Stag & Vixen

Are you cuck or stag?

• Total voters

CANDiUALIST

♥ Candaualist ♥
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2017
www.wifewantstoplay.com
I noriced there are plenty of members that are in to the horwifing but not exactly cucks.
We are Stags. We enjoy our wife's to fuck other men but for our pleasure not humiliation.
We are quite capable of satisfying our woman. In fact not only just one woman at the time.
Our wife's are usually submissive and we enjoy them pleasuring other men. In fact we are kind of braging to other men with what a good fuck our wife's are and letting them have the taste of her when we feel like it.
That doesn't make our wife's less of a sluts so I think we should have some sort of space for Stag & Vixen lyfestyle around here.
8139-366ad6a56bc897f150c42b7d20620eb4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NatureGreenX, SpunNorwegianDreamer, KKiller and 21 others
Few likes. No comments. Seems this is a wrong place after all.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
vlayko said:
Few likes. No comments. Seems this is a wrong place after all.
Lots of things I could say. Thank you for posting. I'm no longer a stag. With that said, people are much misinformed about cuckolding. They think all cuckolding lifestyles involve humiliation.

I was at a kinky camp one time and I told people I was a switch. I had doms playing fuck games to try to put me in place. I had many beautiful women say they wanted to fick me. Said I was a good alpha bull. But, because I wasn't either an asshole or a bull 100% of the time, they said they couldn't fuck me. Lol.

My point? People have a book of kinky rules that they should be obeyed and you're not supposed to deviate from them. They are the same people who hate organized religion. But, they behave the same way with sexual kinks.

Reactions: EthanScarlett and CANDiUALIST
Me and Hubby are stag and vixen as well.
He Loves seeing me enjoy and please other men but would like to have the control over the Situation and loves actively joining..we both don't like the humilation.

Me as a vixen i love being "guided" , i.e. i indicate what guy i like and hubby is taking care of everything, organizing it,....

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, EthanScarlett, MalaysianCouple and 5 others
HottieKarina said:
Me and Hubby are stag and vixen as well.
He Loves seeing me enjoy and please other men but would like to have the control over the Situation and loves actively joining..we both don't like the humilation.

Me as a vixen i love being "guided" , i.e. i indicate what guy i like and hubby is taking care of everything, organizing it,....
That is what I am talking about. ;) Kudos to you lovely Karina and to your manly hubby.

Reactions: MalaysianCouple, HottieKarina and robandkate
Xroad said:
I kinda get what you are saying. Stag part. I would not put up with any type of humiliation. That’s a good way to get your pussy mouth bashed in. I let you fuck or jerk off to my wife because I choose to let you. It turns me on to to turn my slut out, if I choose. You will fuck that pussy only the way I let you. Basically, your a fuck toy I allow my wife to have, because I don’t feel like doing all the work. I like to see my wife being a slut, and your who I decided to see that with. I dominate my wife, and whoever I let stick there cock, into the paradise of her pussy.
Vixen part. I want you to be strong, but ultimately, I will bend you over and fuck the hell out off you. I will grudge fuck your pussy sore. You will in no way ever, let another man think your pussy is actually his. He is just a guest in your tight warm cunt, that will be a fantasy for him any time he has another slut. You have the power to shut him down, but my cock will have you whenever I want.
A bit over-dom but my man no doubt about that.

Stag and vixen here too

Reactions: BWCOrson and HottieKarina
Whethor it's cuckold being grossly humiliated by his micro clit or a stag with Dom tendencies, at the end of the day, we all like to see or be involved with our partners having sexual situations with others. That is the freedom that gets us all off, and I'm thankful this site exists to allow that expression.

Reactions: EthanScarlett and CANDiUALIST
We can give it a shot. I feel like most of the possible conversation is probably covered in other forums, but you could be right. Might be a good idea to have a forum where humiliation specifically isn't part of the picture.

Reactions: CANDiUALIST and Qbancuck
Xroad said:
I kinda get what you are saying. Stag part. I would not put up with any type of humiliation. That’s a good way to get your pussy mouth bashed in. I let you fuck or jerk off to my wife because I choose to let you. It turns me on to to turn my slut out, if I choose. You will fuck that pussy only the way I let you. Basically, your a fuck toy I allow my wife to have, because I don’t feel like doing all the work. I like to see my wife being a slut, and your who I decided to see that with. I dominate my wife, and whoever I let stick there cock, into the paradise of her pussy.
Vixen part. I want you to be strong, but ultimately, I will bend you over and fuck the hell out off you. I will grudge fuck your pussy sore. You will in no way ever, let another man think your pussy is actually his. He is just a guest in your tight warm cunt, that will be a fantasy for him any time he has another slut. You have the power to shut him down, but my cock will have you whenever I want.
thats not what your wife was saying to me the last time I was 9 deep in her ass and having her drool looking dead at me in the eyes. I think she got life changing dick at that point and realized that she prefered a rough bull deep in her than a weakly stag lending her out to get fucked. Sorry bro nothing personal is just that she loves to be a bigger lose cunt with me and I know how to put it down well.

Qbancuck said:
thats not what your wife was saying to me the last time I was 9 deep in her ass and having her drool looking dead at me in the eyes. I think she got life changing dick at that point and realized that she prefered a rough bull deep in her than a weakly stag lending her out to get fucked. Sorry bro nothing personal is just that she loves to be a bigger lose cunt with me and I know how to put it down well.
Hate to tell you bro, but 99% of the time you're just a flesh dildo and the best thing you can do is get hard and stay silent.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and CANDiUALIST
dig420 said:
Hate to tell you bro, but 99% of the time you're just a flesh dildo and the best thing you can do is get hard and stay silent.
lol I read your threat it makes sense what you are saying its just sad when people come on and catch things out of content and add their 2cents to the plot that has already been created by many. this Niches or kinks make so much sense and they pay off with pleasure when people know their role as you say and stay silent in case they dont know. I was just trying to make my way into the thread and agree with you guys and also its been like 5 years since I get on this site so I need new friends and interaction. Please my apologies it was meant in a joke. I know most of the times thats how things are... in your wives case Ill make an exception lol she did like my cock enough to worship it lol jk. hope to stay in touch

To bad that was what we were looking for

Reactions: CANDiUALIST