Some Thoughts about "breeding"

• Thread startertrammgt
  • Start date
T

trammgt

I like some others have fantasies that involve my wife getting pregnant by her lover, and I try to stay on top of studies, stories or events that follow not only this fetish, but the very real consequences if it happens.

Children are a precious gift and no child should be created simply to "get your kicks", but in my case I want the child for the child and since my cancer treatments have left me unable to father more children I had thought having a lover do the job would be better than going through some "clinic".

Today I found this article that made me pause and I wanted to share it to get some thoughts and at least get it out there.

New study shows sperm-donor kids suffer. - By Karen Clark and Elizabeth Marquardt - Slate Magazine

It has to do with children of sperm donors and it has made me rethink the situations where the child is fathered and raised "as the biological child of both parents".

This article has made me realize that if you go the route of having a lover impregnate your wife/gf it is VITAL, for the child's sake and well-being, that the lover is inolved and that their origins be explained better than "we got you through a clinic or donor". Really makes me rethink the whole "give your sperm and leave, no strings attached" ideal.

Enjoy the read and I look forward to seeing some other people's thoughts.

On the one hand if you raise a child regardless of how they were conceived, they are your child and should never be told otherwise.

On the other hand, anonymous donors don't give that child the benefit of a medical history, and that can be a problem.

Donors should be required to submit their medical history and family medical history and this issue wouldn't exist. I see no reason children birthed due to anonymous donors should ever have to know that, and if donors were required to provide full medical histories, then this would be a non-issue.

I generally feel that "whatever floats your boat", but I imagine it would be somewhat odd to see your son grow up and be reminded of it constantly. It probably works better as a fantasy than in practice.

TexasCuck, that is one thing I felt was missing from the study. The psychological effects on children who *knew* they were conceived in a non-traditional manner because they were wanted and are loved.

Big problem is, both from anonymous donors and adoption most children at some point want to know where they come from (and as the one donor-child said in the article - the second half of who they are). And that is the hard part. There is a natural instinct to want to know both parts of "you".

So it would be interesting to see if any further studies develop.

It's wrong the more you think about it...

(You want an example of a highly unethical and distressingly common cuckold fantasy? "Dom male seeking a true cuckold couple," reads this personal ad. "He will watch me use her and please her. He will do clean-up duties. I am also interested if she is fertile and wants to be bred in front of hubby. The cuck assumes all responsibility toward the child." Where do I start? A child simply cannot possibly consent—in advance of conception!—to taking part in a lifelong role-play scenario. Cucks, bucks, bulls, and hot wives? I've got your sweaty backs. Cuckold fantasies are fine, realizing them is finer. But leave conception and kids out of it!)

CoffeeGuy, no child can consent to any family or life they are born into. The fact is, there is a smart and right way to bring a child into the world, and it CAN be done even within a cuckold lifestyle if done right. In todays age where people marry into families where their partner already has children and bringing in that some couples have to use adoption or insemination to have kids, **provided that the family wants a child for the sake of wanting a child and not for pure fantasy** it can be mixed in with this lifestyle.

There is no clear it is right or wrong, there is a lot that can make it wrong or right however. So I do agree Coffee that a child should not be brought in out of fantasy alone.

Regardless of what unfortunate circumstance a child is born into, parents play out an elaborate breeding fantasy in which they ACTUALLY breed producing an ACTUAL CHILD. I am very pro-fetish, but that stops at drawing a child into it.

If someone (for whatever reason) prefers to have a mixed-race baby, then more power to them. Doing so to satisfy a fetish trivializes it.

Alright, so we're actually on the same page then, you just said it better :) Having a child to have a child is one thing, having it only to fulfill fantasy is the problem.

This thread just seems to be making a mountain out of a molehill. Just how many babies are born to satisfy a pregnancy fetish anyway? Out of those how many ever find out that their loving parents (who wanted this child to be born) tell the child?

If you want to feel bad for child how about the children of alcoholics who almost always end up with both depression and the genetic disposition for alcoholism themselves? How about all the children born into poverty and/or the terrible conditions of some third world countries who live a short miserable life and die of starvation or easily curable disease before they reach the age of five?

And while we are at it, since when does a child get a choice in the nature of it's birth anyway? What do you do, hold your penis up to your ear and ask your sperm if they want to come out now and become a baby?

Susan's Slave, you obviously did not read the article and I'm not sure why you're so mad about this. The fact is, there *IS* -REAL- potential harm to children born purely out of a pregnancy fetish or even a well-meant desire for a child through a lover. The fact is, the child will start asking questions and it can become a very problem for the family and the child to deal with. This is not belittling other conditions children are born into but you make it sound like we shouldn't worry about "small harm" because of "big harm"... that makes no sense.

And the ridiculousness of your last sentence is very sad indeed. No we do not choose the conditions of our birth, but as RATIONAL adults we can think about the conditions of our children's births! And we SHOULD.

Please keep personal anger out. It was a discussion that -IS- important to at least think about.

Trammgt, I did read the article, your posts, and all the others. I stand by my assertion that most children have no need to know that a sperm donor was involved and that no harm will come from their not knowing. Cuckolding has been going on for quite some time and most children from such unions go to to their death without knowing their genetic makeup does not match dear old dad's. No harm, no foul.

I concede that there are occasional issues with genetic diseases are involved where the biological father's information needs to be presented to the doctor and it is good to have it, however, that is a decision the parents make and the child has no reason to know. Obviously if we are talking about the rare case of a white couple with a IR child than you may have to answer some questions. The responses should be age appropriate and reassuring and if so there will be no damage to the child.

I do not feel my post was made in anger and I totally agree that "RATIONAL" adults should think about the conditions of (their) children's births. Perhaps I am annoyed that you seem to have started thinking about other people's children in addition to your own and seem to infer that others are not as rational or caring as you are.

Lastly, duh! My last sentence was ridiculous as was IMO your thread.

Does this actually happen in real life? I thought it was just something you read about on asstr

It does...most fantasy have happened somewhere...:)
I do admit it's not a good thing to have the child just for sexual kicks...
the child need to be loved...but if you do breeding...
probably not a good idea to tell them they're part of your sexual fantasy..
but tell them he's from a donor because daddy is infertile...
and you should tell him everyday....you love him unconditionally...

There are probably a lot of children conceived by men who women are fooling around with behind the mans back. Likely more than what is done in the cuckold lifestyle.
Anyone who get pregnant for a substandard or unhealthy male is stupid.
If you are going to make it happen, find a suitable male for breeding.
The child will likely look like one of the true parents. Fat lazy ugly bull might equal the
same in a child.

bastanchury said:
If my wife and I wanted to do this, I would suggest getting a guy with an excellent genetic endowment: good health, intelligent, talented, good looking, athletic, outgoing, etc.

If the stud had better genes than me, I would be improving the human race more by letting him impregnate my wife than if I did it myself.

I agree to this. If I want my wife to have another child, I'll make sure that she looks for a guy with the above description.

Yup...I think I would want to give my kids great genetics too...mostly physical..cause you can't teach size...:)...

Of course, I have to make sure they guy has money too...so that my wife would be supported financially and the kid as well

It's a major fantasy I have, but I realize it is just a fantasy. the complications it could bring are enormous, I don't even want to fathom all of them

If the child is healthy, there should be no complications.
The Bull is just there for the pleasure and fertilization.
After the child is born, it is up to the wife and cuck to raise it like their own.
The Bull should be left out of the family picture.

Warpt said:
If the child is healthy, there should be no complications.
The Bull is just there for the pleasure and fertilization.
After the child is born, it is up to the wife and cuck to raise it like their own.
The Bull should be left out of the family picture.

Bull should leave some money for the wife or support the child for life.