sorry guys but size does matter!

• Thread startersharonbbwuk
  • Start date
Will & Eve said:
it's a mixed message here - I don't know if it's intentional or not. From what I hear from my wife and others, yes it's always better to LOOK AT the biggest ones you can find but there is a point where, for MOST women, more length is irrelevant.

The average size is pretty much always listed at 6-7 in length (measured clinically) so yeah, below 6 is below average, but being a half inch below or above really doesn't take you into "small" or "large"

It's also medically document that the average depth of a woman's vagina from labia to cervix is less than 10 inches. so ON AVERAGE if a guy has more than 10, he's probably not getting it all in the average woman.

With the exception of women who consider it a point of pride to be a "size queen" almost all the ones I have read a comment from say that 8-10 is optimal. Most also say if you find one that's 11 or better you'll have a heck of a time keeping it hard.

I have seen it reported - and I have not looked it up - that the world record is less than 14 inches but that doesn't keep some bozos from claiming they have more than that.

Anyway, when you lay aside emotional involvement, and technique, and everything else and JUST focus on size, the consensus of the great majority of female opinions I have seen is that once a guy can reach your cervix, that's enough because having it pounded buy a guy is not a pleasant situation (unless sexual pain is your kink)

Now....thickness is something else - I've never heard the expression "he was too thick" used.

Agreed.........the average depth is 6inches with some alittle deeper.

Will & Eve said:
it's a mixed message here - I don't know if it's intentional or not. From what I hear from my wife and others, yes it's always better to LOOK AT the biggest ones you can find but there is a point where, for MOST women, more length is irrelevant.

The average size is pretty much always listed at 6-7 in length (measured clinically) so yeah, below 6 is below average, but being a half inch below or above really doesn't take you into "small" or "large"

It's also medically document that the average depth of a woman's vagina from labia to cervix is less than 10 inches. so ON AVERAGE if a guy has more than 10, he's probably not getting it all in the average woman.

With the exception of women who consider it a point of pride to be a "size queen" almost all the ones I have read a comment from say that 8-10 is optimal. Most also say if you find one that's 11 or better you'll have a heck of a time keeping it hard.

I have seen it reported - and I have not looked it up - that the world record is less than 14 inches but that doesn't keep some bozos from claiming they have more than that.

Anyway, when you lay aside emotional involvement, and technique, and everything else and JUST focus on size, the consensus of the great majority of female opinions I have seen is that once a guy can reach your cervix, that's enough because having it pounded buy a guy is not a pleasant situation (unless sexual pain is your kink)

Now....thickness is something else - I've never heard the expression "he was too thick" used.

That is pretty much my wife's feeling. She says it can't be to 'big' but it can be too long. I am a shade past 8 in. and I can feel bottom on most women if their legs are up and I'm in deep. Occasionally towards the end sometimes I can feel it slip past and the head of my cock is in a really snug spot, son't know what that is. I'd say the average woman is pretty comfortable with not over 9 in. and those are not very common.

Ladies what how diff does it feel going back to say a 5" like me after dating a hung guy just some thoughts please

5incher said:
Ladies what how diff does it feel going back to say a 5" like me after dating a hung guy just some thoughts please

It takes about 24 hours for me to go back to my normal size. I cant feel b/f at all if I go with him the same day as I been with a hung guy =p