Some new thoughts

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
No Mino - you didn't miss anything. She's made it clear that she expects to have been with Tony more than once before I get my turn bare with her over Christmas. Just the thought of it gets/keeps me hard now even after last night.

Will - go for it - if you think you can make some headway with her (I know you've said you've wanted her for some time now) go for it.
I'll see what she says if I can bring up the subject.

SoonToBe said:
Will - go for it - if you think you can make some headway with her (I know you've said you've wanted her for some time now) go for it.

Steve Its Not For You Say. That's The Whole Point Of Being A Cuckold!!!! Its Between Her And Me. If She is on as little as You say. We may not find each Other. But after reading this Thread for as long as I have. It sure gives Me a Great Insight as to the buttons to push. Its Why I have wanted Sue for so Long.

Wow! Interesting possibilities with Will2112001.
Steve, has Sue done anything over the last few weeks to reawaken / peak Tony's interest? Sexier outfits? Changed makeup? Revealing postures?Finding reasons to interact with him more? Lunch?
Thank you for your increasing descriptions of Sue's thinking and motivations. These increasing revelations take your posts from fascinating to truly meaningful.

George - there hasn't been much outright that I've seen but she could be turning on the charm a bit more at work. Can't say for sure as she hasn't shared that with me. They've long had lunch together from time to time after working together for so long.

Will - yeah yeah, blah blah blah - it's not my decision, etc. It is for me to tell/encourage her to go back to the chatroom. But yes, after that - as I've already said, I know that she'll make her own decisions.

Steve You could do a lot worse than Me. Believe Me. I don't think You understand the places You could be taken.

Tony First

SoonToBe said:
No Mino - you didn't miss anything. She's made it clear that she expects to have been with Tony more than once before I get my turn bare with her over Christmas. Just the thought of it gets/keeps me hard now even after last night.

I think the loving approach to the denial dynamic you are living is as hot for me as it is you. Just the though of another guy's cock getting to feel what "should" be yours/mine, especially with him making REGULAR deposits for her to flaunt upon her return is one of the hottest things I can imagine.

My former girlfriend used to meet with a co-worker regularly. She would suck him off several times each week. Since we lived 50 miles apart sometimes I wouldn't see her for two or three weeks, in which time she might have enthusiastically taken a dozen loads from him, in her mouth and down her throat. She used to suck me regularly early in our relationship and she sucks unbelievably well, so I knew exactly what I was missing. Near the end of our relationship, when she was sucking this one guy in particular so much, she would stroke my cock while catching me up on all she'd been up to since I saw her last. I got the impression she didn't really want to suck me any more, or at least not as often. While stroking me I'd tell her how much I'd love to feel her mouth on my cock, to feel what he was getting, but she'd just keep stroking me. It made me crazy and I'd cum like mad in her hand. When I'd finish she'd just leave me to clean up by myself, even thought she'd told me how after sucking him off she'd take her time to clean him up then hold his spent cock in her mouth for 10 minutes or more after. This all made me crazy hot!

[Quote STB, post #08 “I'd also add a word of thanks for the thoughtful replies from Harry and Peak that may explain the synergy that seems to exist between Sue and I.
I suppose it makes sense - I've described marriage as 2 trees planted next to each other. If they grow apart, then they are weaker and more likely to fail, as both our first marriages did. But, if you grow together and intertwine, then you grow stronger - so I guess it'd only be natural for us to follow a common path, even if it's from 2 different approaches.”]

Steve, perhaps you haven’t understood the message I’ve been implying here recently. Although I have been purposely vague, so as not to influence others.

After following your “story” and your description’s of Sue’s activities, for, now (6) years, (you would not believe the time I have invested). I do have my own opinion of ‘what is real,’ and what is more likely ‘for the entertainment of your ‘fans.’

I think both elements exist here. Both in the Journal you are presenting, and the life activities you describe. Whether it be ‘fantasy’ -or- ‘lifestyle, as has been discussed recently.

If what you describe of Sue’s activities with ‘lovers’ and male friends from the time you met her till now, is accurately portrayed on these pages, then I think, her life with you could be summed-up, (now and as an inevitable and logical future outcome), in the words of a song, sung by Willie Nelson, called: “Angel flying to close to the ground. Also featured in a movie called Honeysucle Rose”With Sue being a ‘Country Music fan, you may have already have heard it. If not you can ‘sample’ it at: <http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Ground-Willie-Performance-Demonstration/dp/B006Z7MOLK/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&sr=1-1&keywords=angel+flying+too+close+to+the+ground+willie+nelson>

If, on the other hand, your writings here are more for the enjoyment of other Cuck’s, ‘want-a-be Cuck’s, and ‘drive-by cuckold surfers,’ then I understand, and will adjust my ‘concerns’ accordingly.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Not sure what you're getting at here Harry. I checked out the lyrics of that song - interesting - again, not sure what you're implying - but it seems to me that you're suggesting that as I push Sue to further explore her newfound desires and revelations - that you think it could result in her flying away?

Anyway - I'm off to pick my daughter up from school - we're having dinner together tonight as Sue is going out shopping after work for the holidays.

SoonToBe said:
"Not sure what you're getting at here Harry. I checked out the lyrics of that song - interesting - again, not sure what you're implying - but it seems to me that you're suggesting that as I push Sue to further explore her newfound desires and revelations - that you think it could result in her flying away?"

It’s a song, Steve, you have to ‘interpret the lyrics.’ “Fly away” means ‘leaving you,’ ..... ‘gone.’!

Yes, I think If you keep pushing “Sue to further explore her newfound desires and revelations.” with men like Robert, Don and Brad. And if keep wishing for her to “fall in love with another man” so you can experience that feeling. You will finally get your wish, but she will find what she likes most somewhere else, and may not come back.

What I’m saying is She has already found better sex elsewhere. What is next? Someone who “loves her better” too?

If your ‘story’ is not meant for me to draw that conclusion, Then it’s “just a story,” for me, and other readers to enjoy. Period...

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
It’s a song, Steve, you have to ‘interpret the lyrics.’ “Fly away” means ‘leaving you,’ ..... ‘gone.’!

Yes, I think If you keep pushing “Sue to further explore her newfound desires and revelations.” with men like Robert, Don and Brad. And if keep wishing for her to “fall in love with another man” so you can experience that feeling. You will finally get your wish, but she will find what she likes most somewhere else, and may not come back.

What I’m saying is She has already found better sex elsewhere. What is next? Someone who “loves her better” too?

If your ‘story’ is not meant for me to draw that conclusion, Then it’s “just a story,” for me, and other readers to enjoy. Period...

Cheers, Harry

Negative Waves Harry!!! Always With The Negative Waves!!!

Harry2614 said:

Cheers, Harry

Negative Waves Harry!!! Always With The Negative Waves!!!

sues party

STB

did it all goes as sue wanted it to last night. with tony and if so is she going to see him again.

sue has another party to go to on the 18th is that right and are you going to go with her. to this one and is tony going to be there as well.
and if so is she wanting to spend alittle time with him again then.

keep us posted.

Steve,
I'm hoping you have 'some new thoughts' by now. Just hoping too they are good ones. I would also like to say that in six years, you have never posted any significant break in continuity. Every script writer does it, which makes me believe it's not a script. If it were you would never have had Sue in a chat room on another web site either. Real life if often stanger than fiction though. I suspect the reason you went there was the relative peace you got posting and reading there. Something the rest of us should think about maybe...

Peak - thanks for your words. I'm not looking for agreement with what we're doing - we both know we are playing with fire, but at the same time, despite the outward behavior, I never doubt the underlying feelings that we have for each other - something I think Harry underplays a bit too much. Yes, at times I've had some pause for concern but through it all, perhaps I don't say it enough, but through it all - there is an undeniable connection we have that's beyond her having sex or even having some emotions for another guy. Perhaps it's a mistake to play with this - but the arousal and desire I feel for/about her just continues to grow. As I've often said, I am writing this for my own enjoyment but also for the feedback - and yes, supportive feedback, hopefully from others who can understand or even empathize with my arousal and excitement.

I was going to post a bit about Friday but am a bit distracted by the above paragraph right now. Instead I'll share that we all got up early this morning after the snow on Saturday and we drove up to the mountains and met our son for a surprise day of skiing as a family. Totally awesome surprise to be able to ski all together this early this year. So I'm quite tired now after driving 2+ hours there and back - but it was worth it - conditions were spectacular with 10-12" of new snow coupled with the warmer temps today. We stayed together and had dinner before he went back for his last week at college and we finally drove home - getting us in about 8pm. First day out is pretty tiring so I'll say good night all for now.

STB, been following for 6 years or more, and can only say I am supportive of what you and Sue have mutually evolved. If there were going to be problems between you and Sue, a crack in your relationship would have appeared by now. You are both adults, you both know what is happening, and you are both enjoying it, so enjoy and have fun with your situation. I don't understand nor would I wish to discuss what could happen. You and Sue appear to have everything any cuck couple would enjoy, so very rare it would seem these days.

Steve,
Thank you for sharing your time and life experiences with us. We are very appreciative of it. I know *as cleaner), I don't make as many comments as I should give back to you more feedback. I had been very concerned recently reading your posts that something serious may be going on. I totally understand you taking a timeout after some comments I read and looking back through the postings, it was actually the other posts that were giving me an overall negative tone. Once again, thank you and I am so glad you had some nice family time.

Please ignore any negative comments and keep posting. I have been a (very quiet) member here a long time, i joined to try and understand my husbands (philip) desires/needs. I enjoyed playing away from day one but i just did not get it as far he was concerned until your story. I have read it all these years and it has helped me to understand him so much more and in turn that has helped me to enjoy our lifestyle without negative feeling either about me or him.

so thank you and Sue and please keep on posting,

Cathy xx

I penned the update below and posted it earlier on another website where, to be honest, I'm comparison shopping based on suggestions of several people who've PM'ed me and suggested I check it out. I'm happy that there are new names here who are stepping forward.

Anyway - as usual when I have time and can put my mind into that time/place - I seem to write a lot.

Well, never enough time to do everything we want is there....

Friday night though - things went pretty much as I'd thought they would even if Sue hadn't thought everything through. I'll keep it brief but try to not miss anything.

I did get home about 6pm to an empty house. I managed to avoid thinking/obsessing about it all day but I admit that the quiet at home did get to me - it was as if it was reminding me of where she was and what she'd be doing later. I got changed and pushed myself to go out shopping - I knew that if I stayed at home that I'd wind up surfing the web and getting myself even more horny and I heeded her text that she wanted me to stay up for her when she got home.

I knew she wasn't going to text me or ask me anything - we'd talked about it enough and I knew what she wanted so there really wasn't any need to put us both through either text-messages or phone-calls asking for permission/agreement. Actually, instead, I thought my silence would be better for her instead of distracting her.

She finally texted me about 10:30pm that she was on her way home and that it'd probably take 45 minutes for her to get home. She didn't say anything about Tony and all I texted back was a simple "k" answer.

But when she came through the door - all my questions were answered as her hair was a bit messed up and it looked like she'd tried to brush it back into place - but it was the look on her face that left no doubt to me that she'd done it. As I hugged and kissed her all I could think was that between her legs she was undoubtely still wet and maybe even still creamy from Tony. When the kiss ended she giggled and said "I guess you want to follow me upstairs, don't you?".

She went in front of me - she had on this very pretty flowy kind of print dress that shimmied as she walked. From behind her all I could think about was her bare-ass being presented to Tony! In the bedroom she turned to me and we kissed again before she asked me if I could help her out of her dress. I groaned back that I wasn't the first to do so and she giggled as I unzipped her dress and she said "don't be silly - it was too cold out to take it off" and she told me, as I pulled the zipper down slowly, that she did give into Tony's passes that she knew to expect. She said he'd asked her to dance and as they danced together that he'd made some suggestive remarks including one about "how much fun we could have". She said he didn't believe her response at first when she said "okay - maybe later I'll finally take you up on that". She said he was speechless until she said something about they've worked together for so long and she said she admitted to him that she was curious and had been for a while. He seemed surprised but after the surprise faded - she said his immediate concern was "what about Steve?". As they danced she said she told him "he doesn't have to know about it" but then added "but he also said he didn't care". She said that he looked at her like she had 2 heads until she said simply "we have an arrangement, please don't ask more". He seemed like he wanted to ask more but he didn't. As that song ended she looked at him and said "come find me in a little while and we can 'take a walk' together" and she said she smiled at him such that he had no question about what she meant.

She said it'd been so long since she felt like that - talking to another guy and agreeing to mess around with him - that it made her feel great. She said that back at the tables where they were all sitting near each other that Tony kept his cool and distance which also made her feel even better. She danced with other people - guys and girls (always makes me horny when 2 girls will dance together) and so did Tony but she said that she always caught his eye and that by the end of the night, he had the same desirous gleam in his eye too.

Sue said she was going to leave around 10pm and Tony, the gentleman offered to walk her to her car. They both got their coats from the checkroom and she said that outside she asked him where he was parked as she already knew he had a bigger SUV than she does. She said she felt very sexy with him opening the door and helping her up into the drivers seat. What surprised her even more was when Tony got in and started the engine he asked her if she wanted to take a little drive - and when she said yes, he asked her if she wanted to get high (some some pot) with him. She smiled as she said that and I knew what she meant - smoking pot almost always makes her horny.

She said they drove around for a few minutes until he pulled into a more secluded area of the parking lot where they watched paranoid-ly but soon realized they were pretty far secluded. She said she wasn't even ready for it when she turned and he was there and started to kiss her. When she kissed him back he took it as his green-light and he turned to lean towards her more and she said that his hands started to roam and that he laughed that he's finally getting to feel her tits after a decade of working with her. She told him that she hoped they weren't too small for him to which he gave her the cliche reply that good things come in small packages.

She'd been drinking and she admitted that the next few minutes were a little hazy as the pot started to sink in and she admitted openly that she started to really get horny. The way she shared it - the next thing she knew she was in the back seat with him and that she'd slid her dress up around her waist and that he was sort of kneeling between her legs as she lay back against the back seat-back. She said she'd reached into his pants and had felt his cock in her hands and that he felt nice - not too big but certainly not small. As she undid his belt she said she lifted her butt off the seat and it seemed effortless for him to reach under and pull off her panties. I knew she'd worn thigh-high's instead of fully pantyhose or a garter-belt (that'd have been a bit much) and I knew that a moment later she'd be bare-assed in his back-seat.

She said the next thing she knew he was telling her how beautiful she looked as she lay back and he spread her legs and she admitted how suddenly horny she felt as she lay back and let him see her pussy for the first time. He said she looked beautiful and complimented her on how thin she looked and how hot her pussy looked since she'd trimmed it back a bit. All I could think of was her lying back with her bright pink pussy spread wide open for him. She said the hadn't even realized it but as he was talking he'd moved so that he could lick her and she said she looked down just as she felt his tongue running up and down the sides of her pussy and she seemed to enjoy telling me how she could feel the tip of his tongue probing the now open entrance to her vagina.

I was sooo hard hearing her telling me this but I knew I wanted to wait as long as I could before I just had to have her. She said he licked her for a while - he was good but she admitted she couldn't relax enough to let herself cum with him like that the first time ever. Finally (when she said she needed more of him - she told me that, not him) that she kind of pushed back at him and when he knelt again in front of her, she pushed his pants down to his knees and took his cock in her hand. She said she looked at him and said something like "I know I won't get in trouble for this but what are you going to tell your wife?". She knew what his reply was going to be - that what she doesn't know won't hurt her - but that she wanted to hear it anyway.

They kissed more as she said she held his cock and stroked it. He'd stopped asking her questions and by then she said their communication was more grunts and moans. But finally when he was really hard in her hand she said he grabbed her by her knees and pulled her to the edge of the seat - and I swear I nearly came without even touching myself as she told me how he took his cock and rubbed it all around her pussy and spread all of her wetness all around. She told me she was so horny and so wet and open that had she not been so caught up in how fast it was all happening, that she'd have been totally embarassed to be seen like that - but instead - oh my god - she told me how she felt herself give into her first orgasm as he pushed gently into her now gaping wet pussy!

My own cock started to throb as she told me this - and all I could think of what Tony must have been thinking as he felt her cum as he started to fuck her. She said he pulled her knees up and apart and she could feel that he was very horny from how he seemed to be moving and acting with her. She was about to say something when she saw him wet his thumb and then she felt him give her little button the attention she needed. She said she arched her back as he rubbed her and again, he pulled her even closer - as she said "he was all the way in me".

I dared not touch my cock or I'd have lost it hearing her tell me this. I'd lost all track of undressing her and only then did I realize she'd stepped out of her dress and she was now lying back in bed with now, just her bra and her panties and thigh-high's on - she'd stepped out of her dress and slip and had slipped off her silky camisole. She looked up at me when she saw me looking at her and she stopped and said "want to see?"

I have described that feeling of being on a first-date so many times - not knowing what I'll find when I undress her and Friday night was no different. She sat up and I kissed her and I unclipped her bra - her breasts looked luscious but I knew that Tony hadn't had them. But a second later she lifted her butt and allowed me to have my turn in taking off her panties. And there she lay before me - and it was obvious she'd been fucked not long before. No, it wasn't all creamy any more but it was clear when her pussy lips parted that she was glistening wet inside and I could surely detect the smell of sex - of cum - coming from her. I could have knelt there on the bed for hours just looking at her beautiful body - but my throbbing cock had other ideas.

I admit that for a moment I was in motion to just lean forward and start to fuck her - but then she looked at me and said "I guess you need me too, huh?" and she giggled. I moaned a "uh huh" reply and again I was about ready to just push into her when she looked at me and just said "they're in the nightstand". It honestly took me a minute to understand what she was saying and then I realized - condoms.

At that point a whole world of feelings, thoughts and emotions swirled around in me. I realized later that she hadn't even told me about whether the sex was any good or not - just hearing her tell me about feeling him pushing into her was enough to get me soooo horny. As I reached to the nightstand and frantically unwrapped the condom she again put on this deep smile and as I unrolled it onto my hard cock she giggled about "how much it looks like you want me" - and sure enough, a second later it was my turn to push my cock into her.

As I slowly entered her I could tell, even through the condom, how she'd been fucked earlier - there's just this openness and lack of resistance that is almost immediately apparent. And yes - the knowledge that she was undoubtedly very wet inside and that I couldn't easily feel it - it drove me crazy with desire. As I started to fuck her myself she told me how Tony had been pretty good - even better than she'd thought he would be. I asked if he made her cum and she smiled and giggled and said something like 'I guess the time I spent with Robbie was good' because she told me she came with Tony pretty easily and did so multiple times.

She admitted that she didn't (yet) have the really full deep climax that she'd been able to achieve with Robert, but that Tony felt very good and she even admitted "he's a pretty good fuck". As I plowed away at her and I knew I was getting closer and closer - she told me how he'd commented on not having to use a condom with her (and added "unlike you") and how great that was.

I thought I'd hear more but instead, she told me that the alcohol and pot had apparently gotten both of them to be pretty horny and how she thought they'd have fucked for a while longer but - to her- it seemed like they'd suddenly both reached the point of no return. She said she could fee Tony's arms and shoulders supporting and spreading her legs as she just let him go at her. When she felt another orgasm approaching, she said that Tony must have been able to feel it because he was right there with her and just as she climaxed she said she could feel him doing the same.

I was now buried deep in her just as Tony was not too much earlier. I admit that hearing her talking and feeling what I could (and couldn't) - it all got to me and as she told me she could feel him cum deep in her pussy - that was it - I grunted out loud and moaned as I too reached my own orgasm and I pumped what seemed like a quart of cum into the condom. She didn't cum - she was too into recalling the evening and even said she'd had enough earlier!

He lay there against her with his cock still buried in her while they both caught their breath. Sue giggled and said she asked him about "leaving a stain on the seat" and he replied that there were already so many other stains in the seats that he wasn't worried - but he asked her the same - if she was "really" going to tell me what happened. She smiled and said that she was and told him that I was going to enjoy it.

The next thing she said surprised me a bit - she said that she watched as he pulled out of her and the first thing she noticed about his softening cock was that he was NOT circumcised!!! She said he's the first guy in over 30 years who she's been with but wasn't circumcised. And she admitted that it was a bit of a turn-off as she suddenly felt she didn't want to suck him afterwards like she did with the other guys and me.

I was totally spent by then and I have to admit that I seemed to zone in and out as she told me more of her night. She said that Tony reached for something in the back seat to clean himself and her up with and he then pulled his underwear and pants back up while Sue raised her butt back up and pulled her own panties back up. She said it was only after they were both fully dressed that they both started to laugh and felt more at ease with each other. She said he was apologetic to be "so quick" and she answered for him not to worry and then she said "you can take longer next time!".

Needless to say - I blasted my own huge load into the condom and by this time it was well after 11:30pm that we both sort of lay together on the bed and made idle talk until one of us work up at like 3:30am.....

Yikes - looks like I wrote a book here and still I have more I wanted to share about afterwards - what we talked about - what she wants and what else we did on Saturday afternoon when we finally woke up.

Gotta run now though as its after 5pm already.

Steve,
Good as that was, I suspect the next part may be just as good. Even after one session Sue may have got ideas of how this might roll forward with Tony. Which may of course interfere with your opportunities of having her bare in the new year! Do tell..

Geez - seems like work is busier than ever despite the holiday season - I've just been inundated.

I won't have much time but wanted to clarify that Sue isn't viewing Tony as anything more than just someone she's having fun with. I'll try to find time later tonight to post more - but I was asked in a PM about our-house as an eventuality - she's not looking at it as anything more than, as she put it, "a quickie every now and then to have some fun" and then she added "until, you know, someone else comes along".

That said, she also added and has already reminded me several times, that she plans on "disappearing with him" again tomorrow night at the official company holiday party.

More later.