• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub 174014's.........Just Out and About Jun 2022

237.jpg238.jpg239.jpg240.jpg241.jpg242.jpg243.jpg244.jpg245.jpg246.jpg247.jpg248.jpg

OMG, an incredibly exciting morning for me ... only the second time ever i have seen a photo of a woman who cuckolded me in here ... and the first one that i definitely knew cuckolded me with a black man (tho i never saw him in person, i did come upon some photos of them together, and i don't think this is that guy .... this guy seems thinner ... and we were never married, so this must be either pre- or post-me). what an excruciating and thrilling reminder ... already masturbated once, and i am sure there will be more this morning ... and no work done at all. i know this is a crazy question in light of the hundreds and hundreds of pix you post, but by chance any idea where this one came from ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back