Sph Ideas

• Thread starterSPHCouple
  • Start date

SPHCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone. My gf and I have gotten into small penis humiliation and are looking to use this site for new ideas on SPH! Although she uses cuckold talk during sex, we have not gone that far. My humiliation has been verbal only so far. She’ll be checking this account too so feel free to message her ideas or share past experiences. Or me for the same. Here’s a pic to show what I’m workin with.

947A23BA-D374-4EF9-A783-C5CAAC49E70E.png

• Love
Reactions: Natamofo, Wannabecucksa, franklyhorny and 9 others
Hello SPHCouple!
SPHCouple said:
Hi everyone.
Welcome to the forum!
SPHCouple said:
My gf and I have gotten into small penis humiliation.
Very good. Your woman should not let you off the hook in that regard.
SPHCouple said:
We are looking to use this site for new ideas on SPH!
Hm.... well.... here's one. I suggest always addressing your woman with great respect. For instance, if her name is "Janice," always address her as Ms. Janice, or Ms. Janice Ma'am, or Ma'am (as in, "Yes, Ma'am"), or Queen Janice, or Princess Janice. (Ask her what she prefers.) I also suggest your woman always address you using term emphasizing the diminutive size of your endowment, such as: Teeny Weenie, or Pencil Prick, or Bitsy Balls, or Blueberry Balls, or (if your name is, say, "John," your woman might also address you as cuckold-in-waiting John, or cuck-to-be John.
SPHCouple said:
Although she uses cuckold talk during sex, we have not gone that far. My humiliation has been verbal-only so far.
That's OK. It sounds like your sexy woman is moving in the right direction.
SPHCouple said:
She’ll be checking this account too, so feel free to message her ideas.
Excellent. Here's another idea, Ms. SPHCouple. I strongly recommend ordering a chastity cage (i.e., a cock cage) for your man, locking him in it, and becoming his sole key-holder. See, for instance:

Mature Metal
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
Chastity Belts and Chastity Devices by Lori
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

(If you google male chastity devices, you'll see there are quite a few choices available.) There seems to be some agreement among the cuckolds on this forum whose wives keep them locked in cock cages that metal cages are superior to plastic. Also, more than one cuckold has found the "HolyTrainer" (which is not metal, but neither is it plastic) is secure and comfortable for long-term wear — which, of course, is important.

As one experienced cuckoldress put it, in a word of advice to married women (elsewhere on the web): "If you keep your husband locked in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Also, it will open all manner of additional possibilities for small-pens humiliation. For instance, you could require your man to drop his pants every day so you can verify he hasn't somehow wiggled out of it. Then, you can giggle (or insult his diminutive penis in some way) whenever you see it.

In addition, once your man is cock-caged, you could consider acquiring a strap-on dildo, in order to fuck him up his ass (while he's still wearing his cock cage) whenever you feel like it. This would probably result in some sexual satisfaction for him, from stimulation of his prostate, while also providing you with an orgasm (from stimulation of your clit, especially if it's a vibrating strap-on). And, together with cock-caging your man, it would unambiguously establish you as the dominant partner in your relationship, which will definitely be an advantage when it comes to transforming your man to your (for real) cuckold.

Good luck with this! It sounds like you're on your way, Ms. SPHCouple.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, Phil C, firedogg81 and 2 others
From that angle, your cock doesn't look that small. maybe average. the tip looks small though which probably makes it feel small when you enter her.
BUT, her tits look magnificently large. so for that reason alone, she deserves an equally large cock inside her. It would look beautiful. Youre using a race horse (her) to give pony rides (you).

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, SPHCouple, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
My wifes nickname for my penis is little johnny. When she is ready to unlock me and my penis is trying to get hard from the teasing in my cage she likes to always say "awww little johnny is trying to get out of his cage to play".

Reactions: tinytool, SPHCouple, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
I think she should keep you locked up and have mine :p she has gorgeous tits ;)

Boyntonjohn said:
My wifes nickname for my penis is little johnny. When she is ready to unlock me and my penis is trying to get hard from the teasing in my cage she likes to always say "awww little johnny is trying to get out of his cage to play".
Very nice. You look very natural in the cock cage your wife keeps you in.

VauxGuy said:
1. Buy yourself a cock cage, give your wife the keys to it.
2. Just because your penis is small and pointless, doesn't mean your wife should be deprived of a good fuck. So, you should buy a large strapon to wear when you fuck her.
3. You should actively help find a bull.

End.

Is that really a good idea !

Reactions: Nkycucking
Buying a dick sheath (penis cover) is also cool, and very humiliating, some don't even let you feel the fuck.

I also think he's the closest to being a cuckold without sharing his wife! :) if you don't like it, but you can get an idea of the humiliation.

Reactions: VauxGuy
Pm me to help you

My wife says my penis looks like a coat hook and hangs her panties on it!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: nelssim, Custer Laststand, tinydicklett and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
Hello SPHCouple!

Welcome to the forum!

Hm.... well.... here's one. I suggest always addressing your woman with great respect. For instance, if her name is "Janice," always address her as Ms. Janice, or Ms. Janice Ma'am, or Ma'am (as in, "Yes, Ma'am"), or Queen Janice, or Princess Janice. (Ask her what she prefers.) I also suggest your woman always address you using term emphasizing the diminutive size of your endowment, such as: Teeny Weenie, or Pencil Prick, or Bitsy Balls, or Blueberry Balls, or (if your name is, say, "John," your woman might also address you as cuckold-in-waiting John, or cuck-to-be John.

Excellent. Here's another idea, Ms. SPHCouple. I strongly recommend ordering a chastity cage (i.e., a cock cage) for your man, locking him in it, and becoming his sole key-holder. See, for instance:

Mature Metal

(If you google male chastity devices, you'll see there are quite a few choices available.) There seems to be some agreement among the cuckolds on this forum whose wives keep them locked in cock cages that metal cages are superior to plastic. Also, more than one cuckold has found the "HolyTrainer" (which is not metal, but neither is it plastic) is secure and comfortable for long-term wear — which, of course, is important.

As one experienced cuckoldress put it, in a word of advice to married women (elsewhere on the web): "If you keep your husband locked in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Also, it will open all manner of additional possibilities for small-pens humiliation. For instance, you could require your man to drop his pants every day so you can verify he hasn't somehow wiggled out of it. Then, you can giggle (or insult his diminutive penis in some way) whenever you see it.

In addition, once your man is cock-caged, you could consider acquiring a strap-on dildo, in order to fuck him up his ass (while he's still wearing his cock cage) whenever you feel like it. This would probably result in some sexual satisfaction for him, from stimulation of his prostate, while also providing you with an orgasm (from stimulation of your clit, especially if it's a vibrating strap-on). And, together with cock-caging your man, it would unambiguously establish you as the dominant partner in your relationship, which will definitely be an advantage when it comes to transforming your man to your (for real) cuckold.

Wow that is a great response and explanation

Reactions: Phil C
I totally agree with Custer Laststand. A chastity cage is going to really put him in the right headspace. It will make him very submissive and put you in the drivers seat. Start out slow with the cage, A few hours in the day for a couple of days, then add a few more hours, then the whole day, then wearing at night, etc. It's important to break him in so he doesn't get hurt and can get use to it.
While he is wearing it, activities such as foot massages, back rubs, and general physical loving care for her are critical. Licking her pussy is a must. Eventually making him kiss, lick and tongue your ass will really define his position along with consuming his own cum. This is just a quick summary of things. So much can be done. Be creative. Always do this out of love for each other or it can be devastating to a marriage. communicate!! It is also important that he does not orgasm until you let him. Supervised masturbation is very hot and humiliating.
HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4adventure and firedogg81
Nothing more humiliating than having you dress in a girly lingerie outfit and showing you off to her girlfriends when they come over. No panties allowed of course. Having your shrivelled bits dangling in full view while serving them as they make comments on your girly clit and laugh. That's an intense SPH experience for me but also highly erotic

Reactions: cynful, Nkycucking, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
For me the pool locker room is great for SPH. I find being around other naked guys intensely arousing, and if I catch a glimpse of a big cock hanging down on some guy in the showers, my tiny dicklett (3 inches) gets rock hard. I used to get embarrassed and hide it, but now I openly walk to my locker with my tiny hard dicklett sticking straight up - for all the guys to see. I often tell my girlfriend if I've seen a big cock in the locker rooms while we have sex, and she loves teasing me about how I don't measure up to real guys...

Reactions: cynful, midnightfapper and natasnaikul
tinydicklett said:
For me the pool locker room is great for SPH. I find being around other naked guys intensely arousing, and if I catch a glimpse of a big cock hanging down on some guy in the showers, my tiny dicklett (3 inches) gets rock hard. I used to get embarrassed and hide it, but now I openly walk to my locker with my tiny hard dicklett sticking straight up - for all the guys to see. I often tell my girlfriend if I've seen a big cock in the locker rooms while we have sex, and she loves teasing me about how I don't measure up to real guys...

You sound fun!

Reactions: tinydicklett
Reactions: midnightfapper
Custer Laststand said:
Hello SPHCouple!

Welcome to the forum!

Mature Metal

That sounds wonderful it my current gf doesn't start getting with the program im gonna find some domme mean bitch to cuckold me . I have 2 cages she doesn't like it . I like well I love slut wives/gf so . But I love the SPH its great I just want her to make fun if mine then fuck a huge cock and make me watch then clean up

Reactions: tinydicklett
SPHCouple said:
Hi everyone. My gf and I have gotten into small penis humiliation and are looking to use this site for new ideas on SPH! Although she uses cuckold talk during sex, we have not gone that far. My humiliation has been verbal only so far. She’ll be checking this account too so feel free to message her ideas or share past experiences. Or me for the same. Here’s a pic to show what I’m workin with.

947A23BA-D374-4EF9-A783-C5CAAC49E70E.png
Have you measured his penis to compare it to a real cock, or told one of your friends he has a little dinky, or punish his little dinky and balls for being so small,my wife slaps my little dink instead of sucking it, makes me stoke it myself cause its a boring little limp dick

Reactions: cynful
My wife is now a size queen, that’s how she deals with my micro penis.

Reactions: cynful and Marious