Sue's new man

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
beautiful! I wonder where this will lead or do you think that this is where it will stay for a while? Will it become the comfortable norm or will Sue continue to mix things up? Just curious as to how you guys react in this situation since it seems that this could become the norm and with anything you may begin to lose interest?

Well, I just re-read what I'd posted and I guess it reads okay, the first version that I somehow lost had a better tone to it but this is still pretty accurate. I'm just annoyed, as I said, I enjoy posting here because it lets me sort my thoughts out a bit and I'd done that in the first version.

Maybe because I mentioned it, maybe not - but this morning Sue seemed to spend even more time prancing around in just her towel around her waist. Or maybe its just that I was more aware of it? Either way it is profoundly erotic to see her like that.

With everything out in the open she looked at me at one point and seemed like she was going to say something but didn't so I did the whole "what? what were you thinking just then?" thing. She smiled and turned to me and showed me 2 pair of panties and said "which do you like better?". I answered "huh?" and after a second to realize what she'd asked I looked at the choices - a silky pair of pink panties or these light blue ones with a lacy edge around the legs. I know I got lost in my own thoughts that I was picking out the panties that she'd have on for Frank later today and I know that I looked at her with this amazed look on my face - I know that because she saw it and giggled at me and said "you did say you were okay with this, right?". I felt like if I touched myself at that point that I'd have cum almost immediately. I was still quiet and she smiled and held one and then the other pair against the towel and then said "I think I'm just going to go with the blue ones" and I finally replied "they both look great" and she smiled, came over to where I was sitting and kissed my forehead. And then, as she stood right there, an arms length away, she leaned down and stepped into them and pulled them up under the towel. When the were up, she pulled the towel off and proceeded to finish her morning routine. I was frozen in place - it was everything we'd talked about now out in the open and what I'd just seen her do was, to me, just so incredibly erotic.

Far2 - I don't know where this will lead to but it is most definitely arousing BOTH of us and that is very exciting that we are both enjoying more of this together in a way. I will say that it has gotten much easier to open up and let Sue know this sort of stuff.

What did not come up over the weekend and also didn't come up last night was anything about using condoms with her. I had thought that maybe last night she'd have suggested it again, but maybe since I didn't mention it as a turn-on, she didn't continue it? As I've said in the past here, I'm reluctant to bring this up with her.

As far as losing interest - I'm not sure that's in the cards, at least not for a long while. But I would also say that I think this has already become the norm for us.

She's seeing him this afternoon. She said she hoped she'd be there early enough to have some fun and maybe lie out in the sun a bit and have a some wine with him. What's also sort of amazing to me is how casual and calm she is telling me of her plans for this afternoon.

STB,
You continue to be a lucky man, but I have to say, like many others, you have worked hard over the years to be this lucky !

Last week was not the first time you lost a post here. Can I suggest you write the long posts in Word (or similar) first. That way you could review, spell check and copy and paste to here. It would give you added benefit of your own copy just in case anything happened to the site. You can always put a password on the actual diary document so that it couldn't be accidentally seen by anyone.

Hey Mr Soon

I am enjoying your new adventures. Seems a much safer fellow then O'l Don. Do you miss the "angst" that you experienced when Don was getting inside Sue's head a bit? She was really testing your limits back then. Of course, always checking with you to see if you were "ok with that" Thank you. Lexington to Harlan County takes about 2 hrs drive time.

Two threads

Mr Soon, do you have two threads going. Which one is the most current? Thank you.