Some Thoughts about "breeding"

• Thread startertrammgt
  • Start date
Not if he does not agree to it before hand.
It will fuck up the childs life if the Bull ever gets pissed off at the family for any reason.
He can take them to court, humiliate them in public, ruin the child...
It's best to make the decision to have a child and not tell the Bull he is going to be a father.
Have a normal family life, just without the daddy being the real daddy.
It is too fucked up now days with all the divorce and step fathers/mothers and single moms/dads.
Having a father and a real father would mentally fuck up a kid.

How about the bull giving the wife money every month for child support but does not need to be there.

Of course, wife needs to get fucked by her bull before getting the money

For thousands of years cuckolds have been raising children they believed were their own without help from anyone else.
Usually only the mother was aware who had really sired the child or sometimes the real father can know the cuckold husband is raising the child.

A cuckold can go through life believing the fruit of another man's loins is his own child.

My brother has successfully cuckolded two separate men leaving 4 children who the fathers believed they'd sired.

We are raising a child that was conceived by my wides boyfriend and the boyfriend is still involved we have kids together too. The kids all know about what is going on they are not stupid. We love all our kids alike and would never consider treating one or the other differently. By the way the boyfriend is black so it is obvious that the child is not mine. If you want to do this just make sure there is love on all fronts and be upfront and honest and all will be well.

hotsexjoe said:
We are raising a child that was conceived by my wides boyfriend and the boyfriend is still involved we have kids together too. The kids all know about what is going on they are not stupid. We love all our kids alike and would never consider treating one or the other differently. By the way the boyfriend is black so it is obvious that the child is not mine. If you want to do this just make sure there is love on all fronts and be upfront and honest and all will be well.

THat is very kind of you

MacNfries said:
Actually, this is more common than you might think. About a year ago I read an article which stated that 18% of children born in a marriage were not sired by the male spouse ... that's almost 1:5. Wish I'd noted the link to that article. I mentioned it to my wife, and she could immediately identify several, similar situations. I was amazed! Mac :eek:

I told my wife about this too and she just kept quiet.

I am still involved with the mother of child.... I think you have to be.

Or you don't say shes pregnant and don't tell the bull. I guess there's two ways of doing... depending on your version of lifestyle.

It is not up to the child to question how they got here. Nor should thier mind be fucked up by whom ever. I have known these Love CHilds and they knew daddy was 1/2 black and was still doing mommy while daddy was in full knowlege of the affair. They hide nothing. So for the know it all crowd. You are in ther wrong web site. Take your spinless dickless whimpy worthless concerns and get.

Someone is showing their ignorance.
One situation does not set an example for the rest of the world to follow.
Posting in red and name calling does not make u right either.
It makes u look childish.

Oh good! This is going to be an epic battle of superior intellects!

someone's a big poo poo head / wonder who?

jhnhook1 said:
hello!
i'm not sure what dog this is.
my friend's dog has rabies, and she's not sure what dog this is.

============

yikes!!!:eek:

Let us not be intolerant!

Breeding has been a subject not fully explored by rational minds. Not to say our minds are not rational, but some would say they were not. This subject is viewed differently by persons with different view points and most of all reasons.
First the male is impotent or sterile and want a child. Then the person deemed to have the characteristics desired in a child should be chosen.

The second, the male in the couple is a sexually inferior male and does not desire to continue his line.

Third. Most prevelent in cuckoldry, from my very limited observations, is the woman is free to choose who will be the father of her children.

Mac said it, many children are born to married couples and the father is the sire. The study I viewed placed the per centage much higher.

Last: There is little or no stigma about this now, for instance Vanasa Williams (I still think she is Ms America) Halle Barry, well I hope you get my drift.

The mother should have the right to choose who the father is:

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 230
  • cuckyishappy.jpg
    cuckyishappy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 234
  • familyaffair.jpg
    familyaffair.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 209
  • n_aCA0VSY6P.jpg
    n_aCA0VSY6P.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 207
  • OhDaddy.jpg
    OhDaddy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 202
yes some women want a baby from another men not from husband also the husband let his brother fuck his wife7 she get pregnant from him so if i had to do it over may i let my younger brother get my wife pregnant from him