Some new thoughts

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Oh, and Steve you love "...LOVE that he's going to fuck her and make her moan before I do." foremost because you were created to be a cuckold.

Echoing Will, Happy Holidays Everyone!

Will2112001 said:
While I have a chance. I want to wish Each And Every One Here A Happy And Safe Holiday.

Yes, Will, I too shall add my wishes to all, to have a Happy and Merry Christmas. Especially to you Steve. And I Hope, I really do Hope, that each Christmas from now on, will be as Happy for you, as this one apparently will be!

I, and my wife will be leaving on the 27th. for Hawaii, having been invited, by my Daughter & Husband to travel along as their guests. We will be staying on the 'big Island.' I know my Christmas will be Happy & Merry.

Cheers, Harry

a merry xmas to all

STB

I hope all goes as you want it to and that you and sue and your family have a very marry xmas and a happy new year.

also hope all went well with sue and tony today.

keep us posted.

Hope everyone here had a Merry Christmas. I know things were merry here for sure.

I was soooo horny on Tuesday when I posted that last update. Even now it still haunts me just how much I wanted her and how much, at that moment, I really felt what I've longed to feel - after so long and knowing she was with Tony - I can't begin to describe how I wanted her. In the hour or so longer that I had to wait - that desire only grew more and more.

I wanted her - as soon as she came through the door I literally swept her off her feet and dragged her to the bedroom. She could sense my urgency for sure and she undressed herself and by the time I was kicking off my socks, she had lay back on the bed and spread her legs for me. "Come on baby, you've earned it" she giggled and while one hand rubbed her nipple, the other moved to her spread pussy and smeared some of the wetness from inside her all around the outside and then she lay there and rubbed her button for a moment.

I did lean in and lick deeply - no doubt Tony had cum in her - and not long before - but even as much as I wanted to spend hours there, I needed to feel her. When I knew she was wet and ready I moved up and she looked at me and said "come on baby, it's your turn now" and with that I finally felt her bare pussy again.

Oh - I savored it - oh did I. She screamed as she came deeply as I just slowly enjoyed all of the sensations of her sweetness again.

Well, I tried to take it slowly. But when I finally pushed all the way into her and I could feel her entire pussy swallow my cock and almost nurse at it. Feeling her pussy lips bare around the base of my cock and then - oh god- the entire way up and down the shaft. She knew it'd be too intense for me and she tried to push back at me - I held off - I wanted to really feel her - somehow I held off. Until a moment later - she could feel me swell inside her and - she admitted later that she wanted so to feel it all with me - that she let herself go and started a tremendous orgasm herself. I felt her body start to tremble and shake beneath me and I watched her eyes roll back and glaze over - and that was it for me - I let out a spurt of cum that jolted her eyes open and to stare up at me as I erupted inside her - enough that no sooner had her eyes opened wide - her body went limp beneath me and she gently shook as I fucked her deeply until I'd shriveled up to nothing....

I pulled out of her and stared down at her pussy - finally again - dripping out my cum.....

She was totally spent after that and we both took a long well deserved nap before even cleaning up.

I'll post more about what we talked about later when I have more time - but suffice to say that come 11pm on Tuesday night as we snuggled into bed, I pushed her night-shirt up one more time and she giggled at first - but that turned to a deep moan when she felt how much I wanted her again. In the end we spooned up and I fucked her till I came from behind one last time before we both went off to sleep....

STB,
So far, so Santa. I'm sure the euphoria has carried you through the last few days on a cloud of nice white fluffy memories. I'm so glad it went so well. It was not a complete certainty after all. Still, not a time to be making plans too far into next year either. Think of the joy you just BOTH had. Why should you deny yourself and Sue of that for any extended time? After one week you want it, after two you need it. Enjoy the holiday period and make a rational decision in the new year. And well done. ..

It's nice having both of our kids now able to drive themselves - they both gave us a lot of alone-time last night that we certainly took advantage of.

We started enjoying the afternoon with a bottle of wine before the kids left and by the time they did leave - and would be gone well through dinner into the late evening - Sue and I had some much needed time together.

Without the pressures of a clock bearing down on us, we retired to the bedroom where we both changed into something sexy and then lay together on the bed talking, teasing, playing and getting horny. She told me pretty openly that she missed having "someone regular" and when I answered that she certainly seemed to be enjoying spending time with Tony, she immediately replied that "he's just someone I'm having fun with" and that there's nothing more serious ever going to be between them. She giggled and said that maybe it's better that she just had a quickie with him instead of all of the whole dating and build-up and that she thought it might be fun to "give him a shot at me every once in a while". She knew by how hard my cock was getting that I was okay with it but she asked me anyway how I felt about Tony. I told her that as long as it didn't get out of hand or impact he work, that I was okay with it. She giggled and asked me how I was going to be about it when I see him again "he knows you know about us" she added. When I asked what he'd said about it she replied that he thought it was cool and that as long as I didn't mind, he was going to enjoy it. "So you don't mind that we fuck every now and then?" and when I shook my head no she smiled and said something about missing this kind of "fun" at work.

As I got her undressed - pulled off her lacy panties and pushed up her camisole top - she looked up at me and said that she still wanted to find herself another guy who she could have "more than a quickie with". She continued to tell me that she loved the feelings she had when she would let herself be sexual with another guy - that she felt empowered and that it had been a long time since she'd truly felt this self-confident. I told her that I'd seen the results too and that I loved the person she was becoming - or rather - as I said it - the person she was turning back into! She giggled at that and said that "I guess I was a little slutty back then, wasn't I?".

It was my turn to take the lead soon though, I'd snaked my fingers between her legs by then and she'd willingly brought her knees up and spread them apart. I leaned up on one elbow so I could see her better and I loved the sight of my fingers spreading her pussy wide apart revealing the tender pink insides and the wetness that followed my fingers when I pulled them out of her. When I moved up to my knees next to her to get a better view and move into position I started to talk to her. I told her that I loved that she fucked other guys. I said it just like that too - wanting her to understand. She moaned and I could feel her get wetter and wetter. I told her that I loved that she let other guys put their cocks in her (and I pushed my fingers deeper into her as I said that) - she moaned as I said in a lower sexier voice "and I love that you let them cum in you" and I felt her start to push her pussy up against my fingers.

Her hand found my cock and a big smile came over her face when she felt I was hard already. As she stroked me I continued to finger-fuck her until I really started to feel her responding - she'd moan loudly and I could feel her pussy clench down on my fingers and then release a moment later.

She got on her elbows as I moved between her legs and she looked at my cock at the ready. She pulled her knees back towards her chest and she looked at me and said "it's your turn again baby - let me feel you cum in me again". I was horny as the dickens again and she squealed as she felt me slap at her pussy with my hard cock - and I was rewarded by seeing her vagina spasm - opening almost obscenely wide and then clutching shut tightly - as I rubbed the head of my cock around her opening - spreading her wetness. Her moans got louder and louder as did mine as I stroked my own cock as I would put just the tip in and then pull it back revealing her gaping pussy. Finally - she knew it - when she pulled back again and her pussy opened - I pushed into her and then waited a moment. When she clamped down again and felt my hardness now deep in her she screamed out loud and for one of the first times in a long time - I actually felt her squirt a bit as suddenly her pussy spewed this thin slippery fluid all over us. She squealed as she felt herself release in a deep orgasm. When she regained consciousness she immediately began moaning at how deep and firmly I was fucking her.

She teased me how good my cock felt and she added that I should enjoy it "while you have me". I didn't answer her then but that comment did drive me crazy inside. And sure enough - not more than a few minutes later - I was nearing my own orgasm. She could feel it and she'd started to tease me "come on baby, let me feel it" but it was when she started to say stuff about Robert and then Tony "come on baby, Tony's had me 3 times already" - that I really got into it. I told her how good her bare pussy felt and how much I could feel of her and how much she was getting my horniness up. She moaned that "it's been so long baby - the other guys feel good but you feel like my husband". That comment made me feel really good about it all but I wasn't really sure she was all that focused when she was saying it - but I went with the thought anyway - but a moment later she was teasing me about "you have a lot of catching up" (regarding me cumming in her) and then she added in this intensely sexy voice "if I let you!".

I heard it and I think she knew what kind of response it was going to drive in me - and sure enough she got her wish. I move up onto my outstretched arms and we both watched her pussy swallow my cock and how I'd pull back and we could see her wetness glistening on it. I wish I could tell you what she may have said in those last few moments but I cannot - other than I could feel every fraction of an inch of my cock as I pushed in and out of her. As I pulled back it truly felt like her pussy was sucking at my cock and then, oh my god, how she felt when I'd need to push deep into her again.

Finally - with a tornado of thoughts in my head - I could feel myself start to instinctively push harder and deeper into her. More so - without the condom, I could feel her response!!! Oh god did she feel sooo good - I could feel every inch of her, every drop of wetness she secreted - every millimeter of her pussy lips as they dragged along my cock. She began pushing back - again - she knows how I feel just when I'm going to cum and she knew just how to make it even more intense for me - she lay back and would let me do the work - enjoying feeling all of me pushing into her and then pulling back. As I got closer and closer - I'd stay deep in her longer and and longer and would grind against her. She was right there with me and as she felt me just begin to orgasm - as she felt the first spasm and jolt of cum spurt out of me - she let herself go over the edge and she squealed loudly as again, she let herself go with the moment and another of her huge, body-shaking orgasms spread over her. As I spurted away inside her she continued to moan and writhe until I was completely spent in her again.

I went to pull out of her but she wrapped her legs around me and insisted we lay together for a little longer.....

Sue

STB

Sounds like you and sue are having a great holisay togather enjoy and have alot of fun.

keep us posted.

STB,
See previous post!
Plus. If Sue enjoys the sperm competition with other lovers is it not fair to compete on a level playing field? So you all have her bareback and the best man wins. At the moment you can console yourself with the view that Robert was only better because he was bareback all the time. If you had both been so, Sue would have had a direct comparison every week. It would have been a very cucky feeling coming second (I know) in that contest every time wouldn't it?

I was going to post about the fun last night but in light of your post, I guess I need to share more about some of what we've been talking about in addition to the very awesome sex.

Some of what we've been talking about has been obviously about how it felt for me to be using condoms with her for as long as I did. I told her that for me - it turned me on more and more the longer it went on. And not just because Robert (and then Tony) were cumming in her and I wasn't. After feeling her bare again I told her that I realized that it wasn't just them cumming in her - but that they got to actually feel her pussy bare - and that when I could feel the heat, slipperiness and sensations I'd missed, that it reinforced how horny it got me to know that I wasn't feeling or sharing that part of sex with her. She agreed with me in some ways and admitted that not just feeling them cum in her but actually feeling their cocks in her was something she'd felt too - she was the one who brought up the level of intimacy that she felt with them because of it. I told her that it was combination of everything - but added that it was also because she wanted it - that it all turned me on.

She was the one who went on and on about just how wonderful it feels to be "this intimate" with me again. But she also added that in some ways it feels even better right now with me than with her lover(s) because of the time and desire that's built up between us. At one point she hugged me deeply and said clearly that even if we go back to condoms and (increased) denial, that she now knows that she will want to have times like this - between us - in the future.

I'd like to say we talked about more but we haven't - I know we've only scratched the surface of things. What we have said is that when we have the house to ourselves on New Years Day - and as she put it "after we've fucked all night" on New Years Eve (as she's now focused on) - that we should talk about everything on New Years Day. About all I can say is that she's said that whatever we do, that she'd like more definition around it and she looked at me and said that she wants to be clear about what we both want.

Of course at other times - like last night - she's said that she misses feeling the full-range of orgasm that she has when I (or whoever) can keep fucking her as I/he cums in her - and that feeling it again with me (as she said it - feeling it come back "so easily" with me) has really gotten her focused on what we both truly want. I didn't really push the discussion but at another point she did say that once she finds another lover that she is pretty sure she's going to feel the same way again, about just wanting it to be him. I wanted to ask more but that was when she said that she was thinking about a lot of stuff and that she wanted to wait to talk about it sort of all-at-once rather than a little here and a little there.

We again had the house to ourselves last night and again we enjoyed a night of intense sex together. Including her masturbating with "Jim" her favorite dildo as she sucked my cock and teased me that "you get seconds when Jim is done". By the time she lay back and spread her legs for me - Jim had made her cum several times and the liberal amount of lube we used left her feeling gaping open and very wet. She cooed up at me about how "you love me when I feel like this, don't you?" I moaned a yes back to her and she kept on teasing me gently like that telling me how wonderful it felt to feel her lover deep in her. I managed to moan back what I've long told her - that I love knowing other guys have been in her pussy and have cum in her.

I held her legs behind my outstretched arms as I stretched out above her leaving only my cock buried in her - I love looking down at her legs spread giving me all of her - yes - and knowing that she does this with other guys. Sue must have known that's what I was thinking about - she looked up at me and said "Tony likes looking at me like this too" - and that was it for me - hearing her tell me how she's lay back for him like that!!! Her eyes opened widely as she knew I was on edge and then I felt her - moving her pussy upward at me as I pushed into her - she looked at me and said "I can feel all of you" - it was how she said it and what I did with that thought in my mind that pushed me over and I moaned loudly as I came deep inside her. She pulled her legs around me and pulled me down against her - as I ground against her pussy she closed her eyes and started to writhe and twist under me - she shook beneath me as I released the 3rd and 4th spurt deep in her and as I did so I felt her suddenly go body go sort of limp but at the same time, her pussy seemed to go crazy - spasming, tightening and then gaping - several times in a row before she went totally limp beneath me and her legs fell to the side. I lay against her - and could feel the orgasm sweep over and consume her.

I didn't say anything to her - but I'll share here again now - that knowing she would feel and experience that with another man just drives me wild with arousal and desire. I still can't explain how I feel - but after feeling that with her again last night - I am very turned on by wanting her to have that with another man.

Peak - I know what you are saying - that it should maybe be more of an orgasm competition between me and whoever - but that doesn't seem to fulfill my apparent need to somehow give her something with her lover that she doesn't get with me. Even after having her bare again, I still feel that desire to deny her and myself that and that it still feels strangely fulfilling that I want her to feel that with another guy.

STB,
Although it is clear few of us understand or share your desire to deny yourself it is clear that it is genuinely felt by you. My worry is two fold. One, that it is not felt to the same extent by Sue, and two, the desire in you will inevitably lead to longer periods and diminishing returns. The second will greatly increase the problem of the first. Sue is telling you she still really likes to feel you come in her. Don't make the mistake of believing that you insisting on the denial will lead her more quickly into the arms of another lover. I don't believe the two are linked in this way. Maybe you should agree not on a timescale or date for denial but instead a mutual desire point. You could both put a number in an envelope each Friday night. On Saturday you open them. If you both score 9 or 10, she enjoys you bare. If either of you drop to 8 or below, you use a condom. I suppose you could even be relegated to your hand if she scored below 5! At least this way would take the pressure off an arbitrary deadline which could result in mutual misery if you both felt you had to achieve it.

Last edited:
I think you need to be open and honest with your wants and desires when you talk. I believe that you both want the same thing, more denial, longer between making love, and much longer between barebacking her. Once she finds a long term lover, I bet that she wants some real exclusivity to her pussy and lover. You obviously want it too and have learned to cope with the feelings and enjoy it. As I've said all along and I believe you have experienced it, with communication you 2 are becoming closer even though you are being denied your husbandly right to her pussy. I look forward to your next step but until then enjoy your bare wet pussy !

sue and tony

STB

is sue going to see tony on tuesday again . and give him a new years gift to start his and her year off right.
for her to find a new lover this year.

keep us posted.

It sounds like Sue has an agenda and is lining her ducks up. New Year's Day is a natural time to get a 1-year commitment to hold someone to. Taking time to organize her thoughts while not tipping her hand prior to the negotiation. Not saying that's a bad thing. I think Steve will enjoy being steamrolled.

But Steve..."She NOW knows that she will want to have times like this in the future." NOW knows?! The implication has to be little chilling if that's what she said. But it is probably just how you typed it while summing up a long conversation :)

Best wishes, and thanks for sharing!

Steve,
I was wondering some more about Tony. Does he have much sex with his wife? I wonder since the sex he has with Sue must be so much better and if he gets it with Sue more and more, if he will change his style with his own wife and make her wonder what he has been doing. Maybe get suspicious as well? By the way, is Tony just a little smaller than you?

I'm actually working today so only have a few moments right now for an update.

Dana - no, Sue isn't seeing Tony as far as I know. She has said that she doesn't want or really feel it can be regular thing for them - she is pretty sure that he's not interested in that and she's also cautious since they actually work together - so I'm happy that she's recognizing that she needs to take precautions, etc.

Broken - after what Sue's already shared with me over this past week, I don't think she's thinking of a year-long denial - but then again, maybe she just hasn't shared all of what she's thinking about just yet.

I should have more time later today.

Had some more time so thought I'd continue.

Cleaner - as I updated earlier, Sue's not looking at Tony as any sort of replacement for Robert or as her "next guy" - so I don't think Tony's wife has anything to worry about. It's actually been kind of fun seeing Sue and seeing her attitude about it - she says she felt like a teenager "getting naked in the back-seat" - and I think that was good for her, to recognize that it doesn't always have to be so serious or involved. I guess time will tell how this plays out between them - whether if it's him who's horny, will he turn the tables and push her for a quickie? She giggled when I mentioned that and she said "sounds like fun". Size-wise - bodily we're similar in size, I might say he's a bit less in-shape than I am. I have no idea on other sizes although Sue clearly said he was big enough. I'll add that I suspect him not being circumcised may be a little of a turn-off for Sue as she's long said she's never liked un-cut guys that much.

Broken - back to your "... NOW..." question. I went back and re-read what I'd written to further clarify it. My reference was to her realization and understanding that after feeling how it was for us to reconnect as we have been - for her to feel the peak of pleasure with me again and to have it seem to have more significance and meaning - it's that realization that I was conveying and the mention of "now" is in regards to this experience/feeling/closeness between us as solidifying what she's feeling.

I have to say that it is interesting to have had this time together with her without another guy. I'm fairly sure she intended it to be this way - just the 2 of us for this week (that is, once she realized Robert would be out of the picture) and I know that she's felt much the same as I have. That feeling her bare and her once again having my cum in her for days on end - that it seems to have more meaning and more significance between us. Dare I even say that it almost feels like it's elevated our sexual experience together.

Not sure if that makes any sense, but it does to me.

STB,
Of course there is the small possibility that Sue has got you to this point precisely because she wants to show you exactly what you have been apparently not wanting enough over the last few months, but I suspect not. If it talks like a cuckold, acts like a cuckold and looks like a cuckold, it probably is a cuckold!

peakmb said:
STB,
"Of course there is the small possibility that Sue has got you to this point precisely because she wants to show you exactly what have been apparently not wanting enough of. over the last few months, but I suspect not. If it talks like a cuckold, acts like a cuckold and looks like a cuckold, it probably is a cuckold!"
and she knows it!

Good observation, Peak. That may be the only 'real' element in this whole story. That Sue wants and needs a man in her life. that wants her and desires her for his own, and not to, "give away" to other men, so as to stimulate his desire for her.

Cheers, Harry

Harry, you disappoint me. I thought America was a nation of faith. What happened to it?

peakmb said:
Harry, you disappoint me. I thought America was a nation of faith. What happened to it?

Not sure what you mean by "America" and. "Faith" here, but I see that I didn't state it as I intended, so will submitt an edited post:

" That may be the only 'real' element in this whole story. That Sue wants and needs a man in her life. that wants her and desires her for his own, and not to, "give away" to other men, so as to stimulate his desire to become a real cuckold, denied, dominated and humiliated by his Wife Sue.
And to put it here on line for the entertainment of other 'would-be' and actual cuckolds."

Cheers, Harry