship. I would not be surprised if they one day find such chemical reactions from the exchange of sexual fluids. I don't claim this will happen with Steve and Sue, only that in my opinion it is very possible and a cause for concern.

Like a train wreck or car crash, this is difficult to look away from. Steve, you should charge admission. :)

Steve, There seems to be no mention of Robert lately, even though Sue promised that she would have both Tony, and Robert before you got to have her 'bare' for Christmas.

Your last post, (62) she expected to have a ½ day Tuesday, and see Tony before coming home. Could it be Robert instead.

The whole situation with Robert seems to be unfinished, Open-ended, because it's had no actual conclusion. Sue still expects to see him, "from time to time." Has she mentioned any time she has spent with him in the past couple weeks?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
She's out doing more last-minute shopping so thought I'd add some of my thoughts to the last few posts.

Harry - she hasn't mentioned getting together with Robert. She briefly mentioned that she'd seen him at the work-parties but said nothing more. My suspicion is that it's a combination of her excitement about, finally, bedding Tony as well as that she'd already said that Robert was going to be spending time with his new lady over the holidays. About Tuesday, no, it's Tony who she's suggested she have a quickie with. I was surprised too but then not so given she thinks she can just have a quickie with Tony as opposed to, as she admits, wanting more time with Robert.

I agree that the whole Robert thing seems to have just fallen by the wayside - but then again, I am sure that is part of the reason she gave into Tony after all this time - to take her mind (and body?) off of Robert. About her thoughts of having both Robert and Tony before me - that is what she will have had since I haven't felt her bare since back in October now. I told her that I was actually quite horny about what she has suggested/agreed to for Tuesday - she giggled and said that I just wanted her home sooner after she'd been with him to which she added that I should "have my way" on Tuesday as she has already fantasized about letting him have her quickly before she comes home to me.

For Mino and Peak - I do know what you're saying and I've been thinking about it much more than I had been. I do think that in some ways this has already moved to reality as I don't feel she's just teasing me about the condom use now. I agree that I need to see how things play out over the next week or two before expressing a concern or letting things continue. I'll share that in my head, if next week when I have her bare again works out the way our last few times have - where we've felt a deep and even profound reconnection - then I'm not sure that I'd want to change things. It may sound weird but in my head we share a lot sexually - and if limiting ourselves to just a few times a year where we re-unite - then I think that's something I can accept and rationalize as a trade-off. If I feel anxiety from her or that we aren't meeting physically and emotionally the way I'm hoping, then I'm going to agree with everyone's concerns here and will look to "steer the ship" again for a little while.

Thing is, I admit that I'm still not sure about my desires. As a cuck, some of what Mino and others have described makes me extremely horny - I think I just fear the permanence that it could become.

Anyway - hope that helps assuage some of the concerns. I do listen - just that my little-head seems to have a stronger will at times....

Steve, like you my little head is most willful and similarly aroused, so I can relate entirely to your predicament.

I sometimes skim the posts and my memory is often "iffy" so I don't recall what you may have previously said about this, but what struck me in your last post is that you now admit to being able to accept "limiting ourselves to just a few times a year". In my opinion that is a very cuckolded condition.

Part of what I write is intended to arouse so as to provide additional insight into the various feelings being expressed. So I will add that I expect: the image of all the hot, bare, throbbing cocks that will be regularly thrusting into Sue's soaked and overly excited pussy several hours each week or more; and the ridiculous volumes of cum her pussy will be eagerly taking and leaking for hours; and how increasingly blatant her love of all this cock and cum she is enjoying but only from other men has become; her giddily amusing herself with how ridiculously easy it is to arouse you by toying with your apparently insatiable desire for denial and the inherent level of humiliation; her eventually deciding to satisfy your mutual need for intimacy with a simple formula of making you wait, then licking her pussy and stroking yourself off; I expect you realizing on some level that all of this is a relatively likely outcome of your present dynamic must drive you absolutely crazy. My guess is crazy enough for you to accept masturbation as your primary form of relief, which in fact is already the case. If Sue were my wife I could easily imagine this.

STB,
The pattern seems established. Harry tries to establish facts for his timeline, Will tries to get off with Sue by any means. I try to feed your reluctant big head and keep the flames down. Mino feeds your little head and throws the gas on the fire. With such advice are you blessed! I hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy Tuesday and Christmas. If we don't hear from you maybe we can guess why. Perhaps finally being truly satisfied will enable you to think a bit clearer for a while. Keep notes. They will come in handy later!

peakmb said:
STB,
Will tries to get off with Sue by any means.

Oh Peak let me assure You. It is Not By Any Means!

Mino said:
Steve,

I also know what you are saying. To put a finer point on my meaning, I think you and Sue are so in love and so close to one another that she will eventually naturally pick up on your more deeply hidden desires and grant them without you overtly revealing them, possibly in such a way for there to be no way to decipher the "chicken or the egg" debate as to who or what precipitated what and when. I think you instinctively know that this will produce the most intense feelings for you, should you find yourself ever more deeply immersed in your cuckolding.

I have a mix of qualities that go beyond a cuck wannabe. Maybe its the Sadist in me, but I look forward to reading that Sue has relegated you to controlled masturbation, and all the delicious details you may then reveal to us regarding your emotions, feelings and the extreme angst you suffer because of how things have progressed.

Again, I feel the need to clarify that I mean everything I write here in the nicest way.

Mino
I think a "downward spiral" aptly describes Steve's situation at least regarding his denial fetish. Its very addictive, and I believe should be a cause for concern for any cuckold in a good relationship. While the cuckold may be consciously or unconsciously entirely happy with being replaced sexually there is a real and significant risk of losing much more. It stands to reason that eventually a cuckolding woman who is actively seeking out lovers or even boy toys will eventually find a man with a bigger, better, more satisfying cock. And after a significant period of taking loads of his cum chemistry almost exclusively she may actually chemically bond with him in a way that forever changes her original relationship. I would not be surprised if they one day find such chemical reactions from the exchange of sexual fluids. I don't claim this will happen with Steve and Sue, only that in my opinion it is very possible and a cause for concern.

Like a train wreck or car crash, this is difficult to look away from. Steve, you should charge admission. :)

Mino- Don't get me wrong I'm not criticizing, but as someone who is strictly an "observer" here and not involved in a relationship with Cuckold dynamics, I am having difficulty diciphering what you are getting at. On the one hand you are saying that you look forward to Sue relegating Steve to controlled masturbation as this indicates a natural progression of this particular "lifestyle".
On the other hand you caution that Steve, because of his "denial addiction" could wind up a victim, as a result of Sue becoming chemically attached to a Lover's sperm, resulting in her desire to become exclusive with that Lover, permitting only that Lover's sperm to enter her, (thereby) relegating Steve to controlled masturbation.
I'm thinking that some form of (advanced) Denial (possibly permanent condom-only status or controlled masturbation or even the extreme situation of being caged) is one of the end goals of the whole "adventure". Pushing the envelope further and further as the couple goes forward. I'm not sure how retreating on ground already made or "wishy-washing" on ideas/goals already thought out or set, achieves the goal. If one's goal is to run with the BIG dogs then get running. Otherwise, stay safely on the porch.

Harry
Steve, There seems to be no mention of Robert lately, even though Sue promised that she would have both Tony, and Robert before you got to have her 'bare' for Christmas.

Your last post, (62) she expected to have a ½ day Tuesday, and see Tony before coming home. Could it be Robert instead.

The whole situation with Robert seems to be unfinished, Open-ended, because it's had no actual conclusion. Sue still expects to see him, "from time to time." Has she mentioned any time she has spent with him in the past couple weeks?

Cheers, Harry

Steve- Harry brings up a valid point stating that "there seems to be no mention of Robert lately", despite the fact that Sue did indicate interest to (at least) "keep up with him" in the future. This exact same thing can be said of Frank who was a (close??) family friend and, despite the fact that Sue stated that she would forever have a "soft spot" for him, has never been thought about or mentioned on here again. Also, what about Brad, another ex. which Sue had (extremely) close emotional involvement with. Has there been NO further communication between Sue (and yourself) and any of these people??
After occupying center stage on the thread for so long they seem to have all vanished like characters in an Anita Shreve novel!! YES, OKAY, I happen to have read one or two of her books.......SO WHAT!!!!

peakmb said:
STB,
The pattern seems established. Harry tries to establish facts for his timeline, Will tries to get off with Sue by any means. I try to feed your reluctant big head and keep the flames down. Mino feeds your little head and throws the gas on the fire. With such advice are you blessed! I hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy Tuesday and Christmas. If we don't hear from you maybe we can guess why. Perhaps finally being truly satisfied will enable you to think a bit clearer for a while. Keep notes. They will come in handy later!

OUTSTANDING! Laughed my ass off .......LOL!!!!

I second Mino's comment above, Peak. Made me lol for real.

csc - I think Sue's still pining for Robert and, at least in my head, that's why she's kind of thrown-herself / become-infatuated at this fun with Tony.

She's just headed out the door for work - we only talked briefly last night and basically she wanted to be sure I was okay with both waiting for tomorrow as well as her plan with Tony. She also joked that I should be sure and not-masturbate till then too. I laughed with her and told her the only place I was going to cum for the next week or so was in her!!! She smiled and rolled to me and kissed me and said "sounds perfect".

I'm not sure how you all expected her to hear or do things with Robert. Under it all I think she's still a little hurting from that both ending as well as not going how she had wanted/hoped. But neither of us expected her to really have much contact with him until maybe after New Years.

But Frank - well it seems to us that once she gets involved on more than just a fun-basis - that for the longer-term, it's not good for friendships/acquaintances. Sue says she HAS received some Email from Frank and all he's said is that he doesn't think he'd feel comfortable around me/us. I suspect Sue's lackadaisical attitude about him towards the end may have also left a sour taste with him. Even to the end I never saw the downturn in desire in either her or Robert that I saw with Frank.

Well she just came home from work earlier than expected - they let everyone at her work go home early today in addition to tomorrow - how nice. I still need to finish my day out though... She came in all bubbly and happy - she teased me about 'being ready' for tomorrow and she told me that she dropped a sexy hint to Tony that she "wants to give him a Christmas present tomorrow" and that he smiled back at her. She hugged me and kissed my neck and face and told me she was getting horny about it all - before I could say anything she said "you tomorrow finally!!!!" and then she almost whispered in a sexy voice "mmmm, are you horny about me being all wet for you when it's your turn?"...... and then she whispered "only 24 hours from now baby" and she reached down and felt my hardening cock.

I'm hoping to knock off work about 4pm and head out for some last-minute shopping - I have a short-list of things to pick up. She said she has some orders she wanted to check out on the computer for if they'll arrive by tomorrow - maybe she'll spend some more time after I leave in another 15 minutes or so.

STB,
It's about to start. The 10 days that will determine whether you will be changing your name from Soon To Be to Santa To Be. You know. The guy that comes but once a year, at Christmas! Or maybe Steve, the guy that enjoys playing with his wife but knows when to regroup and reconsider the impact of the game before going too far..

Now there's a post that will fall on deaf ears at the moment! I really hope that the next few days give you so much that it was worth the wait and the risk. Even if you can't think rationally till the new year. Have fun. I really think you've earned it.

Ha ha - I liked your play on words there Peak. But I won't go into it right now - I'm too on edge about finally having her again.
My cock has been swollen all morning - just the thought of her sends it into hardness. And yes, I'll say that with a week of having her bare again - that her fun with Tony is even more exciting as I truly haven't had her like that in months or longer.

I"m trying to stay offline today as much as possible for obvious reasons.

cscguy - Cuckolding can be a dangerous adventure into uncharted territory. While there a similarities from one couple to another, each journey is a unique one into the unknown and so too each goal is unique. For some the goal is nearer the surface, to create a little excitement now and then. For others it goes much deeper, and the deeper one goes I think its fair to say generally the greater the risk to the relationship.

I think most of us here want to see Steve's outcome to be a successful one, I certainly do. He receives both cautions and prods. But I think some of us are getting the sense Steve may be approaching another key milestone in his journey. I am presenting Steve a glimpse down one possible fork on the trail he is exploring, one that may lead to a precipice ahead. I'm nudging him forward so that he may lean out to get a good look over the edge and get a good taste of a cuckold vertigo rush as it were. I'm also cautioning him that the safety tether (love, commitment, etc) upon which he is relying to keep him and his marriage from going off the dizzying edge may not be as sound as he might hope. I'm not in a position to judge this, only cautioning. Only Steve can determine if he likes the dizzying heights enough to let go for the sake of the rush and let his wife determine not only their sex life but possibly their future. This while the wife herself is dizzy with her own rush and spending an increasing amount of time with other men much more fully than she is with him. I'm not saying this can't work, only that its risky business. I believe Steve already knows all of this, I'm just another one here providing some feedback for his consideration.

SoonToBe said:
Ha ha - I liked your play on words there Peak. But I won't go into it right now - I'm too on edge about finally having her again.
My cock has been swollen all morning - just the thought of her sends it into hardness. And yes, I'll say that with a week of having her bare again - that her fun with Tony is even more exciting as I truly haven't had her like that in months or longer.

I"m trying to stay offline today as much as possible for obvious reasons.

Steve, I know exactly how you feel. Despite what I just wrote after reading your latest I'd like to add that with the right woman I'd love putting my faith in her and enjoy the swelling as much as possible.

Speaking of swollen cocks I'm sorry but I just have to add something. I have a little nylon "harness" with two rubber rings, it's worn like a G-string and obviously your cock goes through the ring. You can synch it as tightly as you like, talk about swollen cock. Imagine Sue making you wear this under just sweatpants whenever she goes on a date. Imagine you'd been so dressed when "... she almost whispered in a sexy voice "mmmm, are you horny about me being all wet for you when it's your turn?"...... and then she whispered "only 24 hours from now baby" and she reached down and felt my hardening cock." Imagine her reaching inside your sweats, lightly running her fingers all over your super swollen cock with a feathery touch for a few minutes before giving it half a dozen or so firm, slow strokes. Could you stand it? ;-)

I am sooooo horny right now - she'll be getting out of work in another half hour and then I know where she'll be.
Every time I close my eyes I can see her - her skirt pushed up around her waist in his back-seat.
Our kids are both out till later this afternoon when we'll all meet at Sue's parents for dinner together - so I'm home here in an empty house right now.

Mino - yeah - I know you're pointing out one of the ways this will play out if I continue to want more/escalating denial. But to Peak's extreme in his pun on words, even with all the arousal in the world, I'm now truly finding that at about 2 months now, I actually NEED to feel her again. Could I live with just fucking her bare 6 times a year, I don't know. In my head, if it's just my brain and my own arousal - maybe but probably not. But if I felt a desire on her part - her wanting it enough to ask me, well, that's a different story. I'm not sure I understand this nylon/rubber-ring thing you're describing though.

Anyway - I'm soooo horny sitting here looking at the clock and it's now 12:45. I'm actually excited for her if it works out with Tony - I could see her own excitement - she wore a skirt and again, a top that unbuttoned down the front and that same front-clip bra. My cock is throbbing when I close my eyes and picture her lying back naked for him. Why do I LOVE that he's going to fuck her and make her moan before I do.

I have to go before I get carried away.

While I have a chance. I want to wish Each And Every One Here A Happy And Safe Holiday.

SoonToBe said:
I am sooooo horny right now - she'll be getting out of work in another half hour and then I know where she'll be.
Every time I close my eyes I can see her - her skirt pushed up around her waist in his back-seat.
Our kids are both out till later this afternoon when we'll all meet at Sue's parents for dinner together - so I'm home here in an empty house right now.

Mino - yeah - I know you're pointing out one of the ways this will play out if I continue to want more/escalating denial. But to Peak's extreme in his pun on words, even with all the arousal in the world, I'm now truly finding that at about 2 months now, I actually NEED to feel her again. Could I live with just fucking her bare 6 times a year, I don't know. In my head, if it's just my brain and my own arousal - maybe but probably not. But if I felt a desire on her part - her wanting it enough to ask me, well, that's a different story. I'm not sure I understand this nylon/rubber-ring thing you're describing though.

Anyway - I'm soooo horny sitting here looking at the clock and it's now 12:45. I'm actually excited for her if it works out with Tony - I could see her own excitement - she wore a skirt and again, a top that unbuttoned down the front and that same front-clip bra. My cock is throbbing when I close my eyes and picture her lying back naked for him. Why do I LOVE that he's going to fuck her and make her moan before I do.

I have to go before I get carried away.

Steve, seeing the state of mind you are in now my bet would be you would be this crazy if not more if Sue decided she wanted you to be ever more denied, provided she trained and treated you properly. If you're like me you could be trained by a combination of her attentive teasing, and her masturbating you just so you can at least physically feel some part of her when you orgasm even if its only her hand. I say this because I believe that's the edge of my cliff, the denial limit I'm willing or able to allow and there is a chance you are the same in this regard. Anything less and I would lose my connection with her. Of course I'd need to take her fully and bare when I felt the need, but like you I'd love the denial for some period of time.

The harness has two rings with a strap connecting the two that runs between your legs. The rings are also connected by two other straps, each of which run around a hip. All straps are adjustable. You step into it like you would jockey shorts, but put your cock through the front ring. The effect is a g-string with a ring/hole for your cock. The ring has the tendency to restrict the blood flow and seriously engorge your cock with blood (super swollen and super sensitive). It also has a tendency to make your cock stand out more, just BEGGING for attention.

The irony of a little boy being so unbelievably eager on Christmas Eve is not escaping me. Some families have a tradition of opening just one present on Christmas Eve. I get the impression yours may be one of those. Which present do you want to open Steve?

Users who are viewing this thread