Sue's new man

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Just a moment for a quick update that I just had to post here.

As I anticipated and expected - after sex last night she teased me and said "say goodbye" as she pulled her panties up in front of me. She lay in bed next to me wearing just them as we watched something on TV - all I could think about was her lying topless next to me and knowing why her panties were on.

So - tonight - after dinner we were in the bedroom and she reached into her night-stand and pulled out the box of condoms and teasingly said to me "you know, if you really wanted tonight" and she smiled and even giggled a little as she put the box back away. She wiggled her butt at me as she walked out of the room. I of course stayed put until my hard-on went down a bit.

I am sooo loving this!

Your lusty wench knows how to pull your strings. Keep on having fun.

It is getting to the point where I am actually now looking forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays. It is so incredible to see her either wearing panties or making sure to keep her towel wrapped around her waist as she did this morning. I mean - just looking at her and knowing why the towel or panties are there is such a turn-on to me.

Thing is, it was always arousing when she did this before. But knowing SHE want it this time and it's not something Frank has even mentioned is where the huge turn-on is for me.

She just called me a few minutes ago, said she'd swapped Email w/Frank, and asked if I'd mind if she went over to Franks after dinner instead of in the afternoon. Both of our kids won't be home till later tonight so I said okay to her. She said he won't be around this afternoon so how could I deny her?

Nice, so she will be all excited sitting across from you at dinner; wet, yearning for Frank's cock. "So honey, how was work today?" Crazy bro! What a tease! Will she be spending more time with Frank than usual as she doesn't have to get home for dinner? I wonder when she will say if it would be okay to try keeping herself for just Frank...for a little while :)

If things go as they seem to be then yes, she'll be home and we'll have dinner together before she goes out. She's already wet and warm.

To your last line. I would probably be okay with it if it was what SHE wanted. Somehow, to me, knowing its her who would want it would just be incredibly arousing. Can't explain it but it is so intoxicating to me to see her want things for herself sexually and not just because it's what someone else wanted from her.

Hmmm, wonder how many times she'll flash her panties at you before she leaves? You could throw her a loop and have a condom pack laid out, make her think you want her before she goes to Frank's. Sounds like an exciting evening....

Hah - that'd be pretty funny indeed.

She called a few minutes ago and said she was on her way home.
We're just doing burgers for dinner - I figured something quick would let her go see Frank and come home sooner.

I am so horned up from thinking of her all day.

What excuse does she tell frank that she is able to come over weekly? So as to not raise suspicion?

Hi Stb
update us how it goes with her and frank tonight.

Another fun night coming up!

6k7t3m5

I get the feelin something interesting is being discussed. Whenever STB goes silent it is usually him processing information. Wonder what's going on?

Could be, FAR2' but STB has often kept us waiting till Sun. or Mon. for reports on the previous Thursday. Started while Don was fucking Sue. Turns out that the 'HOTTER. the Thursday 'action between STB & Sue' is after her Thu. night 'ROMP' and the more they do over thheweek end, the longer it is before he comes backon too write about it. We always get a good dose of hot dialog when he comes back on. I COUNT ON IT!!!
Cheers, HHarryy

Hey - had some alone time for a change this weekend and thought I'd post an update here.

Far2 - you asked what Sue tells Frank. I asked her and she said that she just tells him that she's "out shopping", she also said that that's one of the reasons she likes the afternoon times in that she doesn't need an excuse. Either way she says that he never asks any questions.

So, Thursday night being here alone while she was out brought back a lot of memories and feelings. For whatever reason, I don't know. I remember sitting out back on our deck with a glass of wine at one point thinking about all sorts of stuff but mostly, as anyone here can guess, thinking of Sue lying around naked at Franks. I remember thinking that they've surely gone at it once already.

I think the forum was down for a while because I was going to post some of these thoughts at the time. Instead I surfed around and kept myself totally on edge until she texted me that she was on her way. Knowing she was only 10 minutes away - the wait was incredibly arousing.

She came in, confirmed the kids weren't home and proceeded to throw herself at me. They'd been drinking (something I now remember I need to warn her about) and she was pretty loose. We kissed in the foyer once the door was closed. I started to get her going again and she pushed me back and said that I had to wait till we got upstairs and with that she turned and started walking up the steps. As I followed her I could see a wet-spot on the back of her skirt.

In the bedroom I nearly tackled her on the bed and she squealed with fake resistance until I knelt above her and held her hands above her head and kissed her. She melted in my arms. I remember unbuttoning her top and finding my favorite - a bra that closes in the front!!! I snapped it open and that moment just turned me on incredibly. She lay there with her top and bra pushed back and her nipples almost obscenely hard. But there was something more - that look on her. The look that could only mean she'd just been "well fucked".

I told her she looked beautiful and she pulled me down to her and she told me that she wanted me and she proceeded to guide my head down her body. I sucked at her nipples and I just knew that Frank had done the same earlier. What a turn-on to have those thoughts as you're seducing your wife.

I kissed her stomach and unbuttoned her skirt. Again, I've said it's like a first-date every time and this was no different. She lifted her hips and I went to pull her skirt and panties off but she put her hands on mine and said "not the panties...... yet". I will never forget that moment as I slid her skirt off but she lay there with just her panties on. Not just that she still had them on, but that they were also very wet.

I swear, if I would have stared at her for too much longer I would have cum all over her just from the thoughts of her. She pulled me down and said "now you can seduce me". And so I started over and worked my way down her body. Only this time it was even more intense for both of us. I kissed her over her panties and as I pushed with my tongue and hands, she spread her legs for me and I gently sucked at her panties and pushed with my tongue at her pussy. She moaned from the warmth of my tongue and how my hands felt holding her legs back. To be honest, even now it doesn't even set in that it was Franks cum I was licking at in her panties - I just know it was my wife's pussy that was gaping open and calling for me to fill it.

I pushed the crotch of her panties aside and for a moment I stared. Again, thinking of Frank being in her not more than 30 minutes earlier was such a turn on.

I had slipped off all my clothes during the fun and as I knelt over her again I ran my cock up and down her pussy where I pulled her panties aside. It turned me on incredibly to be holding these panties with my hand, pulling them aside like that and feeling how wet and open she was underneath them.

So - it's kind of obvious, I guess, now. I totally turns me on - this whole thing she does with the panties. I mean even now just thinking about it again has me all turned on.

Holding them aside, knowing she had them on and it was all Frank's inside until I'd pull them off. She lifted her butt off the bed and I knew it was time. Is it crazy to think that I even hesitated in taking them off her - I'm thinking that I wanted just another minute with her pussy being Franks. It just totally turned me on what she'd done with the whole "keep my panties on" thing.

But I did take them off and no, I didn't go down on her - instead I savored how she looked. I thought of her lying like that next to Frank as he finished cumming in her and that now it was my turn and she lay next to me the same way - nothing to hide at all. I nudged her pussy lips apart with my cock and felt the heat inside her and she put her heels behind me and pulled me gently forward.

She looked at me and said, I guess to explain how hot she felt down there, "he seemed to really enjoy himself tonight".

Oh god - that did it - hearing her say that and feeling how silky soft and wet she was, I just pushed into her. I could feel how wet she was. I'd pull back a bit and then push into her a bit more until I was as deep in her as I could be. She held me there and ground herself up against me as I realized she was cumming so quickly under me. Halfway through I realized it and started to fuck her and did she ever respond.

I didn't know her legs could go back that far. She felt incredible as she encouraged me to fuck her hard. Sometimes she'll want me to tease her clit with my thumb but not this time - she was so turned on that it felt like one long continuous orgasm for her.

We rolled around on the bed and she got on top of me for a moment but she quickly rolled back over. (she later told me that she felt very self-conscious when we did that at just how wet and open her pussy was - to which I laughed and said it was awesome). But she truly wanted to be on her back. She even held her legs all the way back for me - something that normally I would do for her.

I will have to take a picture of her one day in this position (but a picture is the furthest thing from my mind at that moment) because there is just no way to describe how erotic it is to see and feel her under me like that.

When I started to get into a good rhythm with her I realized she was pretty much orgasmed-out for the night - but I also saw the look on her face that let me know she wanted me to have whatever I wanted. I love knowing that.

I pushed deep into her and she started to tease me and say stuff. She teased me how Frank had fucked her earlier. Then she really got me going by telling me how he too seemed to really need a good long deep fuck like I seemed to. All the while she's looking up at me and is totally into feeling me in her. I remember how she told me how Frank seemed to love to stroke in and out of her.

She knew I was really close because she kept up that line. She told me how he loved to pull all the way out and then all the way back in and how he'd use a little lubricant now with her to let him really enjoy her. It was all too much for me when she said something like "he likes to do that as he cums too". Whether it was true or not, hearing her say it that moment sent me over the edge. Even now a few days later I can remember that orgasm as being something really intense. I let out a moan that our neighbors must have heard!

I pulled out of her and both of us lay there laughing and both being thankful that we were home alone.

We both had half-days at work on Friday so I will end here for now because there is more to tell. Suffice to say that right now, I don't know if I can even get hard and she was giggling this morning that she is, now, quite tender.

I for one can't wait to hear the rest. You are a lucky man and Sue is just amazing!

Hey Stb, what fun you are both having. I have a feeling though that if Sue is drinking with Frank she may let the cat out of the bag and tell him of the "arrangement" that you both have.

Hi Stb
can not wait to hear the rest of the story

Indy 500

Just wondering, Did you and Sue invite Frank over to watch the Indianapolis 500 race? And if so, how did it go?
Cheers, Harry

I am dying to hear the rest...that is usually the serious discussion recap...pins and needles!

Well, I had a long post all written here earlier and whatever happened, it just vanished so I'm going to try to retype it from memory.

I started by going back to Sunday night and was going to fill in why we were both not up for sex. For both of us, I think the term is "fucked out" - I was totally spent by the time we finally got to sleep early Sunday morning. Actually, probably better to just say that we were both still incredibly horny come Friday night - enough that we were both up for a second round. It was the repeat Saturday night including the second round for me that did me in. Maybe I'm not as young as I used to be but cumming 5 times in like 2 1/2 days was a lot for me. And Sue was just as "worn out" as I was (and it turned me on to know that between Thursday night and the wee hours Sunday morning that between Frank and I, we'd cum in her 7 times!).

But what I do need to share is the conversation that took place surrounding all of this as I suspect that is what Far2, Harry and others want to hear about. So I'm again going to type all this in as best as I can recall it.

I guess we need to go back to the half-day on Friday when we took advantage of that afternoon and had a nice after-nooner. She commented on how horny I was and that led to the start of a discussion that would continue on and off through the weekend. I told her that the whole "panty-thing" was really turning me on, more than I'd thought. She asked me back why this was more arousing to me than when she'd done it with Don. And in this openness we had going - I told her plainly that it turned me on a lot that it was she who wanted this. She encouraged me to tell her more and again, it was just that kind of weekend so I told her that it was really arousing knowing she wanted to keep herself for Frank and that she wanted to do it for herself. She realized what I was saying, that I loved that she was doing something for herself and I remember she gave me this big hug and told me how lucky she was and all that.

She was a little hesitant at that point but she too felt like she could share with me and she said that at first she'd done it kind of as a goof on me to see how I'd respond and that she wasn't totally surprised that I was horny by it. I told her that the openness she has to the whole thing - and I told her how incredibly exciting it is to see her come out with towel around her waist and how it turned me on to see her pull a pair of panties up under the towel and to intentionally let me know she is doing it. And I told her that hearing her refer to it as "Franks pussy" for that time was just so intensely exciting.

It was her turn to feel a bit hesitant again when she continued and admitted to me that it now turned her on too, that she said she can almost feel my excitement. She said that at first that was enough but, and here's where she hesitated a bit but she said she is now turned on by the idea of her panties representing her denial to me and, she said softly, her desire for Frank. It was my turn to hug her and tell her how much that turned me on. Thing was, like a minute later she giggled and I asked her "what?" and she was quiet again and said it was funny that it turned us both on and that even Frank had commented last week that she seemed to be very wet when they were together. Talk about a turn-on.

We talked more about it and she was the one who said that it was the symbolism that she thought turned me on - that the panties symbolize my having to wait and that for that time, she's not mine. Stuff like that. Needless to say - it led to seconds on Friday night and was a big part of Saturday nights fun too. It was what else she shared with me on Saturday that got me going for seconds that night. It began with her coming out of the bathroom naked before bed. Somehow I remember the conversation went to a discussion about how she likes to be naked when she's with Frank too - about how free she feels. I can't remember specifics but it led to her telling me how Frank took a long time to cum that second time on Thursday and she could see that it was turning me on as she did so. I've heard this before when she was with Don, but this was the first time with Frank. But she wound up telling me how she let Frank fuck her for a really long time until he came a second time. She said she didn't need to cum with him, that she just wanted to give herself to him for his pleasure.

The cuck in me nearly screamed in excitement when she told me how she could feel him when he did finally cum in her. She saw my arousal and giggled at me and teasingly asked me "do you want that too?" And as I got up on top of her she continued teasing me about giving herself to Frank and how "cute" I was in being so horny about it all. I remember her continuing to talk but I was already into fucking her, and for me - knowing she was doing the same - letting me have her as I wanted, was just awesome. And finally. early Sunday morning, I did finally cum in her that 2nd time.

So - it was extremely erotic last night (Tuesday night). The sex was quite intense as Sue would repeatedly tell me that I"d better "enjoy it tonight". And I surely did. But what may have been even more exciting was the pomp and circumstance that Sue had as she got out of bed and went to clean up a bit in the bathroom. It was almost erotic to see her put one foot up on the toilet and get cleaned up - but she came back into the bedroom and proceeded to make almost a big-ceremony out of picking out a pair of panties and pulling them up. She stood next to the bed and told me to "give it a kiss' before she covered it up. So, even just after having sex with her, last night I went to bed with another aching hard-on.

This morning continued the same thing but it seemed much more out in the open and almost even normal for her to be wearing panties around me. Almost as if knowing what lies beneath that thin lacy cotton pair of panties is for Frank tomorrow is just so incredibly arousing. She even teased me this morning and held up a really skimpy pair of panties and said that she'll have to wear them for him one day.

She's in bed already - again flaunting the panties and even not bothering to care about the obvious darkened wet-spot that I saw. I am going to finish this post and go back into the bedroom and struggle to fall asleep with this hard-on. So many thoughts that staying up late and re-posting here has actually made me a bit tired, suffice to say, that I am finding that I am looking forward to Sue seeing Frank and then coming home - I am very much enjoying seeing Sue begin to truly accept her sexual desires and I am very aroused at knowing they'll be fucking again tomorrow afternoon.

Shidave - we did briefly discuss alcohol and what it can do to secrets. Sue assured me that she had no desire to share with Frank that I know what's going on and she assured me that she is very careful about it.

Harry - no we did not see Frank this past weekend. (that was a crazy Indy race with the 2-by-2 restarts....).

Now I haven't gone back and re-read this post. I can say that I know it isn't as good as the one I lost earlier, but so be it. I know if I go back and re-read it that I'll just update the heck out of it so here goes....