Sph Ideas

• Thread starterSPHCouple
  • Start date
Get a dildo that's bigger than you and she can hold you side by side and insult your small penis. Also during sex even if she can definitely feel you inside her she should say she can't, ask if you're in yet etc.

Reactions: littlemanswife
IanNEUK said:
Get a dildo that's bigger than you and she can hold you side by side and insult your small penis. Also during sex even if she can definitely feel you inside her she should say she can't, ask if you're in yet etc.
once my wife beat my little cock and balls with her big dildo, laughing and saying my little dinky is getting beat up by a real cock, fuck i came so hard

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, monitaur and IanNEUK
Love yo meet your wife!

Screenshot_20210314-150118_Chrome~2.jpg

Reactions: WhiteLyfe, Phil C, Deviant dad and 1 other person
Phil C said:
My wife is now a size queen, that’s how she deals with my micro penis.
I would love to use her!

20210507_102821.jpg

Reactions: Phil C
SPHCouple said:
Hi everyone. My gf and I have gotten into small penis humiliation and are looking to use this site for new ideas on SPH! Although she uses cuckold talk during sex, we have not gone that far. My humiliation has been verbal only so far. She’ll be checking this account too so feel free to message her ideas or share past experiences. Or me for the same. Here’s a pic to show what I’m workin with.

947A23BA-D374-4EF9-A783-C5CAAC49E70E.png
Read this together. & While u do it, remember, it isn't SPH erotica, those are real young women, sharing real feelings 10 Women Tell Us How They Really Feel About Tiny Penises

Well, at least you tried, lol

I told you that my cock is not only bigger but harder than your cock too!

Now put your cage back and start by sucking me slowly!

full

Reactions: cuckedcopper, cute_sandra and firedogg81
What you both need is a good friend with a big cock to show you how it’s done

SPHCouple said:
Hi everyone. My gf and I have gotten into small penis humiliation and are looking to use this site for new ideas on SPH! Although she uses cuckold talk during sex, we have not gone that far. My humiliation has been verbal only so far. She’ll be checking this account too so feel free to message her ideas or share past experiences. Or me for the same. Here’s a pic to show what I’m workin with.

947A23BA-D374-4EF9-A783-C5CAAC49E70E.png
Hi SPHCouple. I get your drift! I'm not sure what turns you on, but I'm the same I also love to be humiliated. However the humiliation does not happen often enough as I would like. But my wife uses some phrases that drives me nuts. She has already said to me, she would like to make love! If there was only a real cock in the house. Fuck I love that. Unfortunately I'm a grower and has enough to please my wife. Hence she is still not a Hotwife. I love walking on a nude beach with my shrinked little dicklet and love the glances and smiles I get from the other beach goers. Attached is my cock small and erect.

20230213_092642.jpg
Hard.jpg

Reactions: natasnaikul
Look how small it is!

It's not even a half of my cock! Sorry, honey, but you can't satisfy me with that!

We'll have to add bigger cocks to our sex life soon! Now, back to practice!

Reactions: cuckedcopper and cute_sandra
HotwifeNatalie said:
Look how small it is!

It's not even a half of my cock! Sorry, honey, but you can't satisfy me with that!

We'll have to add bigger cocks to our sex life soon! Now, back to practice!
Yes thanks dear, I know its only good for wanking. No woman will be satisfied with my cock - thank you dear you're awesome!!

Reactions: natasnaikul, cute_sandra and HotwifeNatalie