• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub174014's...... Just Out and About for May 2023

237.jpg238.jpg239.jpg240.jpg241.jpg242.jpg243.jpg244.jpg245.jpg246.jpg247.jpg248.jpg

I believe the redhead in the yellow coat is Cassandra Peterson (Elvira), I’ve seen pix of a Playboy photo shoot, not sure if this was one of them, but a lot of these are similar to mid to late sixties Playboy. Before we moved from Orlando to Portland my hub sold his Playboy collection for money to make the trip to Portland,,,he missed it a lot, so for Christmas. Few years ago I got him a hard covered special edition of every centerfold from day one,,,all pristine, no jizz stains,,,he said it was spilled soda, yeah right!

I believe the redhead in the yellow coat is Cassandra Peterson (Elvira), I’ve seen pix of a Playboy photo shoot, not sure if this was one of them, but a lot of these are similar to mid to late sixties Playboy. Before we moved from Orlando to Portland my hub sold his Playboy collection for money to make the trip to Portland,,,he missed it a lot, so for Christmas. Few years ago I got him a hard covered special edition of every centerfold from day one,,,all pristine, no jizz stains,,,he said it was spilled soda, yeah right!
she did have a body.......i think alot of these old vintage pics are playboy...but not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back