Stag & Vixen

Are you cuck or stag?

• Total voters
vlayko said:
I noriced there are plenty of members that are in to the horwifing but not exactly cucks.
We are Stags. We enjoy our wife's to fuck other men but for our pleasure not humiliation.
We are quite capable of satisfying our woman. In fact not only just one woman at the time.
Our wife's are usually submissive and we enjoy them pleasuring other men. In fact we are kind of braging to other men with what a good fuck our wife's are and letting them have the taste of her when we feel like it.
That doesn't make our wife's less of a sluts so I think we should have some sort of space for Stag & Vixen lyfestyle around here.
8139-366ad6a56bc897f150c42b7d20620eb4.jpg
I will help you with what you want

Reactions: Wannaseeherfucked
Had this kind of relationship with several women in my life. Used to have a friend of mine that was always stopping over n my wife loved to be half naked at home. Short skirts, no bras or panties quite often or really really short shorts. It didn't take long for my friend to figure out he was welcome every day and night. She'd get so hot cock teasing him and he and I didn't complain either. Then one night she had enuf. It was late and she wanted to get really comfortable. She cam out of the bedroom with a skirt n no panties. But all she wore on top was a tight knit mesh sweater with half inch mesh. Her nipples and tits were on full display. She got us both instantly hard and then she got on her hands and knees to play with the tv and we both joined her although we were playing with removing her clothes. Spent the whole night taking turns and spit roasting her.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, CANDiUALIST and SquirmingSub
vlayko said:
I noriced there are plenty of members that are in to the horwifing but not exactly cucks.
We are Stags. We enjoy our wife's to fuck other men but for our pleasure not humiliation.
We are quite capable of satisfying our woman. In fact not only just one woman at the time.
Our wife's are usually submissive and we enjoy them pleasuring other men. In fact we are kind of braging to other men with what a good fuck our wife's are and letting them have the taste of her when we feel like it.
That doesn't make our wife's less of a sluts so I think we should have some sort of space for Stag & Vixen lyfestyle around here.
Thanks for writing what I have thought about :-D. I am getting messages from "bulls" who aim at humiliating me in front of my gf..
Nothing megative at all about cuck-fetishism, but what vlayko writes goes for a lot osf us :)

Reactions: sswanabe, Filipinalust and CANDiUALIST
vlayko said:
that's exactly what i am...a Stag!

Reactions: CANDiUALIST