sorry guys but size does matter!

• Thread startersharonbbwuk
  • Start date

sharonbbwuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2007
Ok guys this is going to hurt esp those of you with small skinny cocks! As a mature bbw who luckily has had some monster cocks over the last 20 or so years, here are my thoughts. Guys, if your weenie measures less then 6 inches then you are SMALL! Accept it and dont think shaving down there is going to impress us women. Now if you measure between 6 to 9 then in my opinion your are meduim or average. At my age i am now only interested in monster cocks ie10 inches or bigger and thick too!!! I have chatted with my female friends in this and we all agree...size does matter! There is nothing better than meeting a guy and unzipping a huge fat monster of a cock that you know is yours to suck/fuck/wank and deepthroat all night long...and yes before you ask i can deepthroat 11 inches no trouble. I hope fellow size queens will support my love of big cocks by adding there views to this thread. xxx

sorry but as for me i don't like them over 8 to 9 in and i am 55 and i have gotten off on 5 ins so don't put all of us girls in your catagory sorry to say but size and color never made anyone a better sex partner i have had 10ins in me and all i wanted was for him to get done so my hubby could make it all better as he was so bad that i never had a cumm and yes he was black but a few mins. and he was done and than hubby took me and i came 5 times so be sure that you know what women want before you say we all want big cocks. i would rather have a small cock and get off a lot tham have a big cock and never get any fun out of it just me maybe LOL

Like i said i discussed this at length (lol) with various women at my workplace, age range 23 to 58 and all seven agreed bigger is better. Yes i agree its how its used but my post was based mainly on the sight of a bigger cock is far more of a turn on than a small 5 inch one.

A big cock might be a turn on for women to look at but if you don't know how to get her ready for it it is no better then a two inch dick because it can be painful. I know I have a over average cock so if you don't take the time and find her erogenous zones with your fingers and tounge and mouth getting her crawling out of her skin because she is so stimulated the cock size is a mith to most of the women. It takes more then a big dick to keep and enjoy a sexual relation with a woman it takes your whole body and feeling that she is being loved in a way that is out of her mind. Men need to read the womans body not just fuck it in 5 minutes after you are both naked my experience with woman.

In agreement

I must say that i do agree with Sharon, In my experience there is nothing sexier than seeing a large cock in front of u 2 get u hot and bothered, as the opposite side of being disappointed 2 c wot sum men have down there!
In my opinion, "live large"
saz,xxx

Size

Like a very sexy good looking woman told me, Big Cocks are fun to look at but i would rather have a smaller one where the passion is Hot and the guy knows what he is doing! Fingers, Tongue Toys etc.

I am 8-inches and average thickness, how ever I can fuck for hours,,,,,meaning I have had women who wanted a bigger cock, but my endurance won the day. Over all I have never had a woman had complains about me being too small......but then againt I hadn't run into sharonbbwuk either, so I guess I was lucky......I also know how to suck a good pussy to cum over and over. At the end of the day I don't depend on just one thing to get a woman off. I use my size(I know size is important), endurance and oral skills...........2 out of 3 is going to get her......almost forgot ...my famous dirty talking

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
Like a very sexy good looking woman told me, Big Cocks are fun to look at but i would rather have a smaller one where the passion is Hot and the guy knows what he is doing! Fingers, Tongue Toys etc.

thats the same way I feel about big tits,,,the're fun to look at, but I much rather a mouthful,,,,the same with a big booty, I rather a shapely smaller one that a hugh one.,,,,but I will take what I can get....esppecially when it comes to white women,,,,my lust for them is insatiable.

Big cocks won't fit in empty toilet rolls, because they are too thick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
Big cocks won't fit in empty toilet rolls, because they are too thick.
Now I know why Pooch keeps them I'll ship ya mine pooch from your buddy the cowtipper

I'm not sure about length for some women, as I've known some in my past wanderings who weren't much on length. But, many I have known love them thick. I have an "average" size, and have found my oral and endurance does fine (as well as some dirty talking).

I've always thought that 'one size doesn't fit all...' Put another way, 'different strokes for different folks.' Different people enjoy different flavors, just like when buying ice cream.

Some women enjoy us to be wide and short, others prefer long and average thickness cocks. (You pencil-dicked guys, I can't say I've known of a woman who wants something the thickness of a spaghetti noodle). Believe it, for all you guys who believe that there're women who just won't have sex with a BBC, there're plenty of women who just WON'T! Hey, there're still women who prefer guys who are uncircumsized. I guess what I'm saying is that we have to speak in generalities or to our own tastes, as opposed to making sweeping statements like 'all women prefer...'

I have a saying that's guided me pretty well in my relationships. 'For all my petty idiosyncracies and quirks, I get the privilege of choosing those qualities in a sex partner that satisfy ME. No justification needed.' That, I think would just about sum up the average person's attitude about the size of a penis (or just how important size is, or isn't).

I'm loving the posts to this thread... Keep 'em coming, particularly the female responses, as we guys really wanna know what attracts you to a guy, sexually!

mule and josetta what the hell are either of you trying to say? ok at least i understand josetta's point, mule...stick to youre day job and moderating, for humor not workin for ya bro..

so now 8-9 inches are only medium...yea ok ... not here to even deny that i also think the majority of women rather have a plus size cock and others huge..but no matter what...the brain always will be more important than the cock... you get a slut hott for whatever reason, and all will work out as long as you know what you are doing. sharon and other size queens brains are fixed on huge..thats cool for you/them. dont mean other men and woman not gonna be able to have great sex too.

Yes,yes,yes!!!

:bowdown:YES, size matter to me!!! I used to think that it did not matter, now I know the truth! Most women (IMO) will tell you that THICKNESS is the biggest factor. A long cock is ok, but sometimes it hits parts that weren't meant to be hit, but a THICK cock that STRETCHES me is devine!!! I have had some that were too long, but I am still trying to find one that is too thick!! Every woman I have personally talked to about this, says the same thing, they DID NOT THINK SIZE MATTERED, UNTIL THEY HAD THE RIGHT SIZE! :bowdown::drool: Now I KNOW it reallllllly does matter.

Now what I am looking for in a guy.,..I DO NOT care if he has difficulty putting together a complete sentence or if he does not know who the Prime Minister of Kzackisatnislavia is. If he is nice to me in bed, works me over they way I like, has a good / GREAT cock, I am happy. If he accomplishes all that, he normally gets an invite back for another round at a later date. THEY ALWAYS show up for the second round......

I have hubby who really is my very best friend in the world, I have female friends and we have friends as a couple. I am not looking for anything but purely raw, animalistic sex, the hotter and nastier the better and I honestly believe that blk men are the answer (FOR ME!!). I love being used as a sex toy / object, fuck buddy, call it what you want, that is me, fuck me hard and DEEP, pump me full of cum and then turn hubbys tongue loose on my sore kitty......

Leonard Washington

Txblueyes2k said:
:bowdown:YES, size matter to me!!! I used to think that it did not matter, now I know the truth! Most women (IMO) will tell you that THICKNESS is the biggest factor. A long cock is ok, but sometimes it hits parts that weren't meant to be hit, but a THICK cock that STRETCHES me is devine!!! I have had some that were too long, but I am still trying to find one that is too thick!! Every woman I have personally talked to about this, says the same thing, they DID NOT THINK SIZE MATTERED, UNTIL THEY HAD THE RIGHT SIZE! :bowdown::drool: Now I KNOW it reallllllly does matter.

Now what I am looking for in a guy.,..I DO NOT care if he has difficulty putting together a complete sentence or if he does not know who the Prime Minister of Kzackisatnislavia is. If he is nice to me in bed, works me over they way I like, has a good / GREAT cock, I am happy. If he accomplishes all that, he normally gets an invite back for another round at a later date. THEY ALWAYS show up for the second round......

I have hubby who really is my very best friend in the world, I have female friends and we have friends as a couple. I am not looking for anything but purely raw, animalistic sex, the hotter and nastier the better and I honestly believe that blk men are the answer (FOR ME!!). I love being used as a sex toy / object, fuck buddy, call it what you want, that is me, fuck me hard and DEEP, pump me full of cum and then turn hubbys tongue loose on my sore kitty......

Okay so you made your point on you enjoying size.....but please check your tone ..No need to shout !!!!! (betta check your tone) my name is leonard washington and i dont get buck nekid for nobody!!!! LMAO

Now on to a serious note If you like log splitting sex , that cool but you cannot deny the fact that if it wasnt for the average or below average man you wouldnt know what you were missing!!!!! My point is Dont kick a man in his Nuts and not expect him to twist your tits ............

size does matter

Size--It sure does matter, but thick is the equalizer to shorter cocks. Thick is wonderful and that having been said, Long and Thick is to go to sexual heaven

I also am a size queen and agree with all ou say. I am sure it is not for everybody but I can deep throat any that have been offered to me.
I also love the monster cocks stretching me to the limit.
luv, msgarry

im now depressed

being tiny (3' and skinny), this has me feeling totally inadequate. This confirms the womans view that I cannot satisfy her.

Any advice on how I can use my tiny noodle to stimulate a woman (without coming too early)

I would really like some comments:lame:

3" is indeed tiny and i personally would find a penis that small off putting. Like other posts say concentrate on oral skills and buy your wife/gf a big vibrator/dildo...then insert your little cock in beside. That does work believe me! Thanks ladies for your threads of support, its good to know that other women like me love big cocks.